BeautyFaceFace MakeupColourPop
Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre

ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre

by ColourPop

Locked & Loaded: matte pale yellow Uninhibited: metallic deep gold Hot Bod: matte chocolate brown with gold flecks Flasher: satin soft ivory Nekkid: matte pastel orange Extra Curricular: matte burnt orange Hard: matte deep terracotta Draft: metallic...

How pigmented are these shadows and do they blend well?
Is this good for everyday looks??
Lets talk make up! What is your favorite inexpensive eyeshadow palette brand?
Start your review of ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,874 reviews
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Colourpop pressed powder palette called double entendre, purchased at Ulta for $18.00. Warm toned neutrals with a mix of mattes and shimmers. This is a very good palette!! The shades were pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. I got about 8 hours of wear with no primer, very little fallout.
Daniela  H.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Daniela  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has quickly become my favorite daily palette. The colors are so basic but so consistent that any look you make with this palette that I adore. You can deepen looks or make chocolate brown Smokey eyes without it looking too crazy because the colors are not super bold or deep, making it perfect for every ...
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Patricia C.
I am reviewing the sandstone palette for colorpop. had used this palette a good bit. But for whatever reason I stopped. But I love these colors. I would put a mirror in this palette. There mattes and shimmers. I would recommend this palette but I don't believe it's available anymore. Those shimmers are super soft and buttery.
Kelsey S.
Minneapolis, MN
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Kelsey S.
Very blendable shadows with a great warm toned color story. I got this on sale if I remember correctly, but I would not buy this palette full priced, not because of the quality but because of the small pan size. Portable set that can create many looks with this alone.
Emily T.
Baton Rouge
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Emily T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this everyday palette. good for full glam or natural makeup. I’ve used this palette on many of my clients and they always love the outcome
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Ashley D.
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Ashley D.
This pressed pigment palette is so beautiful. The pigment is rich and the colors are gorgeous. It's extremely affordable too.
Ashlyn E.
Aurora, CO
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Ashlyn E.
This is my “go to” warm neutral palette. I can create a spectrum of light to dark looks in a variety of warm brown tones. It’s perfect for when I need to throw together a quick look for work, or when I want to smoke out some browns. This palette is particularly good for travel as it is versatile and can match any look. (Photo shows a darker look I created with the palette)
Amarette A.
Horizon City, TX
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Amarette A.
Purchased at: ULTA
For the price the formulation of the eyeshadows are amazing! This palette competes with my higher end palettes (huda beauty, urban decay etc) and sometimes I even reach more for this one than the others. I love the names of the eyeshadows they’re clever, definitely look into purchasing this palette.
Ashley T.
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: ULTA
They didn’t have the California Love to review but this review will be for the Cali Love palette and hands down one of the best and fun quality shadows I’ve played with. They are SO STUNNING!
Madeleine H.
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Double Entendre uploaded by Madeleine H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is really good for the price! Nicely pigmented! However it does come off more orangey than it seems like it would be. I feel like this is a really good every day palette. It’s a smooth consistency and one of colourpops better palettes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...