ColourPop Nuts and Berries Lip Set

by ColourPop

The shades of the season: glossy gold, matte red, and satin plum to complement your look. No need to pick, you'll have all three minis. Psst, there’s a brand new, exclusive shade inside!

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.

Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Ultra Satin Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS:

• Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.
  • If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!

Ingredients
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Start your review of ColourPop Nuts and Berries Lip Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have heard nothing but good reviews about these items. They are descent in price and long lasting. I would definitely buy this item.in reviews
Sarita V.
Helotes, TX
Love these products! Super affordable and super pigmented!!!! Definitely will purchase these again! These are also very comfortable to have on...they are not too drying on the lips!!!!!!! Definitely add this to your makeup collection!!!
Tania F.
Rockford, MI
I love colourpop lipsticks, the shades are amazing and are so affordable and great quality
Rosa V.
Hemet, CA
Good lip colors these are always good to have handy and i like these brand alot my fav
Faiza M.
Colourpop was way more then I expected.  I love there colors.  They looked great on my complexion.  They have such a large variety of colors that it was hard for me to decide what I wanted.  I got this set because it had colors I like most.  They feel amazing on the lips.  I would recommend every give this brand a try out.  You will not be dissapointed.
Erika S.
Roscoe
Love it! The colors are beautiful and I love their products. The price isn’t bad at all either!
jennifer J.
Warren, MI
I freaking love this set when they came out with it I ordered I think three sets of it so I still have some I use it all the time but I absolutely love the colors and I love the brand anyway so I had so many of the colors and I love #colourpopManeater is one of my favorites its a gorgeous color on anyone as is these colors. Please please if u enjoy liquid mattes or even if u dont u will LOVE
Tabitha M.
Falls, PA
One of my favorite trios. Such nice colors. Lasts a long time. Such a great product for its price. I am so in love with colorpops formula. I choose this over everything. It is my go to lip product. It has been for a while. Must buy
Adina S.
I loved that this bundle had 3 different products in ones lip gloss, a satin lipstick and a matte lipstick. They all very comfortable to wear and last a long time. It’s affordable because it’s colourpop of course. And the colors are vibrant and have a rich pigmentation.
Nicole L.
Stafford, VA
I absolutely love this brand. You can never go wrong with the color pop sets. I love a deep red 😍
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,127 reviews
I’m always surprised by the effectiveness of these lower tiered products! I mean they definitely sometimes give you the best quality for the least money! Don’t sleep on them!