ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Lena R.ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Alicia E.

BY COLOURPOP

Smooth, weightless loose powder sets makeup for all day wear without creasing, caking, or flashback.

Lock in makeup with our translucent, weightless loose setting powder. Developed with ultra-fine smooth powders to provide a long wearing, soft focus matte finish without feeling heavy or looking cakey. Always 100% cruelty free and vegan, our formula was photo tested to never flashback, giving you selfie-ready skin in any light.

Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

1. To set foundation, use Large Powder Brush or Full Fan Face Brush to lightly apply powder all over the face.

2. To set the under eye area, use Small Fluff Brush or a blending sponge to lightly tap and press powder for crease-proof, long lasting wear.

Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
SO BAD! I tried baking with this, and just setting without baking. I tried it with different concealers. It looks SO disgusting under my eyes. It makes my under eyes look 30 years older, super dry and wrinkly. It also made my under eyes look super dark...i got asked so many times why I looked so tired. Hard pass on this.
Cassi ☀.
Proctorville
Love this powder! I wear medium 110 in the no filter foundation and it looked perfect with the rest of my face. It wasn’t too light or too dark and perfectly covered my dark circles. This powder is very light weight and leaves concealer looking flawless!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think this product works really well as a setting powder. Keeps all of my makeup in place and makes my skin look blurred and poreless. The reason I’m giving this 5 stars is because the powder goes everywhere. Wish this was packaged like Bare Minerals foundation.
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
WOW!!!!! I can't begin tho say how impressed I am by this setting powder. It's AMAZING! It sets foundation, concealer beautiful without cracks and its long wearing. I should definitely recommend this fo anyone. Also you can't beat the price point.
Genecis L.
I love this powder, it really makes my undereyes bright. Once you apply it melts into your skin and leaves a velvet smooth finish. I used this everyday in my makeup routine. It is really affordable.
Palm T.
It's about the same as every banana powder. A little thick but not as rough as the it cosmetics translucent powder, texture wise. This is soft and creates a little bit. I bought this on sale too.
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
I used this along with ColourPop No Filter Foundation and it did not help the foundation stay. It ended up separating on my face after a long work day, especially in my t-zone.
isabella b.
Santa Barbara
I love the way this powder makes my concealer and under eyes look. It doesn’t have flashback and doesn’t have any creasing. It is lightweight and doesn’t look or feel cakey at all.
Imani G.
Newport News
Perfect for my skin tone! Makes my under eye look flawless! No settling into lines or pores. Under eye looks gorgeous all day. My new favorite I love it so much!
Lena R.
Florida
This setting power is great. I love to use it to bake my undereye and scope out my contour area. It a great price to. $9.ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana