ColourPop Super Shock Blush

by ColourPop

Fingertips will provide the highest amount of coverage. Brush suggestions: Use a flat synthetic cheek/ foundation brush or a short duo fiber brush; flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more sheer, air brushed effect. WHEN FINISHED: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time; you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazzzing. Colour builds from natural- looking flushed looks to more intense bright looks. … Build to your heart’s desire!

Ingredients: synthetic fluorphlogopite, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate*, aluminum calcium sodium silicate*, calcium sodium borosilicate*, polyethylene terephthalate*, polyurethane-33*, alumina*, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylisiloxysilicate crosspolymer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica*, phenoxyethanol, dimethiconol, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polybutene*, palmitic acid*, propylene carbonate, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide*. [+/- aluminum powder (ci 77000), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide green (ci 77288), copper powder (ci 77400), d&c red 34 (ci 15880:1), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), green 5 (ci 61570), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 6 (ci 15850), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850:1), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 21 (ci 45380:2), red 27 (ci 45410:1), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140:1), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005)]. *may be part of a pigment set

What would be the best shade for my fair skin? I have some red undertones!ColourPop Super Shock Blush
Does anyone know of a dupe for the SSB in aphrodisiac Colourpop#?
Are these long lasting on the skin?
Start your review of ColourPop Super Shock Blush!
Product Highlights
i love the color of this blush. it is a nice nude pink that is wearable for everyday. i was a bit intimidated by how to apply this since it is a cream texture. i tried a sponge and it was hard to pick up the product on it, so i tried my real techniques stippling brush and it is perfect!! the brush picks up the blush easily and then it works well to stipple it onto my cheeks. it also sits well on top of powder if you like to powder your face. i like this blush a lot, but i’m not sure if i’m going to repurchase it when i use it up.in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,435 reviews
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Jolie D.
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: Thumper
This is the Colourpop super shock blush and it comes in lots of different shades, retails for $8.00. The shade I have is called, “boba”. Boba is a light-medium, cool toned pink with lighter gold shimmer. Looks luminous on the skin, which I love. Not a frosted or overly glittery look. Smooth, creamy, and blends easily. The super shock line is super soft and easy to work with. Lasted roughly 8 hours on me before it started to fade. I’ve tried several shades and they all performed beautifully.
Chantal R.
Manchester, NH
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Chantal R.
The super shock formulas are really like nothing else!! So lightweight and pigmented they truly are my favs.
Nicole C.
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Nicole C.
Review for: Between the Sheets
UPDATE: Since I started applying this with my fingers has completely changed my mind about this formula. My usual method of applying creams with a stippling brush or a denser, domed foundation brush weren't yielding the results I was hoping for. The secret is to use the warmth from your fingers to get this product to warm up and attach to your fingertips thrn it's incredibly easy to transfer and blend to your face. I've become quite keen on this now xx. I was shockingly unimpressed by this formula! I love colourpop and their super shock shadows and highlighters are incredible, in my opinion however, I found the super shock blush to be a tad too dry for what I was expecting. It's probably my fault for hyping it up in my head so much but, I don't think it's a great formula. Does it want to be a cream or a powder? Perhaps I received an old one, I'm not sure but, in my opinion it's just ok. I never find myself reaching for it. Still love the brand and love that it's affordable and am willing to try this formula again in the future but, it didn't wow me like I thought it would. Love the shade though and it works fine, just would rather use a cream or a powder, not this in between one.
Mariah R.
Bakersfield
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Mariah R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazed with this product, love LOVE the color and has good pigment it’s affordable kings & queens ! Go get these runnnnn to ulta ASAP BAES!
Chandani C.
Little Elm, TX
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Chandani C.
Review for: Between the Sheets
The formula is super soft and bouncy. its Creamy and buildable.I really like it because it does not look powdery on the skin. It lasts pretty long too. I would say it does its job but it could be better with pigment.
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Solangel G.
Review for: Rain
Super pigmented ! Love the color , goes well with any kind of outfits , I wish it was cheaper since it’s only one color. But it last a long time .
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Jenna B.
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Jenna B.
Review for: Birthday Suit
Absolutely in love with this blush!! It feels like a creamy sponge. It’s smooth and actually feels like a cream. The pigmentation is unreal and it lasts all day. This is my favorite shade it looks like sunburn.
Anusha K.
Jacksonville, FL
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Anusha K.
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Anusha K.
Review for: Thames
LOVE THIS BLUSH! Cream to powder formula but blends super well on skin. It’s pigmented very well and I use a real techniques blush brush. It’s buildable and such a good price. I will definitely rebuy when I run out. (I have Growth Flirt but it’s not a choice to pick.)
Jalene F.
Long Beach, CA
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by Jalene F.
Review for: Birthday Suit
This blush has a nice color. I would recommend it if you want a light and buildable blush. I would probably want more pigment because it is a bit too sheer. I will try another color instead of buying this one again in case it’s more pigmented.
ana N.
ColourPop Super Shock Blush uploaded by ana N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta este es muy suelto su pigmentación es muy buena el color para verano me encanta. Y sus destellos brillantes son perfectos para que tu rostro destaque

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natasha S.
North Andover, MA
il y a 10 mois
ColourPop Super Shock Blush What’s your favorite way to apply this product?
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois