BY COLOURPOP #43 in Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

ColourPop Super Shock Blush
  • "i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up." in 51 reviews
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
I just recently discovered this blush, usually I use a red toned blush but I got a full sized product of this from Glam Bag. ( I love my glam bag!!) I used it and I won't ever go back to a red toned blush again. The pigment is great and the color blends right in!
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
Review for: Other more...
best stuff ever from lips to blush to highlighting to eye shadow there great formula and easy on the money can afford it not to expensive just the right price on lot of stuff would highly highly recommend to every one woh love make up yo try colour pop out
Nicole B.
Bartlett
I love color pop blushes because they are just the perfect formula for me they stand all day super pigmented and there a buildable to build the color you desire the price point is also not as expensive for people who do not have the money to buy high and blushes
Kayla M.
Cranston
Colour pop is a amazing brand . Prices are like drugstore but the quality is on point . I have the kathleen lights pallet is grat quality highly pigmented it's buildable you can wear it sheer ligh you can wear it sheer light dark I recommend this product to everybody not just this product but the whole line
Veronica T.
60804
Review for: Rain more...
The color is great !!! Need more great will buy again gose with my skin great best with tan skin  olive and I love the sheer and pigmented of it is great it apply great dose not look ugly great for a girl night out party party time and will buy it again as I said
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Fruit Stand, Tonic, Cheerio, Swift more...
beautiful and natural for an everyday wear. I usually wear it when I do a soft smokey eye, It's pigmented. If you want more of the pigment, you can spray fix plus. The color is suitable for all skin tones. I would totally recommend this. The price is great too.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Review for: Between the Sheets, Quarter more...
I love the color of these blushes however they are not pigment! I need to do layer them before getting the desired color I want. Also they do not last all day on my cheeks even when using a setting spray.
Cossette V.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Quarter more...
My everyday blush!! I live for the orangey tone and the blendability. So soft!!!!!!!! So pigmented! I most definitely will be buying this again- Colourpop is so affordable, so that's definitely a mega-plus.
Elizabeth W.
Dundalk, MD
I absolutely loved this collection but I’m broke and can’t but anymore I wanted to liquid spray so badly 😂 it is very light and not too blinding and not hard to blend and very buildable. I hope to be able to purchase in the near future. Please buy it for me 😂
Emma J.
LOVE this product Colourpop is such an affordable brand that works great. Super pigmented and color ranges are great for all skin tones. Soft and silky feeling. Also the size is a good size. I never have anything bad to say about colourpop. One of my favorites
janet l.
Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.
KORA B.
Where can I buy colourway at?
Ebony S.
How good are they im scared to try!!?
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Are the blushes the same consistency as the eyeshadows and highlighters? (Buttery & creamy?)
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
its that brand really good??