BY COLOURPOP

The shades of the season: glossy gold, matte red, and satin plum to complement your look. No need to pick, you'll have all three minis. Psst, there’s a brand new, exclusive shade inside!

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.

Though this lipstick is super long-wearing, it is not completely kiss-proof and does transfer.

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for increased longevity and smoother application!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Ultra Satin Lip in a thin layer for most comfortable wear.

TIPS:

• Exfoliate your lips for smoothest application.
  • If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper!

Ingredients
Isododecane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

ColourPop Nuts and Berries Lip Set
  • "I have heard nothing but good reviews about these items. They are descent in price and long lasting. I would definitely buy this item." in 6 reviews
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I don't think colour-pop could do anything wrong. This is another wonderful lip Trio that you get 1 matte lip and then you get an ultra satin lip and then you get an ultra glossy lip. This is such a fun way to experiment with the different types of lip products that they offer because sometimes you'll find that you like the matte lip or the satin lip more and all of their glossy lips are great but you may or may not like their glossy formula. I love every single one of these lip products I think the classic red berry matte lip is gorgeous for fall winter or really anytime then the satin lip is a nice mauve Berry color that is again appropriate for fall or winter and this beautiful beautiful glossy shade can be put on top of either one and it definitely acts as a lip topper. The fact that colour-pop is now in Ulta also makes it a lot easier for you to get your hands on these products.
Jacque L.
Kingsley
I love the colors of the lipsticks. The red is bright and vibrant and stays on all day. The same goes for the mauve. They are a little drying, so I would recommend putting on a lip balm before applying. I don't wear lip gloss that often, but I do enjoy the formula of the gloss in this trio. It isn't too sticky and applies nicely. They are miniture sizes, but are great to throw in your bag and take on the go or travel with.
MaJhané D.
As a woman of color this lip line is great! But these combo of colors together are perfect for my skin tone. I’m not much of a matte lip fan but I do like using this as a base and then adding my own lip gloss on top for a smoother finish. Ladies if you enjoy your lips w/ a little pop this is the one for you!
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
These colors are perfect! I love colourpop lippies. They go on smooth and are easy to use. They have a great value for the product amount. I own a whole bunch of them! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice lip product for cheap.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
THESE COLORS ARE SO CUTEEE ! SUCH A CUTE WINTER COLOR . and it’s very easy to apply and such an affordable price . Great piece for such cute colors . And it smells great and looks pretty . If you want some nice looking lips get it
Naiome P.
Queens
Colorpop lip products are a great way to get bold with colors for someone who is trying to play with their lip products. I love that there lip glosses/sticks lasts long and they are very rich Colourpop Lippie Pencil are my very favourite.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the color varities this brand of lip gloss offers. Whether you are feeling a light nude color or a bold purple, Color Pop is there!! As a mom of 2, I don't get to do a full face of make up all of the time, so putting a quick lip gloss on to make my face a bit brighter is really nice. I recommend this for any working momma of children! Still feel beautiful, just less time to get ready with Color Pop lip gloss
Tyonna E.
Not a fan of the lighter color because my skin tone is kind of dark but the other two colors I love. They are very pigmented and smooth. It also last almost all day and doesn’t dry your lips.
Pily S.
McAllen, TX
I love Colour Pop but in my experience their red lipsticks bleed badly, but for the price I feel like I cannot complain. So it really depends on the person if you want to use a lip liner or the texture of your lips can also affect how much it bleeds.
Angelica N.
port arthur
In love with the colour pop lippies!! Very affordable and easy to apply. I last all day even after eating and drinking. I just touch up with chapstick since my lips is dry all the time and the color still stay in place.