BY COLOURPOP #42 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Daniella S.
Charleston
The colors are very pretty, and the pigment is insane. However, therein lies my issue with these blushes: too pigmented, mixed with too hard to apply! I know they say to use a synthetic brush to apply them, but that has never worked for me. However, applying these intense shades with your fingers always looks... rash-y. Yikes!
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
Review for: Aphrodisiac, Quarter more...
Aphrodisiac is a beautiful color that I can use to bronze my face, or as a light blush. The formula is almost felt like, which is unique to color pop (in my experience). This product is easy to use, and lasts a very long time. Quarters is a great compliment to my warmer looks. I love this formula and will repurchase.
Christina P.
Review for: Aphrodisiac, Fruit Stand, Quarter, Tonic, Cheerio, Holiday, Fox, Swift, Trickery, Get Leid, Never Been Kissed, Birthday Suit, Cruel Intentions, Thumper, Rain, Prenup, Between the Sheets, Pegacorn, Thames, Flush'd, Pie, Other more...
Not only are these incredible affordable to everyone, they work so great with everything. Easy to blend and so insanely pigmentedz I've made everyone in my circle but these. The colors are for everyone and there's the widest arrangement of colors to chose from. 100% recommend looking into these and buying at least 20
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
Review for: Aphrodisiac, Between the Sheets more...
I absolutely love these blushes!! The cream formula really stays on my skin all day long!! I'm obsessed with Aphrodisiac and use it daily. They are super affordable, and great quality. I definitely recommend trying them out!
BAMBI Q.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Fox more...
So pigmented. Very smooth application. So easy to blend. Packing is lightweight and fits in my makeup case with ease. Could work with any skin color. Recommend using fingers for application rather than a brush.
Susann V.
I absolutely love these blushes!!! My favorite one is called between the sheets and it's amazing. The color and pigmentation is there. You wouldn't think that with the prices. It's up to par with some of the higher end blushes. The consistency is interesting at first. It's creamy but when you put it on, it becomes powdery. It's pretty cool. 😊
dawn m.
own several shadea of this and love them all. Most recently got gorgwous pink called Holiday and love it. I use eithet my finget or a small stippke brush from e.l.f. to apply to cheeks. A little goes a long way ColourPop Super Shock Blush
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
Is there such thing as too pigmented? I love colourpop and they are typically my go-to shadow style product but for a blush I like a soft diffused look and I had to kind of work to get this one that way
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Review for: Aphrodisiac more...
Love how easily this applied and it doesn't apply harshly. I love all of colourpops products and I'm always buying from them. So glad their coming to the stores. I totally recommend and please try out other products from colourpop, I promise you won't regret it. That's how confident I am with this name brand!
Yanitza D.
Review for: Never Been Kissed more...
I've loved blush since as far as I can remember. this blush is so pretty and looks great on olive skin. Super easy to blend and melts into the skin making my blush look natural. I've always been super jealous of my sister's blush, however this long lasting blush doesn't even leave me room to think about that.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??