BY COLOURPOP #3 in Eyeshadow

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• How many of you Recommend this? I have mixed feelings about this ...6 Answers
  • How good is this?6 Answers
  • hello guys i would like to buy this product but i do not know if ...4 Answers
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
ColourPop never ceases to amaze me. Their website is fun, and they always have products on sale. They have amazing deals on makeup, and their packaging is always the cutest.

Their pressed powder eyeshadow are excellent. They have great color payoff, and great shades to choose from. I got mine from their birthday party special. The shadows almost feel soft to the touch. The glittery shadows have a little bit of fallout, but that’s to be expected. The glitter shades still have good pigment, and that is such a impressive feat to me. The smaller shadows are great if you have bold, fun colors that you want to try, but don’t wear everyday. They have magnetic cases to mix and match your favorite shadows into your favorite palette. Also a great eyeshadow tip that I have learned is spraying setting spray on the eyeshadow brush after you’ve dipped it in the eyeshadow if you want the color to be extremely pigmented. They are inexpensive and definitely worth the try!
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN
When I 1st heard that Colourpop was doing pressed powders I was a bit disappointed. They were known for their fabulous formula of secret shocks. Althought I couldn't resist. I decided to purchase a few of them. I'm a sucker for colors. The pressed powders still have a soft smooth consistency to them and the price range is very reasonable. They blend together beautifully. If you like pressed powders I would definitely recommend this brand. Oh and I almost forgot you now have the choice of paying an extra $1 to get an adorable little compact for the singles! ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow I have only recently used colourpop eyeshadows, but would have to say that these have become some of my go to eyeshadows! They are very pigmented with such a wide variety of beautiful colors from bright metallic teals to gorgeous neutral browns! Not only is the color range very wide but they also blend seamlessly on the eyes, giving you a very nice gradient look. The current eyeshadows I have from colourpop are the shades:"I owe you"(a matte mid-tone orange color), "Take it slow"( a pearl/champagne colored metallic), "Running late"(a matte orange/caramel color), "Criss Cross"( a matte brink like red), "Note to Self"(a warm matte orange), "Cut outs"( matte pastel coral like color), and lastly "Lil' boat"( a rich warm brown color). I would have to say that "Criss Cross" is one of my favorites and I highly recommend it to others. The greatest part about these shadows though is that they are only 4 dollars each, which is crazy because they are highly affordable while still being great quality! I think the only down side to these are when you dip your brush there tends to be just the smallest amount of kick up ( which isn't a problem to me but I felt the need to say it) .My tips are that these apply best with a synthetic brush when it comes to any matte shade and if you were to use the metallic for best application use your fingers or a dense sythetic packing brush. Love the brand, highly recommend 10/10
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
I've always been an eyeshadow palette kind of gal, however I don't always like EVERY single eyeshadow shade and finish in the palettes. That being stated, I made my 1st Colourpop purchase since October of 2016 when they still had their single potted eyeshadow and I haven't stopped since. When they decided to start making single pressed eyeshadows, I knew I had to buy and try them out for myself. The moment I received my 1st order of pressed eyeshadows I was completely in love with all the shades and 2 pre-made palettes I chose. The only reason I'm not giving the pressed eyeshadows 5 stars☆ is because the swatches on their site are not always accurate and because Colourpop states on their site that the weight of their single eyeshadows are 1.5g when some colors bring anywhere from 1.0g or 1.2g, so NOT all of them bring the same amount which is kind of annoying that it's not fixed per eyeshadow and makes it seem like it's false advertisement. The eyeshadows are affordable, most are pigmented but still have fallout which is understandable when it comes to some shades. These pressed eyeshadows are my favorite formula right after ABH. I do recommend these eyeshadows, but I do suggest you do your research very well with any colors you might be interested in.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
If you haven’t ever bought from Colourpop, you have been missing out on the amazing quality and affordability! These are a somewhat new release, the original super shock shadows were a creamy consistency. I tend to forget about oringal formal single shadows, but these come ready to pop into a Z palette.  I was so excited to get my hands on these pressed pigments. Quality is right up there with Anastasia Beverly Hills and Make-up Geek. I heard Colourpop is coming to Sephora stores next year. What are your thoughts on this? Colourpop was exclusively sold online with everything under the $15 price point. I feel like Ulta would make more sense, because it sells affordable drug store brands already. I’m not sure how Sephora customers will react, since this is known for selling prestige brands.
Sarah H.
Prescott
Like many people, I was so excited when Colourpop decided to release powder formula eyeshadows, and upon finally trying them I was so impressed! These are easily as nice as most of my high-end eyeshadows - soft, pigmented, bendable, and long-lasting. I own the Weekend Warrior palette as well as a build-your-own palette with four shades (ivory, taupe, purple, and gunmetal shimmer - do not remember she shade names unfortunately!) and they've both become staples in my eyeshadow wardrobe. My only nitpick with the line overall is that it seems mostly focused on very warm tones - lots of pinks and oranges. I hope they expand their shade selection to include more cool colors; the lack of cool-toned shades that I'd want to wear is the only thing stopping me from buying more.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
If I could give these more stars I would. I seriously almost cried when i first tried these. They were that good. The price is also a plus. The pigments are amazing. They blend so great and the color range is great. I also love how they always give you a base color. The shimmer colors they have are the best. The pigment is gorgeous. And if you put down a glitter base first they look so gorgeous. They make your eyes pop. And they last all day without looking patchy or fading.
Shelby j.
Albuquerque
Colourpop eyeshadow is one of my favorites! I tried it not expecting much for the price but my mind was blown. The quality of this product is out of this world. The pressed powders are easy to blend and very pigmented. Same as the Superstock shadows. The pigmentation is amazing but I've learned that they are best applied with your fingertip. Definitely need to purchase more. ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow CollectionColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
Vanessa D.
Review for: Glass Bull
I️ ordered 13 shadows and they came in today. This color in particular is stunnnning! I️ was very pleased with all the shimmers and most of the mattes. The only reason I️m giving four stars instead of five is that I️ found a couple of the mattes a little chalky and hard to work with. But overall at a five dollar price point, so great!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Sauvage, Come and Get it, Labyrinth, Lucky You, Pep Talk, Double Date, Pretty Cruel
Colour pop is an absolutely fabulous company that I just cannot possibly say enough good things about! The prices are absolutely amazing $5 for an eyeshadow with pigmentation that is out of this world! It just blows the mind! I don't understand how the do it! They do though and I am so grateful for the prices and the quality of products that they put out.  Added bonus they now sell there products at Sephora!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
I don't own any colour pop anything...does anyone have any favorites or suggestions as to what to get??
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
Do you prefer neutrals or bold colors?
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
Where can i get these?!
Olivia A.
Are these shadows really pigmented?
Alecia K.