BY COLOURPOP #4 in Eyeshadow

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Application Tips
Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• Is this a good brand ? & does it have good pigment ?2 Answers
  • So beautiful! 😍4 Answers
  • Omg never tried these out put they look very good1 Answers
ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow
  • "LOVE! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. There IS a lot of kick back/ fallout from the shadows so be sure to do your eye makeup first. The pigmentation is so good. " in 238 reviews
  • "ColourPop Pressed Powders eyeshadows are beautiful! Very pigmented! Lasts a long time! The shades are gorgeous! Great eyeshadows!" in 114 reviews
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
This is #Colourpop pressed shadow in "Come and get it" . I received this in my November #Ipsy bag & Oh my Goodness this definitely deserves more than five star's! I absolutely love makeup & eye shadows have always been my fav. So when I received this beautiful shadow I fell in love. It's so gorgeous and so buttery soft & goes on with ease. It's pigmentation is out of this world & this colour shifts from a beautiful soft rose pink to a gold. It goes on best with just your finger & I like to go back and blend with a soft synthetic blending brush. I'm telling you this beautifully pigmented eye shadow last all day long. This is my new favorite brand! I've been telling everyone about Colourpop cosmetics & had a few already buy. I highly recommend the pressed eye shadows! I just can't believe this was only $4 & I just can't believe that because of the high end quality of this product. Colourpop is cruelty-free & that makes me love them that much more. Ladies Valentines Day is coming up & I think Come and Get It would be a perfect romantic look that would shimmer under candlelight. The name is perfect for Valentines day. I just can't say enough about this brand, if you love makeup as much as I do, this is a great add to your collection. Great for beginners who don't want to spend a tone of money to get started. I ended up buying 8 Colourpop Super Shock Shadows after receiving this. I'm so happy with them all!
Emily G.
Montevallo
I have several ColourPop pressed palettes and I crave more! The formula applies easily with brush or finger, works great with my favorite shimmer stickum, colors are true to pan and high payoff. Consistent blending performance and crease free wear over a super thick concealer as a base. I’ve worn alone too and the performance is slightly less long wearing, but that is to be expected.
Laura C.
I always struggled with eyeshadow not lasting a long time because of my greasy eyelids. It's such a weird problem, but nothing would stay on for more than an hour, even with primer! Colourpop had changed all that, my color stays true ALL DAY. I have so many pans in my Z Pallette and can't imagine using any other brands... no one else's color selection even comes close.
Courtney H.
Purchased at: Colourpop
My first ever ColourPop palette that I tried was the Disney Princess palette. I fell in love with the formula and wanted to try more of their shadows, so when ColourPop was having a sale on their single shadows, I took full advantage.

I find their eyeshadows to be pigmented, blendable, and extremely easy to ask with. It's really hard to get a bad eye look when using their shadows. Their shade selection is pretty good too and has something for everyone.

The only critique I have is in regards to the website. Some of the colors look different online from what they actually look like, so now I have some shadows that are very similar to one another. When you're shopping, just be aware of this!

I bought all of my ColourPop single shadows during two of their most recent BYOP sales.
Valeria V.
Parkton, NC
Review for: Beach Blanket more...
I bought a customized pallet so I had about 24 pressed powder shadows, and I have to say it is the best thing that color pop has because I could choose all the colors that I want to need it, so not only is color pop shadows very pigmented and very good product, I got to choose all the colors that I needed so I have my own, in my opinion the best palette.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Review for: Two Birds, Roundhouse, Koi, Facet, Lucky You more...
@colourpop #colourpop I love ❤️ these pressed powder shadows I bought them in a bundle around the time that they came out. The reason I gave them 3 stars is one of the shadows arrived broken. That sucked because I bought it as a gift for someone. I ended up keeping it and buying something else. #colourpop has fantastic customer service because they sent me a new one to replace it. Overall the pigment is great, it blends exceptional, a little bit goes a long way, the application is smooth and there is a little bit of fall out but nothing to dramatic.
Gracie F.
North Augusta
I love these shadows!! The quality is so good for the price. I mean it’s not the best shadow I’ve used, but it’s definitely up there! And considering that these go on sale frequently for like 3 bucks a pop, you’re getting SO much bang for your buck. I highly recommend for anyone, especially people who may just be starting out!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Review for: Soft Core, Stay Golden, Tiki more...
I have been in love with colourpop shadows but over the years the formula has just gotten better and better.
@bhcosmetics Studio Ultimate Pro Palette
@anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Gel “Clear”
@etrebelle_es Golden Skin Caviar Eye Gel
@urbandecaycosmetics Eyeshadow Primer Potion “Original”
@urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
@katvondbeauty Setting Powder “Translucent”
@beccacosmetics Light Chaser Highlighter “Pearl Flashes Gold”
@wetnwildbeauty Au Naturel Bare Necessities Palette
@colourpopcosmetics Single Eyeshadow “Soft Core” “Stay Golden” “Tiki”
@nyxcosmetics Single Eyeshadow “Whipped Cream”
@colourpopcosmetics Crème Gel Liner “Exit”
@nyxcosmetics Worth the Hype Mascara “Black”
✉️ Mbbeautyxo@gmail.com - All Occasions
Bandna K.
New York
Review for: Top Notch, 143, Made To Last, Bel Air, Cloud Nine, Get Out, Conundrum, Sea Stars, Hear Me Out, Cute Alert, Side Tracked, Facet, Take the Lead, Tiki, Going Steady, Koi, Labyrinth, Wake Up Call, Other more...
Building my own palette was a really fun experience because I got to make a palette with colors that I know I'll be using all the time. The palette I created had mainly matte shades for an every day look! The pigment of these pressed powder shadows is amazing and I love having a color scheme for every occasion!
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
Love, love, love colourpop shadows for their price, pigmentation, and blendability. I have yet to find a palette from them that id call my perfect everyday palette but I've certainly got plenty of use of the single shadows I've compiled together. So many beautiful shades- theres just so many to choose from!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette I don't own any colour pop anything...does anyone have any favorites or suggestions as to what to get?? Just an update, I have come so far with this brand!!! 😍🤑 I own just about every palette and supershock shadow, in every pink shimmer shade available, a few lippies and concealer...can't wait to try out the new foundation and powder too!!!! Absolutely love this brand!!! 😁😄😘
Olivia A.
Are these shadows really pigmented?
Meghan e.
Bridgewater , MA
Do you prefer neutrals or bold colors?
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Are these eyeshadows good? do they leave a lot of fall out?
whitney h.