Colourpop Pressed Powder Eye Shadow (Metallic-High Strung)

by ColourPop

Apply with your favorite eye shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the shadow the most color payoff on the eyes; fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use small angled brushes to use shadow to line the eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colourpop Pressed Powder Eye Shadow (Metallic-High Strung)!
How would you rate this product?
Use this with an eye primer! Not as pigmented on by itself but doesnt flake and looks amazing over another liquid form. Colourpop is a trusted brand and this shadow is just another product from their line as to proof of why. A must have for any season!
Orlando, FL
Gorgeous eyeshadow shade! Extremely pigmented and easy to blend. The greatest thing about this brand is the affordability of it all. After receiving this I’ve slowly started trying even more things from this brand. Absolutely wonderful through and through.
ny
I love this pressed shimmer eye shadow. So creamy buttery and pigmented and blends so easy. I love this color so much. I love all my pressed eyeshadow from Colourpop.
Fort Irwin , CA
I loveeeeee colourpops Single Shadows !! Super great and easy and very affordable ❤️❤️❤️