ColourPop Sugar and Spice Eye Set uploaded by Chelsea H.ColourPop Sugar and Spice Eye Set uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.ColourPop Sugar and Spice Eye Set uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.

BY COLOURPOP

This Super Shock Shadow Trio trio has everything nice to create the perfect warm and sparkly look. Psst, there’s a brand new, exclusive shade inside!

Super Shock Shadow Our famous long-wearing crème powder formula with a unique bouncy-like texture. It's super creamy, insanely pigmented, and has one swipe intensity with zero fallout.

Application Tips

For Max Coverage - Use your fingertip and tap shadow directly onto the eyelid. A flat, firm synthetic brush will also work and is perfect for detailed application close to the lash line.

To Blend - Use a fluffy synthetic brush with good movement, dip the tip into the shadow and apply with a "windshield wiper" movement throughout the crease of the eye for a soft and diffused look.

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Alumina, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tin Oxide, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

ColourPop Sugar and Spice Eye Set
  • "The pigment payout on these is insane! Super luxurious and creamy. These feel so expensive but are not. The russet red or the browns -golds are amazing." in 14 reviews
  • "Love it so worth it and super pigmented and well worth it! Long lasting and perfect for a long day! Use it almost everyday! Easy to use and apply!" in 5 reviews
Haley B.
Columbus
This is such a beautiful eye set that brings out your eyes without going too dramatic. It makes you look natural yet very noticeable. The shimmer adds a nice touch to any look.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
This was my first time using supershock shadows, and I was impressed.  Really smooth and creamy, but not quite as opaque as some of my other shadows. Online it seems there is a lot of product, but after seeing them physically a lot of the size is taken up by the packaging. I will have to see how long they last!
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a gift to help me get into neutrals, and I have mixed feelings about this set. The colors are nice, and the formulas are nice. Two of the colors struggle to show on me, while the darkest is nice but can easily go out of control. I find it maybe you combine these with other colors, it’ll go well. It doesn’t last particularly amazing, but it should get you through the day. I find you have to worked harder than higher end brands to get it on the brush, and more is required. So the pigmentation could use work. You can see the switches on the back of my hand in the picture - no primer was used for it.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
This is a super super great eye shadow bundle! It’s long lasting and such vibrant beautiful colors. It’s not expensive at all. I have brown eyes and it looks just beautiful. I got a lot of compliments! I’m buying one for my mom!
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Price point for colourpop shadows can’t be beat! Adorable packaging. High quality shadows and at a much lower price point than most other brands! Beautiful color payout! I would definitely recommend these!!
Haide M.
I love these eyeshadows! Very pigmented and easy to blend with. They definitely last for a long time and their price is amazing! I often use these shadows for natural looks. I would definitely recommend.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
My mom ordered this for me and I wasn't too excited as I had mixed feelings on past SS shadows from CP in the past but all three performed Beautifully and I still regularly rotate them into my eye looks.
Alejandra G.
Wauconda, IL
I love these eyeshadows they are super cute and pigmented . I love colourpop because it so affordable and amazing for the price and it last quiet a long time ! I love warm colors and fall colors . I would definitely buy again .
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
I love these eyeshadows! The price is ridiculously affordable and the product itself is of great quality. The eyeshadows are quite pigmented and have a smooth feel to it with very little fallout. 10/10 recommend any colour pop products!
Natalie J.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product for the price. Also has a very great pigment. I love all of their products. It’s easy to use and you do not have to use a lot of product to get the color and consistency you desire.