MakeupColourPop
- Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St)

ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.)

by ColourPop

Suggested Usage: -Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. -Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. -Fluffier brushes are great for blending. -Use a small, angled brush to line the eyes. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens -...

What is your favorite ColourPop pallet ?
How is the wear of these eyeshadows? Do they stay pretty bold all day or do they tend to fade?
Has anyone who tried this pallet say it’s pigment for dark skin?
Start your review of ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.)!
Savannah P.
Gray, TN
ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.) uploaded by Savannah P.
Love this palette! I used the warm tones for this look. Love kathleen lights too. Great pAlette & worth the money. Its great steal! I recommend it. Has good colors. Blended nicely. I love it. So pretty & good quality
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,433 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Colourpop dream street (Kathleen lights) eyeshadow palette. This is a limited edition palette and retails for $16.00. This is a warm toned, neutral palette with a little color. Mattes and shimmers. The shimmery shades were a little drier than the normal Colourpop formula, sheers out a bit. Definitely performs better when applied with a dampened shade.
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.) uploaded by Desiree N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette blends so amazing and the pigmentation this is just one eye look that I came up with and the price is so good 16 dollars it lasts on the eyes along time I highly recommend
Kaci D.
Richmond
Very much love this palette. Colorpop’s game is so strong with these. I love Kathleen and think this palette is amazing
Bec H.
This was the first Colourpop item I’ve ever owned. Boy am I glad I asked for this for my birthday. I love nearly every shade in this palette. The reds and oranges are gorgeous and blend into the crease like a dream. The brown shades are good but not as good. I don’t love the green ones. They would work nicely with enough patience and blending practice, but they don’t fit into my everyday routine. I do like this palette, but unless you are sold on every color, I would suggest making your own out of Colourpop’s single pressed pigments and Super Shocks.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.) uploaded by Amanda M.
Was trying to review so jaded. Cant find it when I search. The colors are gorgeous but some can be patchy
natalie J.
Gresham, OR
ColourPop - Shadow Palettes - Kathleen Lights (Dream St.) uploaded by natalie J.
Great palette for the price, since I just bought this palette for the second time, i’ll have to say i was disappointed to see one of the colors came broken, their customer service was great though!💞🤞🏼
lydia P.
absolutely gorgeous. very blendable and pigmented. using the shimmers wet makes them pop even more.
Gislennxo F.
Boston
I’m not a fan of palettes with blues or greens but omg I love this great pigment, super soft and shimmery.
Shama A.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this palette. I’m a beginner so it has a bunch of different shades for me to work with. But not too much that it’s over whelming. I love the shadow moony I’m almost hitting pan on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla C.
Easton
il y a 2 ans
I’ve been looking at the ColourPop Love Bird Pressed Powder Palette for a while now but cannot decide if it’s worth it. I feel like a lot of these colors are similar to ABH’s modern renaissance palette, which has been my go-to for a year and a half. Is it worth it?
Hibah S. il y a 2 ans
Noo if it’s similar then you should try another palette by colour pop