BY COLOURPOP

Add definition to sparse brows that need a little love. The Precision Brow Pencil has a tiny micro-tip and a creamy pigmented formula that creates super defined, long wearing brows.

ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil
  • "Omg so pigmented!! I love this I think it's better than the Anastasia ones🙊 it's also very long wearing and the price is unbelievable! It's very easy to work with also! I would buy it more often!!!!!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love this eyebrow pencil! It goes on super smooth and blends every easily! It doesn't clump up or wear off by the end of the day, it's super long lasting! I give this brow pencil a 10/10 and would recommend!" in 75 reviews
Jessica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
A pleasant surprise!

Not because it is Colourpop, but because brow pencils aren’t my cup of tea. This one is a really great one, though, and absolutely easy to work with. Very deserving of the hype. Paired with the Colourpop - Brow Boss Gel - Clear, it is basically affordable holy grail status.

It is just the right combination of stiff but creamy which makes application great. The colours and product create a perfectly precise and natural brow that will last through the day.
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I have very full brows to begin with, so I really just use this pencil to fill in the front of my brows just the tiniest bit. I always thought brow pencils were a waste of money since my brows were so full, but for $5, I couldn't really pass it up, and gave it a try. I use the black color, and it's amazing, will certainly be repurchasing since the pencil has literally made brows a part of my daily routine.
Gwynedolyn P.
Union City, CA
This is the first brow product I have ever purchased from any brand & love it! The shade range is good & also affordable. Very easy to use and I love the brow brush on the other end. When applying, use a light hand because it’s very pigmented. Since it’s very pigmented, it also makes application a breeze. I finish my brows in as short as 2 mins. If you’re in the market for a new brow pencil, try this out!
Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
This pencil is my go-to for my every day look. It's pigmented enough to make my barely-there blonde brows look fierce, but blends easily enough for a more toned-down, natural look with a few swipes of the spoolie.

The pencil tip is very soft so not only will you go through this VERY QUICKLY, I don't have much luck getting very defined lines with this. Personally, I use this in combination with their creme gel when I want a snatched brow. I use an angled brush with the creme gel to draw the outlines and tail of my brow, then fill in with the pencil and blend with the spoolie.

As I mentioned, you'll go through this pretty quickly, and you don't get any sort of warning that it's running low, so be sure to stock up. The one drawback to Colourpop is that their shipping can take AGES and that's a long time to go with naked brows. Be prepared.

For the price, you really can't beat this pencil.
Ana G.
Linden, NJ
Ai gente !!! Eu amo demais a colourpop né, quem me conhece sabe do meu amor em especial que tenho por essa marca. Simplesmente sensacional!! Agora falando dessa caneta maravilhosa de preenchimento das nossas sobrancelhas, ela é simplesmente maravilhosa, super fina e pigmentada.
Perfeita pra fazer o desenho imitando os fios.
Eu amei!!!
Annette J.
Philadelphia
This is the only brow pencil I use I love this so much I bought so many I go threw them. The pencil is skinny an it pigmented they have a nice color selection they have different pencil an they also have a gel they all work so great my holy grail pencil I don't use anything else because it's that good an last a very long time
Diana A.
I liked this brow pencil for so many reasons. It glides on so easily on the brows. The shape of the pencil really helps being precise on how you want your eyebrow shape to look like. It is more on the waxy side but with gel it stays in place all day. I recommend this to anyone and it’s very affordable and great quality.
Britney M.
Ankeny, IA
I have used the shade "blonde" in the past. My only issues with it is the undertone which was a little on the warmer side and it took a little bit of effort to build up the pencil to the desired coverage I like. But that being said it is a precise pencil which I enjoy and it is affordable so I don't mind as much!
kylie k.
I really love this pencil and for $5, it’s absolutely amazing. It’s very smooth, creamy, and pigmented. I do have a lot of brow hair, but they are lighter than my hair and this pencil fills it in so perfectly. The color Taken For Granite is perfect for black hair. I really recommend trying any of Colourpop’s brow products!
Megan K.
temple, TX
i recently ordered this pencil for colourpops website and it was only 5 bucks which is cheaper than loreal or walmart and i was super impressed. this pencil glided on my brows so smoothly and was the perfect shade for me i would definitely but this pencil again its my new holy grail for sure.
Diamond B.
Is this better than the Anastasia brow pencil?
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How does this compare to abh brow wiz or the nyx micro brow pencil?? Do they all have red undertones or do they have like a taupe color?
Emily M.
Is this a dupe for the Anastasia or should I just spend the extra money?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Does it last all day? And is it worth it to buy?
Frances M.
Austin , TX
Looking for an inexpensive brow pencil, is this pencil long wearing? Or will I be brow less by the end of the night. 😦