BY COLOURPOP

What it is:
A set with six of ColourPop’s famous long-wearing cream-powder Super Shock Shadows.

What it does:
The unique formula of ColourPop’s bestselling Super Shock Shadows has a bouncy-like texture that is super creamy, insanely pigmented, and has one-swipe intensity with zero fallout.

This set contains:
6 x 0.07 oz/ 2.1 g Super Shock Shadows in Sequin, Stereo, Birthday Girl, Birthday Cake, Drift, Deep Dive

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:
ColourPop Cosmetics never tests on animals, and is PETA certified cruelty-free.

Suggested Usage:
Use your fingertip and tap shadow directly onto the eyelid.
A flat, firm synthetic brush will also work, and is perfect for detailed application.
Blend using a fluffy synthetic brush. Dip the tip into the shadow and apply in a "windshield wiper" movement through the crease for a soft and diffused look.

Precautions:
Close the shadow’s lid tightly after each use to keep the product from drying out.

Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

ColourPop Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection
  • "so pigmented and creamy and good to blend, it makes my face glow and i am in love with is" in 3 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I just got these over the weekend and they are everything!! First, they are a perfect match for my green eyes and it made them POP big time...think ultra green! They have a pleasant texture, super soft and they almost feel wet, cool to the touch, but they wipe and blend beautifully onto my lids with my fingertip. I used a wet qtip to apply them along my lash line as a liner...and then used them as a highlighter using my finger as an applicator. These are very pigmented, so all I had to do was tap my finger down onto the product to gather enough to highlight my entire face. I do believe these will last for a while. These are very buildable! They blended nicely and left a subtle shimmer where I wanted, but they also can be very vibrant and leave a super shimmer. The shadow didn’t fall down onto my cheeks! It’s stayed put! I don’t know if I’d put a brush to these in fear of gathering up too much color. Trust me...your fingers can do the job perfectly! The price was amazing for such a superior product...around $30 and I bought them at Sephora. Highly recommended for the girl who loves to shimmer in all shades of sunset golds. Love it!
Tammy C.
Richmond, KY
These are amazing! They’re soft and bouncy. They’re creamy and pigmented. The best way to use them is with you fingers. But, I found that you could use a brush with the mattes. Everything else should be put on with you fingers. These give me a gorgeous look every day. I barely have to blend. They’re such a dream. I love this set. It’s beautiful. I’ve included a picture of my whole collection because I don’t want to try to find every shade for this set.
Julianna K.
Chester
I love this. I had never tried much colourpop beforehand and I received this as a gift. I immeadiatly fell in love. The colors are pigmented and beautiful. I do find it difficult to find a brush that delivers the amount of pigment as your fingers do. I use the flatter side of the abh Modern Renaissance brush  as a packing brush or even my finger. I still find it worth it but that is a bit annoying. The packaging is gorgeous and i saved the box for it is really cute.
Alejandra P.
Riverside, CA
Hands down one of my favorite purchases from colourpop !! Easy to use no fall out and very pigmented. You can apply with your fingers or use a brush and both work great! They are easy to blend and I use almost everyday when I’m in a hurry. I would recommend it to anyone and love the price 6 shadows for 25 dollars!
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Super cute and affordable for all of these. Goes on the skin really nice and the good thing about them is it has lasted me through out the day maybe touch it up once or twice. I recommend to try these products they are to affordable and the quality is good!
Taylor F.
Colourpop is one of my all time favorite makeup brands. They’re super affordable, long lasting, and the variety of products and colors is unreal. I got the Polite AF super shock shadow bunch from Sephora when it first launched there and I could not be more in love. There is minimal fallout and the pigmentation is intense! I can’t wait to try more.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
This bundle was my first experience with colourpop and with the supershock shadows. I absolutely loved them. Not only are the colors versatile and pigmented, you can use them with other powder shadows too and they blend very well. I can’t get enough of them.
Chelsea H.
I really enjoy this collection of shadows. Super shock shadows are amazing in my opinion: creamy, easy to apply, no creasing, and last all day. I really like this set, beautiful colors. A warm tone sparkle lovers dream. I only wish there was a matte included because I tend to only use one shimmer per look. But I have other matte super shock shadows that I use with these and I really like the looks I create with this set. Plus it looks really cute on my makeup shelf. Win win!
Kendra O.
Rockville, MD
I did not realize how amazing these shadows would be. They feel slightly spongey when touched and that is how you use these shadows some of the time, with your fingers, especially the ultra-glitters. If you want color and all the glitter, these are for you! I would set with concealer or even use glitter glue with the glitters just to get the most payment. I have already asked for more Super Shock shadows from Colourpop. They have gained another loyal customer!
Rayhana M.
Downingtown, PA
To begin with, the formula is so creamy and amazing! It doesn't crease up or feel heavy on the eyes. Usually, if I am going to put it just on the lid for a cut crease, I do use my fingers, since a brush just won't give the same amount of pigment. These shadows are so creamy that there is no kickback at all I do wish they'd expand the collection, seeing as I love it so much.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
How much is this product?