BY COLOURPOP #3 in Eyeshadow

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• How many of you Recommend this? I have mixed feelings about this ...7 Answers
  • How good is this?8 Answers
  • hello guys i would like to buy this product but i do not know if ...4 Answers
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Side Tracked more...
LOVE THIS! I've recently been seeing a lot of beauty gurus raving about Colourpop eyeshadows so I finally broke down and bought 6 palettes during one of their sales and I have to say I am in love with them. This one is by far one of my favorites. The color is super pigmented and super blendable compared to other higher end eyeshadows I have used. I can understand why everyone loves Colourpop eyeshadows so much and I plan on adding more of their products to my makeup collection soon. Love, love, love this palette and would highly recommend it.
Kristiana B.
The eyeshadows are affordable, blendable, easy to work with. The pans are magnetic.

The satin liquid poppies are my favorite! They are so creamy, glide on so smooth, and comfortable on the lips. They are transferrable and aren’t very long lasting, but the color selections are beautiful!

The ultra matte are really drying and after a while very flaky on my lips. Which is very sad because I love the color selections they offer so much.

The whole line is great for people on a budget or wanting a great makeup collection without breaking the bank.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
ColourPop never ceases to amaze me. Their website is fun, and they always have products on sale. They have amazing deals on makeup, and their packaging is always the cutest.

Their pressed powder eyeshadow are excellent. They have great color payoff, and great shades to choose from. I got mine from their birthday party special. The shadows almost feel soft to the touch. The glittery shadows have a little bit of fallout, but that’s to be expected. The glitter shades still have good pigment, and that is such a impressive feat to me. The smaller shadows are great if you have bold, fun colors that you want to try, but don’t wear everyday. They have magnetic cases to mix and match your favorite shadows into your favorite palette. Also a great eyeshadow tip that I have learned is spraying setting spray on the eyeshadow brush after you’ve dipped it in the eyeshadow if you want the color to be extremely pigmented. They are inexpensive and definitely worth the try!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Paper Tiger more...
I love colourpop. This is my first trying the eyeshadows. Paper Tiger color is great for a base shade. Pigment is good. There wasn't much fall out. I felt it could of blended easier. I love the way the packaging is and how even though it is just one loose shadow, it can be stored away without being left open. I'm intrigued to try other shade, this specific one wasn't my favorite.
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN
When I 1st heard that Colourpop was doing pressed powders I was a bit disappointed. They were known for their fabulous formula of secret shocks. Althought I couldn't resist. I decided to purchase a few of them. I'm a sucker for colors. The pressed powders still have a soft smooth consistency to them and the price range is very reasonable. They blend together beautifully. If you like pressed powders I would definitely recommend this brand. Oh and I almost forgot you now have the choice of paying an extra $1 to get an adorable little compact for the singles! ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
Review for: Top Notch more...
Lets just start by saying that Colourpops pressed powder formula is soooo good! The matte shades like this one are very pigmented and blend out very nicely and easily on the eyes. You also can not beat the price they are only $5 reg price but you get a great deal with the shadow palettes 😊
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Take the Lead more...
this is the best crease shade for any skin tone. it is super creamy and blendable. i recommend all colourpop shadows. you can't find better quality (price aside) it is just a perk that they are super cheap and there is so much product so each shadow will last you a very long time. i recommend gong through their pressed and super shock shadows when the site is having a 20% off sale (like they are right now!) and creating your own z palette based on your preferences.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
The pressed shadows are pigmented and easily blendable. The matte formula can be a little powdery and have some kick up, but I do not get fallout on my face when applying. The shimmer shades vary from soft and good, to glittery and harder to use. All of the palettes I have tried are great, no complaints. Overall, one of my favorite shadow brands for the price. It is so awesome to be able to buy some trendy colors and shadows without breaking the bank.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Come and Get it more...
I had never tried ColourPop pressed shadow before, or even had strong ties to the brand at all. That all changed when I got the Come and Get It pressed powder shadow. It's so hard to find a really great pigmented shadow these days that won't disappear after a few hours. ColourPop has AMAZING shadows that are so, so pigmented to last forever and keep its intensity. Come and Get It is a marvelously rich berry color with hues of orange and burgundy to really give it a sunset effect on the lids. I wear this color every. single. day. and I get nonstop compliments on how amazing my eyes look. If you're a blue-eyed gal like me, stock up on this color!! It will do wonders for your eyes and make them pop like never before. I highly, highly recommend ColourPop, any of their cosmetics, and especially the Come and Get It color! Love, love, love!
Tami N.
Adrian, MI
Review for: Snake Eyes, So Jaded, Fire Fly, Glass Bull more...
For the price these little babies are super pigmented. I love the Instagram stories they put out there that allow you to see the color swatches. I just ordered 6 more colors with their 20% off sale and can't wait to get them. They blend really easy, and so many of the colors coordinate with each other it's amazing.
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
I don't own any colour pop anything...does anyone have any favorites or suggestions as to what to get??
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
Do you prefer neutrals or bold colors?
Olivia A.
Are these shadows really pigmented?
whitney h.