ColourPop Sculpting Stix

by ColourPop

Does anyone know where I could buy one of these??
Sooooooo does this product still exist on colourpop? And does the shade typo still exist? Because I remember the controversy on that shade name however I loved the product. Can you help me find it?
I’m worried from picture it looks too yellow since I have a neutral to olive skin tone. Any advice?
Start your review of ColourPop Sculpting Stix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
they are so creamy! which i absolutely love! unlike others that are very dry and hard to blendin reviews
almost the size of a lipstick. it has a matte and creamy texture that is perfect. it is very affordable and convenient to usein reviews
kendra M.
Watauga, TX
By far the best lip brand ever!!!!! Love everything lip liner or lip color I have tried from them. Color pay off is amazing feels amazing on then lips and it stays all day! They also have the best colors to choose from!!! They have so many. I love the fact that they have the perfect pencils"color"! to par with the lip color! Worth the money and the hype!
Luvianka O.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Colourpop has become my go-to. It last a long time, price is reasonable and ships pretty fast. So far it has done the trick. My makeup has been on point without making me look cakey.
Stephanie S.
ColourPop Sculpting Stix uploaded by Stephanie S.
ColourPop Sculpting Stix uploaded by Stephanie S.
While the color range of these contouring sticks is great, and the application process is a desirable one...I find that the colors tends to disintegrate and disappear somehow when I blend it into my skin. This leads to streakiness, and having to reapply and reapply multiple times to build up the color and blend it in. I have a feeling these will not last through many applications, and even at the $5 price point each, won't be worth the money or the trouble. For the first time in a while, I've had to supplement my cream contour with powder contour. Why waste time on two steps?
Francine H.
Midland, Tx
ColourPop Sculpting Stix uploaded by Francine H.
These blend so easily, love the formula on them. Just don't let it sit on your face because then it's not easy to blend then it becomes patchy. I sometimes get distracted with my son during my makeuo & it's happened lol
Laurie L.
It's tricky to get the right shades, because you can't try these on. Otherwise, amazing products. I use these to highlight and contour and I love them. The colors blend well but still show up enough!
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
Once you blend out, it disappears. Very hard to work!!! It's affordable, there is better products than this one... I love colourpop super shock eyeshadows but this sculpting stix didn't work for me. Cuando lo vas a difuminar, se desaparece... muy trabajoso de usar!! Es económico pero hay productos mejores. Yo amo las sombras de colourpop pero este producto no me funciono.
Sarah M.
Brookhaven, PA
ColourPop Sculpting Stix uploaded by Sarah M.
I have this sculpting stick in the shade "Dove" which is the lightest one. It works for my skin tone it really does. But this product does nothing... it blends out to NOTHING. I don't understand. I feel like I have to pack it on and when I do it is very uneven and patchy.
Olivia Q.
ColourPop Sculpting Stix uploaded by Olivia Q.
I got one of these almost a year ago in Relevé and it was so dry and barely blended, but a couple weeks ago i saw that they added more colors for a variety of skin tones and figured I would give it another chance. I am so happy that I did! They mustve changed the formula because now it is so creamy and easy to blend.
Lauren B.
This is super easy too apply & convenient! It's great for contouring, although it does get dull pretty easily.. when it's dull it's just irritating. So yea it doesn't last that long.
Ella V.
Unfortunately this product faded for me after just a few hours of wear. It made contouring relatively easy because of the application but the blend was TERRIBLE and there are many many other products that are as convenient. I really love a lot of CP products so I wanted this formula to be just a liiiittle more stay-proof
Ask a question to the Influenster community...