ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil

Add definition to sparse brows that need a little love. The Precision Brow Pencil has a tiny micro-tip and a creamy pigmented formula that creates super defined, long wearing brows.

Do you prefer a brow pomade or a brow pencil? [product:nyx-tame-&-frame-brow-pomade] ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil
is this brow pencil worth the hype? whats your guys fave?
What is your favorite brow pencilColourPop Precision Brow Pencil ?
Start your review of ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
...ones🙊 it's also very long wearing and the price is unbelievable! It's very easy to work with also! I would buy it more often!!!!!in reviews
...easily! It doesn't clump up or wear off by the end of the day, it's super long lasting! I give this brow pencil a 10/10 and would recommend!in reviews
Alice T.
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Alice T.
Ive used over 10 of this brow pencil already. The product is really smooth and the tip is thin enough to control easily. It also stays on whole day that even in summer time with sweats, it doesn’t smudge.
Jamie H.
Pocatello, ID
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Jamie H.
If I’m honest, this is a little waxy and not as pigmented as I want. It’s still functional, but I much prefer my pencil from SHEGLAM to this. The pencil is a bit too thick for my taste as well, but this is all a bit fussy.
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Selena R.
THIS IS THE WRONG TAGGED PRODUCT* they didn’t have the freckle pen. This is such a cute freckle pen and makes the easiest and very real freckles!
Liyahhbit_Ofevrythng R.
Tampa, FL
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Liyahhbit_Ofevrythng R.
Purchased at: Colourpop
These Are By Far One Of The Best Brow Pencils I’ve Ever Tried. I Love The Smooth & Creamy Texture As Well As The STAYABILITY. Not Only Are They AFFORDABLE But Definitely Worth Every Penny. I Love Brown & Auburn (On The Inner Part Of The Brows) & Occasionally Black On The Ends. Define And Blend Beauties 😘
chanel J.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by chanel J.
Purchased at: ULTA
colourpop has the best brow pencils for makeup; giving such a soft natural look. the pencil is height adjustable for your needs so you don’t use too much, good consistency, ranges in 7 different colors i think. It’s also VERY AFFORDABLE runs for $5. i don’t use any other pencil but this. 💗 other alternative is the NYX brow pencil, which is also great.
Alyssa B.
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Alyssa B.
This is a great brow pencil. The product is creamy but not too soft, and the color is beautiful. I also love the spooly at the end of the pencil which makes for easy blending. I took one star off because the piece at the end with the spooly cracked in transit so it’s always falling off.
Chenille L.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Chenille L.
I use the Black N’ Brown pencil and I get perfect brows every time! I naturally have a good amount of eyebrows, so I like to use this to add a bit of length and fill in the sparser areas. This is perfect to avoid the harsh look and to have long lasting brows!
Marissa M.
AMAZING dupe for the ABH Brow Wiz!!!! This pencil is only $5 versus the Brow Wiz at like $19. It's literally so small and precise, and there's a good amount of color range in the collection so you're sure to find a good color to match your brows. I do find that you need to apply a TINY bit more pressure than you do using the ABH brow wiz but honestly it's not that big of a deal, the color pay off is still so amazing for only $5.
Amanda C.
Rapid City, SD
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Amanda C.
I absolutely love the color Soft Black. I usually have issues with eyebrow pencils being too red based, but this was perfect!
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil uploaded by Brianna L.
This is the only brow pencil I will use anymore. It’s super pigmented & not as waxy as most pencils I have tried. The diameter of the pencil is small so you can be very precise! The price is also great!

257 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy M.
Groton, MA
il y a 2 mois
Barbara C. il y a 2 mois
Pencil! I think it’s so much faster to fill them in with a pencil.
Kelsey D.
Watertown, MA
il y a 5 mois
Liyahhbit_Ofevrythng R. il y a 3 mois
I Like The Brown & The Auburn Mixed To Create The Perfect Soft Ombré/Natural Brow.
Andrea D.
Kenansville
viviana Y.
Plantation, FL
il y a 10 mois
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil. does colourpop cosmetics precision brow pencil work the same as benefit cosmetics precisely, my brow ultra-fine shape & define ?
Makayla J. il y a 10 mois
I love it! I used to use the Brow Wiz, which I assume is similar to the Benefit one, and I think the Colourpop one is just as good! I do find myself going through them faster though, but they’re only like $6 so it’s not too big of a deal
Monika F.
Columbus
il y a un an
ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil ? How is the pigment of these and do they smudge?