MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerColourPop
Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray

ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray

by ColourPop

Crystal Priming Spray  A ​refreshing, crystal-infused face spray to prep and prime your face before applying your makeup.

A soft rose coloured priming spray to help soothe and prep the skin before makeup application.

Contains:

• Rose Quartz crystal
  • Apple extract to boost hydration
  • Grapefruit extract for antioxidants and vitamins to reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Olive oil derived moisturizer for a dewy finish
  • Refreshing pink grapefruit fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

TIP: Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Quartz Powder, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Red 4 (Ci 14700).

Are there real crystals in this and have they been cleansed ?
Has anyone used this who has combination skin? My oily spots are PRETTY oily haha but get dry areas on my cheeks and chin.
Is this a really good setting spray?
Start your review of ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray!
Product Highlights
...be addressed. it leaves my skin feeling really nice. nice and dewy and moisturizing.in reviews
Nicole B.
Mechanicsville
ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: Aquamarine
I love love love this ! It goes on smooth and last and is just beautiful !!! I get compliments when I wear this color . Highly recommend
Daniela O.
Fairfield, CA
I love the way it smells and the way it makes my skin look! It sets my makeup super good as well! Definitely would recommend and it’s not super super pricey!
Kymry C.
Rexburg
Review for: Aventurine
I love Colourpop! I've been following this brand ever since they started! I just was so disappointed by this product sadly... it was so cakey and maybe I just don't know how to apply it but it looked terrible on me. I used a wet beauty blender and it just was so gross looking on my face! I do now use it to highlight my color bone or just highlight my face when I don't have any other foundations and concealers on. It's not terrible but it's just not for me!
Krystal S.
Hialeah, FL
These liquid highlighters are so beautiful subtle and pigmented. They leave such a nice natural glow and due to the skin. I love putting them on the top parts of my cheekbone and on the tip of my nose
Bianca P.
United States
ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray uploaded by Bianca P.
Review for: Colourpop Crystal Balm - Rose Quartz
Colourpop Crystal Balm - Rose Quartz The shade is rose gold and looks really pretty when used alone and also as a lip-topper. Gives any lipstick a beautiful rose gold sheen.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray uploaded by Amber M.
I love this setting spray! I really does the job and helps to keep my makeup in place all day long. I also love the fact that it's in a glass bottle!
ashley V.
Avondale, PA
I really like this primer! It’s very refreshing and it’s not heavy like a lot of primers. The only downside is the awful smell!!
Andrea B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Rose Quartz
OMG!! Colourpop killed it with this liquid highlighter!! This is SO beautiful and blinding!! I have the shade Rose Quartz which is a lighter pinky/champagne color. It's very buildable, and extremely easy to blend out on the skin. Not to mention it's only $9. I highly recommend trying this if you like liquid highlighters!!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray uploaded by Jessica V.
Review for: Rose Quartz
First i have to say that i am already crazy obsessed with Colourpop Cosmetics. Everything the produce is amazing! These Crystal liquid highlighters from their Crushed Crystal Collection are beautiful. They are very creamy and very lightweight. You can use these in a few ways. I like to mix it into my foundation for an all over dewy glow. Since the formula is creamy it is easy to use it as a mixing medium and it will just blend in beautifully with your foundation. Since it is so lightweight it doesnt feel heavy or your skin or make your face feel greasy at all. Or you can just apply some to the highs of your cheekbones with a damp beauty blender. These blend in very easily and look beautiful in the light. Rose quartz is a gorgeous rose gold shade. When it hits the light you see bits of pink and gold shimmer. I love that it is infused with real rose quartz crystal. Rose quartz is for love. Finding love in yourself and others. Out of the four shades i personally think Rose Quartz and Aventurine are the more "wearable" shades. Aventurine is more golden with a tiny tiny bit of green. The other two are more adventurous shades. Aquamarine has a bit of a blue flip and Amethyst has a bit of a pinky purple vibe to it. But i personally would wear them all any day or time because they all look gorgeous and i am obsessed with highlighters. I cant believe these are only $9! And you get ALOT of product in them. You only need to use one pump for whichever way you are going to use it. When i mix it in my foundation i like to use a half of a pump. When i used a full pump i feel my face was just a tiny bit too glowy. These are only sold on Colourpops website. They do not sell in any stores. You can find them on Coulourpop.com. I totally recommend you check out this crushed crystal collection! ColourPop Rose Quartz Crystal Priming Spray ColourPop Cosmetics
Tricia P.
I don't think they even sell these anymore. I really enjoyed them. I have every single one they came out with. This was my favorite. I love that you can reuse the glass bottle for diy skin and hair products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...