ColourPop Super Shock Blush

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

How pigmented is this and does it vary wether applied with fingers or brush or sponge?
ColourPop Super Shock Blush , is this a good product to use ?
What is everyone’s thoughts on this blush formula?
Start your review of ColourPop Super Shock Blush!
Product Highlights
“i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up.” in reviews
Leakey , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Quarter
The Colourpop blush formula is one of my absolute favorites! Their blushes are soft to the touch and extremely pigmented. I am very fond with the color pay off this product has. I barely tap my brush in the product and so much is on it! I know super blush’s cheeks might not be something that everyone is in to but I love super rosy cheeks. I love applying this shade to the apples of my cheeks and the tip of my nose. I do not find this product coming off throughout the day. I know a lot of people say throughout the day their blush disappears but this does not happen to me when I use the Colourpop blushes. They are super affordable, come in adorable packaging and are cruelty free! Colourpop is available at Ulta but keep in mind they won’t have everything on Colourpop’s website. Still a good selection, but I wouldn’t be upset if they brought in even more ! :)
Navarre, FL
When I first purchased super shock blushes from Colourpop, I did not really know how to use them. I tried applying with my fingers only, but I never felt like it looked that great, so I actually just stopped using them for a while. After seeing several reviews and application tips, I found that using a brush is really the best way to apply these unique blushes. I swirl a blush brush around in the product a few times, then lightly blend it out on my cheeks. These blushes are very buildable, so you can have a natural touch of color or a dramatic pop if that's what you're into. I use these almost daily as there are tons of shades to chose from.
San Diego
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Maria J.
Review for: Between the Sheets
This blush looks very natural on the skin and is a beautiful color. The packaging is very practical and doesn’t take up space in your makeup bag. This blush is easier to apply with your fingers because when a brush is used, the product moves around.When applied with your fingers the blush is much more pigmented. You get more of a natural finish when you use a brush. It also has a different type of formula than other blushes, it isn’t pressed, and has a soft feel when touched. The only bad things about this blush is that it doesn’t last all day and wears off within a few hours. ColourPop Super Shock Blush
FARMINGTON, MN
Colourpop is an exceptional brand but their blushes are some of my favorite products. I have several shades of the super shock blushes. The formula is a cross between a powder and a cream and can be easily applied with a brush, beauty lender, or your fingertips! The pigments are beautiful and last all day on me. I really love how the formula melts into the skin and creates a natural looking color rather than a powdery finish. I have worn these blushes with a full face of makeup as well as on their own. They can also double as eyeshadow. The price cannot be beat. I recommend this product for sure!
Kentucky
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Halie E.
Review for: Birthday Suit
Let me start by saying I have extremely dry skin. So it’s hard for me to find a blush that doesn’t make it more noticeable. I love the creamy formula and pigmentation Colourpop has created. I am obsessed with these blushes!!! ColourPop Super Shock Blush
Orlando, FL
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Sue F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Birthday Suit
I wanted to love it but the formula, I was just not able to work with it. It is sort of a cream to powder finish. Tje3 color was lovely though, but didn't show that much and felt a little heavy on my skin. Still want to try other products from them!
The Super Shock formula is I think the only cream blush formula I ever tried — I have plenty of liquid and pressed powder blushes, but nothing quite like this. I really enjoy these products by ColourPop. The texture is extremely easy to work with and the final effect on the cheeks is a natural-looking flush that your can choose to build up of leave looking subtle with one layer. My only criticism is that the effect isn’t long lasting, so you’ll have to frequently reapply if you want to keep the color for a good while. For the low price, though, it’s not a big issue.
Review for: Birthday Suit, Other
I usually prefer stick cream blushes but this product is the best of both worlds between cream and powder products. I have this products in several shades and always live using it along with so many more colourpop products. I absolutely love what colourpop is doing in the makeup industry making high end products while keeping it at a low drugstore price!! Colourpop will ALWAYS have a very near and dear spot in my life! I have and always will dream of working with them one day
Bronx, NY
Review for: Birthday Suit, Between the Sheets
I have this in a few different shades and so far I really like it. The texture was a little confusing at first; it’s too dense for a fluffier blush brush, it’s almost like a cream/powder hybrid. I use a smaller dense brush (like a domed foundation brush) to bounce it on the pan and then apply to my face. it’s very pigmented but buildable, which I like because you can really control how much you want to wear. All the colors show up beautifully and last a long time.
Washington, D.C
Review for: Between the Sheets
I just ordered this from Ulta! It's really a great every day blush and looks amazing with my NARS Laguna bronzer. You can't really mess up with this stuff because it's not too too pigmented which I actually prefer. If I want more of a glam look I'll just layer it until I get the pigment I want. This is great for anyone who's just trying out blush and it's so affordable! I definitely recommend and want to order additional colors to try out.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 9 jours
ColourPop Super Shock Blush , is this a good product to use ?