BY COLOURPOP #42 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Yooooo so I have this in Bardot (which is a really beautiful shimmery red) and if it wasn't so dramatic, I would wear it every day. I would imagine it would look good on all skin tones (I'm on the paler side of olive myself) but depending on the pigmentation you want, certain skin tones should use less product than others. Really nice formula and amazing color payoff.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
 Colourpop blush is absolutely amazing!    It is highly pigmented and super easy to apply with your fingertips and blend out with a big fluffy brush or just your fingertips.   A little bit goes a long way and the colors are beautiful!   The blush can also be used as eyeshadow making it dual purpose and an even better value for the low price around eight dollars.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
Review for: Between the Sheets more...
I absolutely loved the shade of this blush! It was one of my all time favs and it was super long lasting and pigmented. It had a matte finish which I love and it's really the only thing I use . I would reckoned buying but just FYI if your someone that does there Makeup in a rush they dry out if you forget to close them after using and that why it didn't work out for me
Dani G.
Review for: Other more...
I have 2 of the Super Shock Cheek blushes in Thumper & Early Bird.
Thumper is a true bright pink shade & Early Bird is more of a deep red/pink. Both are beautiful shade with great color pay off.
I'm just not a fan of ColorPop's pressed pigments... they normally start to harden where it's hard to get any color on your brush & then they start to crumble a bit in the pan.
🌹🍃Maria🍃🌹 H.
Cadillac, MI
I'm not a big fan of colorpop but they do have some good product I'm just not a huge fan of this blush because it's kinda pigmented and too much off a reddish color I like mine to be more natural looking makeup and not too flashy or ridiculous looking. I like some of there other blushes thou. But if using this brand go for all the other products than the blush.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I do love these blushes however they are a bit awkward to apply.. they are a cousin texture and almost feel like a cream so it is hard to apply with a brush. Using my fingers works but doesn't give me the application I want. All in all though well worth the money
Kendal R.
The entire ColourPop brand is absolutely amazing. This blush in particular is very true to color from what you see online. It is long lasting and the price is absolutely amazing for the quality. I purchase from ColourPop every few months and have always been so happy with my purchases.
Nina L.
Rockledge , PA
Review for: Prenup more...
I love all the blushes that I purchased from this brand. It never disappoints me. I feel as though this product gets better and better every time I order  and receive it in the mail. The blush is pigmented and buildable. Everything from this brand never disappoints me and i always buy things from this brand and will continue to get from this brand.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
this is probably one of my top 3 favorite blushes. this creamy unique formula makes it easy to achieve a natural looking flush to the cheek. all of these are very pigmented, build-able and easy to blend. i am of a medium skin tone and this color in particular looks like a natural warm glow on my skin. I adore colourpop..i wish i could buy them at the store!
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Okay prenup is my absolute favorite it is a mauve purple color that is to die for, the formula allows you to have some freedom as well and it allows you to blend better in my opinion, it is a wet to dry powder formula that has absolutely blown my mind
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??