BY COLOURPOP #43 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Emily A.
Review for: Pie, Cruel Intentions, Flush'd, Never Been Kissed more...
ColourPop is great for a lot of reasons -- super affordable, an ever expanding range of products, a wide variety of colors and they are always on trend. That being said, you get what you pay for and the quality isn't the best.

Cream blush is hard to do well. A cream to powder blush is even harder to do well and while ColourPop has done an okay job, they could definitely do better.

My main issue is that their products perform their best when applied with fingers -- which is just something I HATE doing! It makes a mess and is hard to keep things sanitary when you're constantly digging your fingers into them.

I don't think I'd purchase more blush from ColourPop in this formula but would definitely try a powder blush, if they released one!
Jk B.
Review for: Pie more...
This is an amazing color and amazing formula. Blends so well in the skin. A little goes long way. Don’t have to apply too much. Looks beautiful on brown skin shade. Would love to buy again !
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Holiday more...
I really enjoy this product because not only is the price amazing but the pigment and quality is definitely there! I love how easy to blend this product is and it can be put on with a beauty blender or brush. I love Colourpop a ton! I haven’t been disappointment yet it any of their products and I think everyday should give this product a try! I love the shade Holiday but they have multiple shades to choose from! I highly recommend giving this product a try and a huge plus for me is that Colourpop is cruelty free!!
Make Up T.
These brushes are definitely unique. You get that sense as soon as you swatch the blush and realize that it has this texture that is different than traditional blushes. It feels like you're pressing into a pillow almost, as if the formula is a hybrid of a gel and powder. Because of this unique texture, the blushes apply better when using your finger and then dabbing to blend out. I've tried applying these with different blush brushes, but I found that they look the best when applying with the fingers. The colors are beautiful and the formula is really good, as the blushes last all day. I could still see the blush on me after wearing them for over ten hours.
Megan F.
Escalon, CA
Just bought this super shock cheek in the shade between the sheets and so far am not a fan. This blush is super difficult to apply with a brush. They say using your fingers is the best way to apply this but I prefer using a brush to apply my blush. It is very pigmented though, so if you don't mind applying with your fingers then this may be the blush for you.
Di h.
I was very borderline when I ordered Aphrodisiac because I thought it was going to be too dark as a blush for me (very fair) but I read the description and it mentioned something about contouring, so I went through with it; I love it!! I apply with my finger in my crease as an eyeshadow and it barely needs any blending and I use it as a very subtle contour shade with a stippling brush sometimes. It's a very build-able mauve-y brown-y pink. I highly recommend this color!!

I also bought the shades Between the Sheets which is a midtone pink-brown-orange and Holiday which is a vibrant coral pink. Holiday can be subdued and blended out to a very wearable blush which I like, and I haven't worn Between the Sheets as much just because the color isn't my favorite.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Review for: Prenup more...
This blush is perfect for my cool-toned, fair skin. It goes on pretty sheer which I like because I can build it up to the intensity I like. The texture is silky smooth and the slight sheen finish makes my skin look healthy and beautiful. You also can’t beat the price at only $8. ColourPop has sales very frequently and I bought mine when they were having a buy one get one free deal. Total steal! You can buy these blushes on ColourPop’s website. Highly recommend!
Catherine B.
Wilbraham, MA
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I am completely OBSESSED with this color. On any given day, you can probably find me with Birthday Suit on my cheeks. This blush gives a nice natural flush to my cheeks, and is very easy to blend. I apply the brush using an old Sephora travel blush brush, and it works perfectly.

Birthday suit is definitely a buildable blush, but if you swirl your brush around in the pot before putting it on your cheeks, it will come out very pigmented.

This was my very first blush from Colourpop, and it inspired me to buy more!
Paige M.
Review for: Cruel Intentions more...
I feel like so many of Colourpop products are either undervalued or really critized when they are actually really nice products! Their blushes are some of the most beautiful I have ever used and I really enjoy the shade ranges and finishes of them. My only issue that they do wear off a little quicker on me than I would like, but they're still a great budget friendly option for sure!
Tiffany T.
Review for: Other more...
I love the super shock cheek blushes! They're such a nice and unique formula. It is much more pigmented when using your fingers so I recommend using a brush like ones from Royal Langnickel. It's been the best one so far I found to add a perfect amount of The blush. The price is affordable and makes great for gift giving or stocking stuffers. I'm wearing in my photo "Drop of a Hat" on the cheeks and "Exaggerated" Ultra Satin Lip.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??