MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderColourPop
No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana

ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana

by ColourPop

Smooth, weightless loose powder sets makeup for all day wear without creasing, caking, or flashback.

Lock in makeup with our translucent, weightless loose setting powder. Developed with ultra-fine smooth powders to provide a long wearing, soft focus matte finish without feeling heavy or looking cakey. Always 100% cruelty free and vegan, our formula was photo tested to never flashback, giving you selfie-ready skin in any light.

Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

1. To set foundation, use Large Powder Brush or Full Fan Face Brush to lightly apply powder all over the face.

2. To set the under eye area, use Small Fluff Brush or a blending sponge to lightly tap and press powder for crease-proof, long lasting wear.

what are your thoughts on this product? i have been using airspun for a while but now i feel it’s not working the same for me anymore. i read reviews about this specific product, what are your thoughts? should i give it a try? 🙃
Anyone use this? I am trying to find a good banana setting powered.
Do you guys find yourself creasing throughout the day when using this product?
Start your review of ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana!
How would you rate this product?
Kiley T.
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Kiley T.
I've been really enjoying this setting powder! At first, it was a bit intimidating since it is yellow but once you wipe away it doesn't leave behind a tint. It is very affordable so if you are looking to try a new setting powder out, I'd recommend giving it a try!
Maura E.
Ft Washington, PA
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Maura E.
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Maura E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this powder. Very affordable and great coverage. Translucent shade is good as well! ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana
Attiyah J.
Silver Spring, MD
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Attiyah J.
So first and foremost I AM A COLOURPOP JUNKIE! I love their products and I don’t think that there’s a product by them that I have not liked. This loose setting powder in the shade banana is a nice powder. It’s finely milled and is not too yellow or too ashy. Being a melanin babe I love powders that brighten my under eye and I love a good banana powder. This powder goes on smooth with no patchy ness and helps to soak up oil really nicely. However I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but it’s gets the job done and it’s inexpensive. I do feel like I need a touch up once or twice if I’m wearing my makeup all day. ColourPop’s setting powers are a nice travel size but I only give it 4 starts because the packaging is very messy! You have to be careful with it. It’s perfect to slip in your bag if you need a touch up or if your going away for the weekend but the lip and sides of containers are not deep or wide enough so it can cause a lot of spillage if you’re not careful.
Victoria ..
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Victoria ..
i got this powder the day it launched because i had been wanting a loose powder for sooo long, especially now that it’s summer & I don’t want my face to be looking oily & my makeup to stay on as long as possible. my foundation shade is NC50 & Nars Macao, & i got the medium/deep powder. I’m so happy I did, it has such a nice flawless finish!!! the only gripe i have with it is that it does settle into my smile lines, but i may be applying it wrong. it doesn’t feel heavy or look cakey, & is such a good powder for only $9!! 10/10 would recommend!
Eliana R.
Providence, RI
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Eliana R.
It’s not chalky which I like and it’s a good kind of yellow for my complexion for the piece it’s worth the buy!ColourPop
Zee R.
Toronto, ON
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Zee R.
Purchased at: Colourpop
I recommend this no filter loose setting powder. I wanted a quality setting powder to set my under eye concealer that didn’t break the bank. Being a black woman, it’s hard to find a setting powder that doesn’t make me white or ashy. This product is affordable, has a great yellow under tone and bakes my concealer flawlessly. Colourpop did a thing with this product.
Selena U.
Lehigh Acres, FL
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Selena U.
Purchased at: Colourpop
If you don’t have this in your makeup collection, you’re missing out. I was iffy about getting this one day I was researching about it but I took the chance and ordered it anyways because I always wanted a banana powder to set my under eyes and I fell in love with this product the first time I used it! It isn’t too dry and and doesn’t have any flashback when I use it at all and I bake my under eyes with it. I would recommend this!
AnnaMaria C.
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by AnnaMaria C.
I have to say that I wasn't a fan of all the products in the ColourPop No Filter line but I was very impressed with this product. I used the Banana one in the summer months when I tend to be more tan. For reference, in the summer I can get as dark as Fenty Foundation 310. I felt that it went on beautifully and set my concealer and foundation very well. On top of that, for the price, you can't go wrong!
Alexa
ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder Banana uploaded by Alexa
I like to wear the setting powder when I’m doing really beat makeup no flashbacks at all great for dry skin And also for medium to dark skin complexion , the price you can’t beat it I think they’re like $10 ... this is better than the maybeline setting color powder. it’s a really fine mil powder If you can try it I would really suggest you to try it it’s worth the money
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
It works really good. It makes your makeup stay. It makes undereyes look lighter and better. I would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...