BY COLOURPOP

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

• Which brand is similar in quality and price to Colourpop?...1 Answers
  • its that brand really good??5 Answers
  • How good are these colourpop blushes!!?1 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Michelle W.
It's so pigmented, I honestly love this blush so much and I love that it's a cream blush because I have dry skin and Cream Blush just looks better and it Blends beautifully
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Love this formula and pigmentation. All colors are beautiful on the skin and have a great glow. I have ALL colors and love them. Easy to blend and formula is one of a kind
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I have two of these blushes in Trickery and Thumper. I highly recommend both colors because they are so pretty. It honestly took me a while to learn how to apply these since they are a cream blush. I use a stipple brush from ELF which seems to work well. You have to use a light hand with these or otherwise you will look like a clown (definitely has happened to me a few times...). If colourpop came out with these colors in a powder formula I would be ALL OVER IT. Overall they are super affordable and last a long time.
Jessica R.
Review for: Between the Sheets more...
This blush is so creamy and pigmented. It's a pretty color. Stays true to color and is long lasting. I have fair skin and it works great on me. I would repurchase again.
Emily A.
Review for: Pie, Cruel Intentions, Flush'd, Never Been Kissed more...
ColourPop is great for a lot of reasons -- super affordable, an ever expanding range of products, a wide variety of colors and they are always on trend. That being said, you get what you pay for and the quality isn't the best.

Cream blush is hard to do well. A cream to powder blush is even harder to do well and while ColourPop has done an okay job, they could definitely do better.

My main issue is that their products perform their best when applied with fingers -- which is just something I HATE doing! It makes a mess and is hard to keep things sanitary when you're constantly digging your fingers into them.

I don't think I'd purchase more blush from ColourPop in this formula but would definitely try a powder blush, if they released one!
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I love these so much! The shades are quite pigmented and are really easy to blend. I suggest using a damp beauty blender or your fingertips for the best application. I use these daily, and I found that a blush does not apply the color as fully as I prefer, especially since the texture of the blush is somewhere between a cream and a powder. Very cool! (These shades are Between the Sheets, my favorite, on top and Birthday Suit, which has just the right amount of shimmer!)
Becca B.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The color is amazing but the putty type formula isn't for me. The pigment isn't strong and it doesn't apply good. Its a matte finish since it drys up. The color is pretty but the feeling is not the best. I wouldn't buy it again but i would recommend to others.
Avery P.
Alice, TX
Review for: Prenup more...
Beautiful color with a great shimmer. This is a beautiful affordable product and defiantly worth the cost. Great for all skin tones. Awesome Shimmery finish. Would recommend this to others.
Crizza I.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: Swift more...
This is a great color with great pigmentation. It may seem like a color too strong for any skin tone but just a light dust from a fluffy brush and you’re good to go!
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
Blend easily but the super shock products from colourpop are not travel friendly. They break very easily and it's very disappointing. Color payoff is nice though.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??