Colourpop Spring/Summer 2016 (Eyeshadow Satin - Wattles)

by ColourPop

For maximum coverage: Use fingertip and tap shadow onto eye lid. A flat, fine tip synthetic brush will work fabulously as well and is actually better for a more detailed application close to the lash line. However, your fingertips make for the most...

Do you apply this with your finger?
Start your review of Colourpop Spring/Summer 2016 (Eyeshadow Satin - Wattles)!
This is such a great everyday color. All over the lid. It's creamy and it stays on the lids really well. I love how feminine it looks on the eyelids. I'm still new to eyeshadows, so I use this all over the lids. It is a satin finish and has shimmers.
Odessa, TX
It's such a pretty color but it barely shows up on the lid without an eye primer. But soooo pretty! I have to put it on with my finger cause the brush doesnt pick it up.
Hot Springs, AR
My ultimate favorite and most use eye shadow! The best flirted with no fallout and the pigmentation is amazing. Colourpop has the best price points. My only wish is that i had somewhere local to purchase instead of online so i could see color options in person
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite super shock shadow! The color is so beautiful. It can be worn on its own or with a shimmer on top. It applies so easy and is smooth on the skin. My favorite way to apply is with my finger, but it does blend well with a brush too.
Lorain, OH
These shadows are great if you can find in a pop of color. They are buttery smooth and apply best with a finger. Would recommend especially in the metallic finishes.
Colourpop Spring/Summer 2016 (Eyeshadow Satin - Wattles) uploaded by Tricia P.
Supershock shadows are absolutely my favorite makeup item. You can never go wrong with them. They're adorable, long long lasting and so satisfying.
Virginia Beach
Another great affordable option that Colourpop offers!!!! This satin eyeshadow blends effortlessly & I find myself reaching for it daily 👍🏻
Morgantown, WV
Very beautiful sparkly needed a shadow color would be a great addition to anyone’s collection and it’s very affordable
San Francisco
This color is really pretty and versatile! The formula is excellent as well. It’s very affordable and great quality.
Very pigmented and beautiful, easy to blend and layer, good staying power, even better when wet and with primer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...