ColourPop Small Tapered Brush

by ColourPop

The smaller sister of the Tapered Blending Brush, this one is perfect for more precise blending and defining the crease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop Small Tapered Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Colourpop
This is a nicely dense eyeshadow brush for people with small eyes like me. I have multiple of these brushes and they’re great for a smoky eye!
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Colourpop
Really good brush for eye looks - easy to use and it’s a good price for what you get!
Langley , BC
I love all types of Colourpop brushes! This brush is one of my favorite cause it blends really well without picking too much products. I've been using this on my crease and it's really a great quality. Very affordable too 👍
Love these brushes! Use this one to blend those deeper shades into the crease, or finishing your look by sweeping colour under the eye. You can never really go wrong with Colourpop at such an affordable price. I'm satisfied with how well it can blend out the toughest of shadows!
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Colourpop
This is one of my favourite brushes for precise blending! It was really cheap - but it's a nice quality. Colourpop is amazing and I'm obsessed with their products.
Perfect for blending my eyeshadow it does such a good job. It doesn’t shed and seems to be great quality as well as having a sleek design. I really recommend their brushes
I love this brush it blends put product amazingly and is super soft and good quality but really affordable would really recommend
Barrigada, GU
This brush fits perfectly in my crease. It's soft and blends eye shadow out really well.
Melbourne
Great for further packing on of colour in your crease or outer v or even smudging under the lash line. This brush came in a set that was definitely worth the money. I would buy colourpop brush again as they are so soft and the packaging is super pretty. Wish the brushes said the number on the side.

Looking for your answer?