BY COLOURPOP

What it is:
A highly pigmented metallic eyeshadow palette, featuring eight exclusive shades.

What it does:
Inspired by star stuff and celestial lights, Semi Precious features eight super pigmented pressed powder shadows in a metallic finish. The formula applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety. These long-wearing shadows contain a unique combination of softer powders that adhere easily to the eyes, give a soft focus effect, and blend smoothly.

This set contains:
8 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Pressed powder Shadow in Upon A Star, Beam Me Up, Bashful, The Game, Celestial, West Star, Up & Atom, Easy Go

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

Suggested Usage:

• Apply with your favorite shadow brushes.
  • Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff.
  • Fluffier brushes are great for blending.
  • Use a small, angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).

Buy on Sephora
EMMSAYS M.
I’m absolutely in love with colourpop and their products.
They never disappoint their customers I love these eyeshadows great pigmentation amazing quality I have brown eyes and they look so pretty ! I always use a glitter glue for shimmery eyeshadows but these I have used them without a glue. These are affordable and now Sephora carries them as well.
Keyshia C.
New York
I love ColourPop products and have used them over the last few years and have loved almost everything I have bought from them. The pressed shadows are super pigmented and buttery. It has bigger pans than what you usually get and I was able to purchase this product for only $26 at Sephora which I find amazing. These are Sephora exclusives and it’s not by much when you end up getting more product. Their palettes have become my new everyday look. I would definitely recommend buying this product!
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
My eye color is brown. This product is amazing! it is very pigmented easy to apply! overall one of the best pallets I've used.. I use this product as an everyday look. I will definitely be buying more soon!! Highly recommended if you're looking for an amazing pigmented palette!! ♡♡ ColourPop Semi Precious Shadow Palette
Christina D.
Chicago
Beautiful little palette! For the price this is an amazing palette. The obvious issue is that there are no matte shadows, so you definitely won't be able to get a whole eye look from just this. However the shadows are very pigmented and so smooth. Just as good (if not better) than so many high end metallic palettes. Definitelu recommend!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I love this palette so much! Colourpop shimmer formula is so beautiful. I believe it's best to apply with fingers. I'm only giving it 4 stars because as much as I love the palette, it's unfortunate there is no mattes.
Krystle B.
Caryville
These shadows are gorgeous and pigmented they last all day. Colourpop shadows are very blendable and creamy, and this palette will not disappoint. I love that a more affordable good brand is now at Sephora.
Lindsay S.
This is a Glorious palette loving that all the shadows are metallic these will make beautiful lid colors gives your eyes that Glorious metallic pop colour pop shadows are always rich in color and highly pigmented and look amazing on the eye if your want your eyes to be a popping get yourself this palette.
Kasey A.
Lavonia, GA
LOOOVVEEEEEEEEEEE it! It's so pretty. I'm first time to this. And, it's a great choice. I like to use it often with my outfits. Nicely packaged palette. I would recommend to anyone who likes earth tones.
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
I love this palette !! The shadows are like velvet and smooth I love metallic shadows brings out my green eyes and enhances my eyeshadow. I highly recommend this palette.
Jennifer S.
Audubon
Another absolutely gorgeous palette by Colourpop. The colors are so buttery & I can not wait to wear them to all the holiday parties this year.
charley w.
I’ve never tried out a colour pop eyeshadow as I’m from the uk do you where you can get free samples ??
Karolina S.
port richey
Is it worth buying?
Brittany J.
So pretty is it long lasting?
Chantal S.
Mclennan, AB
What does everyone think of these pallets ? To much sparkle ?
Noemi S.
Corsicana, TX
Can I sample this product would look nice for my collection and customers would want to know how it works😍❤