BY COLOURPOP #43 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Yailine G.
El Paso
colourpop is one of my many favorite products! i love how pigmented they’re products are! they are ling lasting all their products are true to it’s color  and it’s best for all type of skins! i would totally buy it again and i highly recomend their products!
Lexi S.
Review for: Aphrodisiac more...
Color pop has great blush colors for all skin types! You can use it as blush but also eyeshadow. If you're doing a light casual look it fades to a nice color, but if you pack it on too much it creates a film look on your skin. Use lightly and it looks great.
Ramecia B.
I love this!! It’s very affordable, smooth, and flawless on the skin. I use it all the time. The packaging is sleek and nice. It’s very easy to apply and use. I bought it at Sephora. I always recommend this product to others because it’s extremely worth it.
Courtney C.
I like the pigment and the feel of this blush. I did struggle with the application initially since it's not your normal formula, but I've found that using my fingers is easiest, so it's one that I often take while traveling so I don't need to pack brushes.
Charnissa T.
Belton, SC
I like this color but it did not look right on me. The pigment is great and long lasting. It just blends in with my skin so it looks like I don’t have eyeshadow on. I think it’s better for olive or pale skin. I do recommend it to others. I love color pop!
Olga T.
Oceanside , NY
Review for: Prenup more...
I love this blush a lot! You can't go wrong with ColourPop and this shade was one of first ones they came out. This is a pretty pale pink-lavender shade and is perfect for any occasion. It's very work office appropriate. The staying power is amazing.
Karla M.
Color pop is a great brand I love it and it’s not so expensive like the other brands I love all their cosmetics and the blush is great you don’t need to much so your not wasting reapplying and leaving it on tournaments brush it’s great I would recommend
Ali D.
Review for: Prenup more...
The formula of these blushes is definitely my favorite the pigmentation you get for such an affordable price makes you feel like your almost stealing it! I wear this to work all the time it's such a natural color. I would buy this a hundred times over!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Prenup, Thames more...
I'm extremely obsessed with this blush!!  First of all the packages are so cute, it come in a small compact style which is my favorite. It super pigmented and look really good on my skin.They a wide range of colors and it is all so pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Juwairiya🥀 I.
midland
Review for: Holiday more...
This product is truly very amazing. It is such a pretty color. There are only pros for this product.It is very pigmented.It is very easy to blend. It is really nice for pale skin. It is amazing on pale skin. I would recommend this product to everyone.
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??