BY COLOURPOP #4 in Eyeshadow

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• Is this a good brand ? & does it have good pigment ?2 Answers
  • So beautiful! 😍4 Answers
  • Omg never tried these out put they look very good1 Answers
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
  • "LOVE! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. There IS a lot of kick back/ fallout from the shadows so be sure to do your eye makeup first. The pigmentation is so good. " in 238 reviews
  • "ColourPop Pressed Powders eyeshadows are beautiful! Very pigmented! Lasts a long time! The shades are gorgeous! Great eyeshadows!" in 114 reviews
Courtney H.
Purchased at: Colourpop
My first ever ColourPop palette that I tried was the Disney Princess palette. I fell in love with the formula and wanted to try more of their shadows, so when ColourPop was having a sale on their single shadows, I took full advantage.

I find their eyeshadows to be pigmented, blendable, and extremely easy to ask with. It's really hard to get a bad eye look when using their shadows. Their shade selection is pretty good too and has something for everyone.

The only critique I have is in regards to the website. Some of the colors look different online from what they actually look like, so now I have some shadows that are very similar to one another. When you're shopping, just be aware of this!

I bought all of my ColourPop single shadows during two of their most recent BYOP sales.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Review for: Two Birds, Roundhouse, Koi, Facet, Lucky You more...
@colourpop #colourpop I love ❤️ these pressed powder shadows I bought them in a bundle around the time that they came out. The reason I gave them 3 stars is one of the shadows arrived broken. That sucked because I bought it as a gift for someone. I ended up keeping it and buying something else. #colourpop has fantastic customer service because they sent me a new one to replace it. Overall the pigment is great, it blends exceptional, a little bit goes a long way, the application is smooth and there is a little bit of fall out but nothing to dramatic.
Jessica C.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: High Strung more...
I absolutely love Colourpop shadows! I have two of their large empty palettes completely full of their single shadows. So far my favorite is High Strung. It’s the perfect nude (for me) rose gold. Their shadows are so soft, buttery, pigmented, and blend-able. The only single shadows I own, and the majority of my palette collection.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Review for: Soft Core, Stay Golden, Tiki more...
I have been in love with colourpop shadows but over the years the formula has just gotten better and better.
@bhcosmetics Studio Ultimate Pro Palette
@anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Gel “Clear”
@etrebelle_es Golden Skin Caviar Eye Gel
@urbandecaycosmetics Eyeshadow Primer Potion “Original”
@urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
@katvondbeauty Setting Powder “Translucent”
@beccacosmetics Light Chaser Highlighter “Pearl Flashes Gold”
@wetnwildbeauty Au Naturel Bare Necessities Palette
@colourpopcosmetics Single Eyeshadow “Soft Core” “Stay Golden” “Tiki”
@nyxcosmetics Single Eyeshadow “Whipped Cream”
@colourpopcosmetics Crème Gel Liner “Exit”
@nyxcosmetics Worth the Hype Mascara “Black”
✉️ Mbbeautyxo@gmail.com - All Occasions
Cotton C.
Hershey
These eyeshadows are rarely talked about, but I love the ones I got! I use very colorful makeup and the yellow and pink in my nyx ultimate brights palette wasn't good enough. So I bought sand bar and take flight. They do not disappoint! This is my pink lemonade look. Find me on YouTube and instagram, CottonCandyClown <3
Tess R.
Review for: Come and Get it more...
I have so much love for Colourpop ❤️ The quality and pigment never disappoints and they are cruelty-free which is always a plus. I really like the option to purchase just the pan to drop in a customizable palette. To say they are affordable would be an understatement and makes it easy to expand my collection without the guilt;)
Virginia W.
These colors are very blendable and opaque. They are high quality at an affordable price. They are perfect for building a personalized palette for just for sticking with a single look. I would definitely repurchase if I didn't need to cut down on my eyeshadow collection as it currently stands.
Angela P.
Northport
Love this color! ColourPop eyeshadows are some of my favs! They are highly pigmented and blendable. For the price, these shadows can’t be beat. Everyone should try ColourPop. You’re cheating yourself if you don’t. At their price point you can easily build a large collection of fab shadows.
Alexis J.
Gulfport, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
I was super surprised how pigmented these shadows are. The colors are gorgeous and I absolute adore the mini palette I have which is called “Take Me Home.” I am a natural glam person so I use like burgundies and golds to bring out my brown eyes and these pressed powders don’t disappoint.
Megan K.
temple, TX
Review for: Other more...
i have every single pressed shadow made by colourpop and they always seem to impress me. they are great in pigment and blend so smoothly and effortlessly. colourpop is my favorite low end brand these shadows are so affordable and in great quality
Olivia A.
Are these shadows really pigmented?
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette I don't own any colour pop anything...does anyone have any favorites or suggestions as to what to get?? Just an update, I have come so far with this brand!!! 😍🤑 I own just about every palette and supershock shadow, in every pink shimmer shade available, a few lippies and concealer...can't wait to try out the new foundation and powder too!!!! Absolutely love this brand!!! 😁😄😘
Meghan e.
Bridgewater , MA
Do you prefer neutrals or bold colors?
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Are these eyeshadows good? do they leave a lot of fall out?
whitney h.