janet l.

Hey influensters. I was wondering what is the best way to apply these. I bought two and can't really get the color to show up. Would love to know how.

Dyani H.
Dyani H.
1 year, 5 months ago
I would use a stippling brush or the warmth of your fingers!
Angela K.
Angela K.
1 year, 10 months ago
A duo-fibre stippling brush to build up the color works great.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
2 years, 2 months ago
I apply these with a Sigma F82, I find it's the best way for me to lightly apply a cream blush seeing as these are incredibly pigmented and I like having that control, but it also allows you to pack colour on in a specific area without going overboard.
Marina R.
Marina R.
2 years, 3 months ago
I use my Morphe E4 (any dense angled blush brush would work) and I tap it into the product a couple times. I make sure the brush is evenly coated, and tap off the excess and then I get to blending!
Bree B.
Bree B.
Raleigh , NC
2 years, 3 months ago
I use my fingers to place it on my skin and a synthetic flat top to blend it out
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
2 years, 3 months ago
I use a stippling brush that I bought at Sephora. It really applies the color nicely and makes it pretty easy too.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
2 years, 5 months ago
I use a sigma f82 round kabuki brush and I dab it on the apples of my cheeks! It gives you a really pretty flush of color !
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
2 years, 6 months ago
Just use a fluffy eyeshadow base brush, these pans aren't too big or small. Make sure to layer colors correctly. And primer always helps make eyeshadow more pigmented!