ColourPop Stippling Brush uploaded by crmn m.

BY COLOURPOP

For complexion perfection, our short & flat topped brush blends out foundation, primer, blush, and concealer like a dream. Use it with any liquid or cream formulas.

Sophie W.
Jeffersonville
It’s amazing and easy to use this brush. It is super cheap for all the use you get out of it with NO shedding at all. It is very easy to use and apple product on my skin. Overall I am very satisfied and happy.
Samantha R.
It’s a good stippling brush and I like that it is kind of smaller but not tiny. Synthetic fibers and it’s very soft. Good for blending out liquid products and can get into all the corners of the face.
Denisse O.
Syracuse, NY
After watching a YouTube video, I tried using this brush to blend concealer under my eyes. Let me tell you, this brush makes my concealer look FLAWLESS. It is amazing and it's extremely soft.
Samantha S.
Burlington
I love using this brush for my concealer. It blends so well for the price. Bristles feel high end and so soft. ColourPop is a great brand for those on a budget but still what a good bang for your buck!
Lainey L.
Urbandale, IA
It’s okay. I wish it were a little more flexible for blending cream products over foundation. For the price it’s very good. I think it’s best work for blending out concealer or cream contour.
Rachelle A.
minneapolis
I use this brush everyday and it blends my concealer ver well. I personally think this brush works best blending under eye makeup but it works well for everything.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
I kept hearing how perfect this brush is at blending under eye concealer so I had to give it a try. I’ve tried several different brushes for concealer and never liked anything better than a damp sponge. This works perfectly. It blending my concealer so nicely and smoothed our everything. I actually like it better than the sponge I normally use!
Dawn Patricia R.
San Leandro, CA
Okay let me just break it down for you guys. This brush is literally sent from above. I used to use sponge for my foundation but I switched to this stippling brush and it just apply my foundation SOOO GOOD!! Now i.m dont have to go to sink every morning to wet my sponge because this stippling brush is my holy grail 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
crmn m.
I love using this brush to apply blush on my face without over applying. It’s such a soft brush and it blends out anything very well. It’s a great brush and it’s the perfect size for my face to apply any product to the face.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
Not really sure about this brush I️ use it like two times and it was ok it just made my foundation very cakey, I️ like that it is small enough to get into the corner of the nose but that’s about it. The price is great so not really mad that it just sits there, at least is cute.