BY COLOURPOP #4 in Eyeshadow

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• Omg never tried these out put they look very good1 Answers
  • How many of you Recommend this? I have mixed feelings about this ...7 Answers
  • Do these shadows apply as nicely as the super shock shadows? How ...4 Answers
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
  • "LOVE! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. There IS a lot of kick back/ fallout from the shadows so be sure to do your eye makeup first. The pigmentation is so good. " in 238 reviews
  • "ColourPop Pressed Powders eyeshadows are beautiful! Very pigmented! Lasts a long time! The shades are gorgeous! Great eyeshadows!" in 114 reviews
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
This is #Colourpop pressed shadow in "Come and get it" . I received this in my November #Ipsy bag & Oh my Goodness this definitely deserves more than five star's! I absolutely love makeup & eye shadows have always been my fav. So when I received this beautiful shadow I fell in love. It's so gorgeous and so buttery soft & goes on with ease. It's pigmentation is out of this world & this colour shifts from a beautiful soft rose pink to a gold. It goes on best with just your finger & I like to go back and blend with a soft synthetic blending brush. I'm telling you this beautifully pigmented eye shadow last all day long. This is my new favorite brand! I've been telling everyone about Colourpop cosmetics & had a few already buy. I highly recommend the pressed eye shadows! I just can't believe this was only $4 & I just can't believe that because of the high end quality of this product. Colourpop is cruelty-free & that makes me love them that much more. Ladies Valentines Day is coming up & I think Come and Get It would be a perfect romantic look that would shimmer under candlelight. The name is perfect for Valentines day. I just can't say enough about this brand, if you love makeup as much as I do, this is a great add to your collection. Great for beginners who don't want to spend a tone of money to get started. I ended up buying 8 Colourpop Super Shock Shadows after receiving this. I'm so happy with them all!
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Hear Me Out more...
I do really like this product, it’s just the packaging that I don’t care for so I never use it. The pigment is there and the color blends easily. I personally am not a fan of single-shadows though because they take up so much room as individuals and I don’t have a container to keep them in so they “float” all over my makeup drawers and just get in the way of organization. I am interested in buying more of them to have a good assortment of colors, but I hate spending the money on a single color when palettes that come with many colors and a mirror are so much easier to work with. Maybe one day I will find a container for the single shadows that comes with my purchase and is not something I have to buy separately. In the meantime, I end up giving away the majority of these shadows.
Jo K.
Review for: Now and Zen, On the Fence, Soft Core, Pretty Cruel, Lucky You more...
First off I have to give a huge shoutout to ColourPop for their customer service. I had some trouble with the discount code on my first order. This resulted in a bit slower fulfillment time. I emailed ColourPop with my concern and the response was amazing. They even added a pressed shadow for free. I am extremely impressed with the shadow’s I ordered as well. Great pigment and easy to blend. The price is unbeatable for the quality you get. I actually want a few more shades and wish I would have found these sooner. If I had I likely would not have bought some of the pricier palettes I have. Awesome company, awesome products!
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Paper Tiger more...
Ok so.come through ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow!!! These is a bomb color. I have light brown eyes and this color goes great. In comparison to other yellow colors this is super pigmented. It's a great color for bright eye looks and transitions.
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN
When I 1st heard that Colourpop was doing pressed powders I was a bit disappointed. They were known for their fabulous formula of secret shocks. Althought I couldn't resist. I decided to purchase a few of them. I'm a sucker for colors. The pressed powders still have a soft smooth consistency to them and the price range is very reasonable. They blend together beautifully. If you like pressed powders I would definitely recommend this brand. Oh and I almost forgot you now have the choice of paying an extra $1 to get an adorable little compact for the singles! ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I absolutely love color pop the selection pigmentation that they have is truly amazing and the price is so affordable I totally recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a good eyeshadow
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
ColourPop never ceases to amaze me. Their website is fun, and they always have products on sale. They have amazing deals on makeup, and their packaging is always the cutest.

Their pressed powder eyeshadow are excellent. They have great color payoff, and great shades to choose from. I got mine from their birthday party special. The shadows almost feel soft to the touch. The glittery shadows have a little bit of fallout, but that’s to be expected. The glitter shades still have good pigment, and that is such a impressive feat to me. The smaller shadows are great if you have bold, fun colors that you want to try, but don’t wear everyday. They have magnetic cases to mix and match your favorite shadows into your favorite palette. Also a great eyeshadow tip that I have learned is spraying setting spray on the eyeshadow brush after you’ve dipped it in the eyeshadow if you want the color to be extremely pigmented. They are inexpensive and definitely worth the try!
Michele N.
I LOVE ColourPop pressed shadows...which for one the color range is out of this world!! There is not one shade of shadow I've not seen that ColourPop has put out in a pressed shadow! They are AMAZING quality and at such affordable prices!! They are very pigmented and are super bendable...even with other shadows!! These are one of my most used and loved shadows! Highly recommended to anyone to try out Colour Pop shadows!! You will not be disappointed!!
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Ready or Yacht more...
I’ve purchased around 12 of these individual shadows. I definitely recommend researching before buying the ones you’re interested in, because the swatches vary from the ones you see from the actual website. And keep in mind you can’t return them. So it’s good to research and be sure. I didn’t do that the first time around and I ended up with a couple bad ones (not very pigmented). Thats the only reason why I didn’t give them the complete 5 stars.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Come and Get it more...
I had never tried ColourPop pressed shadow before, or even had strong ties to the brand at all. That all changed when I got the Come and Get It pressed powder shadow. It's so hard to find a really great pigmented shadow these days that won't disappear after a few hours. ColourPop has AMAZING shadows that are so, so pigmented to last forever and keep its intensity. Come and Get It is a marvelously rich berry color with hues of orange and burgundy to really give it a sunset effect on the lids. I wear this color every. single. day. and I get nonstop compliments on how amazing my eyes look. If you're a blue-eyed gal like me, stock up on this color!! It will do wonders for your eyes and make them pop like never before. I highly, highly recommend ColourPop, any of their cosmetics, and especially the Come and Get It color! Love, love, love!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
I don't own any colour pop anything...does anyone have any favorites or suggestions as to what to get??
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
Do you prefer neutrals or bold colors?
Olivia A.
Are these shadows really pigmented?
whitney h.
Culloden, WV
Where can i get these?!
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Are these eyeshadows good? do they leave a lot of fall out?