BY COLOURPOP #31 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

• Which brand is similar in quality and price to Colourpop?...1 Answers
  • its that brand really good??5 Answers
  • How good are these colourpop blushes!!?1 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Susann V.
I absolutely love these blushes!!! My favorite one is called between the sheets and it's amazing. The color and pigmentation is there. You wouldn't think that with the prices. It's up to par with some of the higher end blushes. The consistency is interesting at first. It's creamy but when you put it on, it becomes powdery. It's pretty cool. 😊
dawn m.
own several shadea of this and love them all. Most recently got gorgwous pink called Holiday and love it. I use eithet my finget or a small stippke brush from e.l.f. to apply to cheeks. A little goes a long way ColourPop Super Shock Blush
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
Is there such thing as too pigmented? I love colourpop and they are typically my go-to shadow style product but for a blush I like a soft diffused look and I had to kind of work to get this one that way
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
Review for: Aphrodisiac more...
Love how easily this applied and it doesn't apply harshly. I love all of colourpops products and I'm always buying from them. So glad their coming to the stores. I totally recommend and please try out other products from colourpop, I promise you won't regret it. That's how confident I am with this name brand!
Yanitza D.
Review for: Never Been Kissed more...
I've loved blush since as far as I can remember. this blush is so pretty and looks great on olive skin. Super easy to blend and melts into the skin making my blush look natural. I've always been super jealous of my sister's blush, however this long lasting blush doesn't even leave me room to think about that.
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
Review for: Cruel Intentions, Tonic, Never Been Kissed, Swift more...
My daughter loves this line of colour-pop products. They have an easy online purchasing system and they're shipping is super fast. They are very affordable and you can purchase almost any line of cosmetic that you may need. The product seem to last all day, which is important when going to work or school.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Review for: Between the Sheets more...
I think this is just ok.  It has a nice pigment but it doesn't quite match my complexion which is not their fault.   I probably should have chosen something a bit lighter.  I do like the ease of application and if my complexion were darker, I think it would have look really lovely.
Claudia d.
Review for: Other more...
ColourPop blushes are something else! They blend out so beautifully and are great. They have a cream to powder finish when using. Start off slow, and then build up the color. There are matte and shimmer options to choose from. Check them out of you want to try this unique formula that they are known for!
Allison G.
York, PA
These are so beautiful applied with a stipple brush. They look so natural and beautiful and it stays on all day. Easy to build up or wear very sheer, it gave me a lot of color and gave life to my skin. I need more colors of this blush ASAP.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Aphrodisiac, Between the Sheets, Holiday more...
Colourpop makeup, in general, is very nice and the formula for the blushes are great. They are very pigmented and feel very light on the skin. The color selection is great which made it easy to pick what color I wanted. The price point is great which allowed me to buy multiple colors to try out.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??