Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersColourPop
Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer

ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer

by ColourPop

ColourPop Pretty Fresh Tinted Moisturizer is a hydrating, oil-free tinted moisturizer with lightweight coverage that evens skintone and leaves your skin looking fresh and healthy. Formulated with hyaluronic acid (aka HA) and coconut water to support skin hydration without adding oil, this tinted moisturizer works for all skin types and makeup styles - just customize your routine to create your own look!

Does this product have any SPF? It looks so good and affordable, want to try!
Is this a greasy tinted moisturizer or is it actually flawless natural looking moisturizer?
How does does it look with other makeup on top like blush and powder, does it last all day or evaporate?
Start your review of ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer!
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Yana S.
I am obsessed with this tinted moisturizer! I got a shade 7W. It doesn’t have a full coverage (my visible pimple as example) However, it looks flawless on my oily skin and not oxidizing with a time. ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer
Steph
maywood
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Steph
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Steph
I am obsessed with Pretty Fresh tinted moisturizer!! It does wonders for my face and is a great tinted moisturizer that you can build up without it being cakey on the face. It has great packaging and leaves my face flawless.
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by rhiannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice light coverage. Great for the summer months. Leaves my skin hydrated. I also love mixing this with a heavier coverage to thin it out.
Daeja L.
Detroit, MI
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Daeja L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love tinted moisturizer! It is the best for cute, simple and fast looks! It’s super light weight and lasts all day!
Lisa R.
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Lisa R.
I love the way this tint makes my skin look! It doesn't settle in fine lines and it doesn't require a ton of setting. I wear this on days I know I won't be able to check up on my makeup.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so in love with this hydrating foundation. I’ve been asked many times if it’s for all skin types. If you have a combination skin you might need a little powder, but hyaluronic is water hydration; not oil. Just remember that. It plumps the skin and helps with texture. Also love a squeeze pump so I can get every last drop.
Hannah W.
West Enfield, ME
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Hannah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably my favorite makeup product that I own right now. It’s light coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly!
Kennedy R.
Paterson, NJ
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Kennedy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely not pimple worthy coverage. But can be built up with concealer. Gives you a fresh glow!
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Took me a bit to figure out how the application of this worked best. No primer, and using a foundation brush seems to be the best, with using a beauty blender under the eyes. Most tinted moisturizers and BB cream I like to apply with my hands, but this falls into your pores and every defect. ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer
Autumn E.
La Crosse, WI
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Autumn E.
I really really love this tinted moisturizer. I'm not really a full coverage kind of girl but there are days that I need a little more to hide a blemish or some redness and this is the perfect product to use because it's so buildable! The shades are limited and I am very pale so it was kind of a gamble that it would work for me but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the shade blended in so well. The best part is that it's affordable and a little goes a long way.

197 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kali N.
Sarasota, FL
il y a 3 mois
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer ? Which shade is best for mixed Asian skin? I tan very easily but on the pale side in the winter
Kimberly T. il y a 3 mois
I’m not sure what shade is the best, it Ulta is amazing with returns and color selection.