BY COLOURPOP #31 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

• Which brand is similar in quality and price to Colourpop?...1 Answers
  • its that brand really good??5 Answers
  • How good are these colourpop blushes!!?1 Answers
ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
You can't go wrong with colourpop! All of their products are amazing and are so affordable. The formula is so creamy and buttery. I've been using their products for a little over a year now and I haven't been disappointed yet. I love that they started out as a small brand and have gotten bigger over time but kept their prices the same. This blush is so beautiful on the skin and blends out like a dream. I would highly recommend!!
Maria H.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Thames more...
Decided I wanted a deeper and plummier blush so I decided to turn to one of my favorite brands: Colourpop. The blush is very soft and looks great on my skin. The only con is that I had to go in with my blush brus multiple times for the color to show on my cheeks. I would say this blush looks best on tan and olive skin. It gave me a nice plummy glow. I would recommend this for anyone who wants some natural looking blush.
Sophia A.
This is an interesting blush. The texture is similar to that of the maybelline dream bouncy blushes. I don't like the color i got (it was too light for my skin tone) but i would still say there is a lot of pigment. I didn't feel that it was super easy to blend.
I use my fingers but you can use a synthetic white haired blush brush as well.

Kerri A.
Imperial, MO
I truly cannot even think of enough good things to say about this product. The color, the formula, the packaging and the price point is phenomenal. The formula allows for a stunning application. I would highly recommend this product (and this color) to everyone in need of a fantastic blush.
nathalie u.
Santa Cruz , CA
Review for: Holiday more...
i find that these are very light and easy to build the pigment as desired, so it won't go on skin too harsh unless you really dip into it. This is very important if you use a bolder colour like Rain. I find it easiest to apply with fingers as the formula is a very light cream.It has an average wear for a blush. These are super cute and fun. This is clearly a high quality formula for a cream blush.
Taylor H.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I like this blush but it isn’t something I find myself reaching for. I do like the shade and if you keep the lid on tightly it will last a long time so it’s definitely worth the price. My gripe is that I feel like I cannot find the right amount to apply. It’s really easy to over apply it. Overall, I’m not really into cream blush, but I like this one because it isn’t too dry and blends easier than some more dry cream blushes.
Sydney S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Quarter more...
I have tried many high end expensive blushes - Typically if it's not sold at Sephora I don't own it. I never would've thought this product would be so good based on the price. I will repurchase and make sure I always have this in my collection. Quarter is the perfect color snd looks even better with a tan. The formula is weird at first - kind of cream to powder but I love the way it applies and I think it has better staying power than regular powder blushes
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Review for: Aphrodisiac more...
I actually really like this color blush as a bronzer on my fair skin. The super shock blushes are a creamy blush that needs a dense brush to get the right application or you can use your fingers. I honestly didn't think I would like it because of the creamy consistency but after finding the right brush I love it. It blends out so nicely and has a slight sheen to the skin. I'm definitely going to be trying out other colors
Stephanie W.
Buildable, blendable, and affordable = all of the things you'd want in a blush or bronzer. I have the bronzer in a deep bronze shade called Happy Hour. Colourpop is easy to use with a fluffy brush or fingers. Most smaller brushes may have difficulty picking up the product because it is a creamy powder. Start off with a light have and build to the desired look.
Rosivel D.
Review for: Never Been Kissed more...
I love the colourpop blushes so much. Don't be scared by the texture. The blush goes on as a cream to powder, which is why it's best to use this blush with a denser brush. You do have to be careful with applying because they are extremely pigmented. They last a very long time on the cheeks. I have the shade Never Been Kissed and it's such a beautiful bright color for the summer time!
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??