ColourPop
No Filter Matte Concealer 4 g / 014 oz (Fair 04 (golden warm concealer for very fair skin tones))

by ColourPop

Instantly conceal, cover, correct and contour with ColourPop's long wearing, full coverage natural No Filter Matte Concealer. The lightweight blendable formula applies smoothly and seamlessly covers dark circles, blemishes, redness and discoloration...

i’ve been wanting to try ColourPop’s concealers! how much was it? what shade did you get?
Start your review of COLOURPOP No Filter Matte Concealer 4 g / 0.14 oz (Fair 04 (golden warm concealer for very fair skin tones))!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
COLOURPOP No Filter Matte Concealer 4 g / 0.14 oz (Fair 04 (golden warm concealer for very fair skin tones)) uploaded by CARA P.
I absolutely love this setting most! It sprays evenly to get my whole face with one push. I love that it doesn’t leave a filmy residue on my face. And, it’s a great price on the colourpop website, $8 for 4oz.
Toni T.
Rutland, MA
So i have heard so much about #colourpopcosmetics #nofilterconcealer and ive always wanted it and so I finally got it and fell in love. It's a medium to full coverage that doesn't dry down to quickly it blends so smoothly I recommend to anyone
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
COLOURPOP No Filter Matte Concealer 4 g / 0.14 oz (Fair 04 (golden warm concealer for very fair skin tones)) uploaded by Paige P.
I purchased this concealer a few days ago and I’m already OBSESSED! I used it for my dark under eyes, any redness/bumps and it covered everything so nicely! It blended well with my foundation and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I did get one of the lightest shades it comes in to help get those bright undereyes!
Michelle M.
Columbus, OH
This concealer is also just as beautiful as the foundation an they blend so well together. But also blends well with all the other foundations I have watch it with as well it’s light but full coverage. And last.
Maryy D.
Perfect color. I am having problems with it looking cakey and creasing. I have tried multiple different primers, setting powders and setting sprays but it always looks a bit too cakey. Also it doesn’t blend very well with my foundations (texture wise, even when I use a matte one) unless I mix my foundation in with the concealer while I’m putting it on. If I don’t add my foundation to it you can clearly see where my concealer is and where my foundation is.