ColourPop No Filter Foundation

by ColourPop

Our oil-free, buildable full coverage foundation was formulated with soft blurring pigments to give you a natural matte finish. No filter needed.

Developed for the Selfie Age, our buildable full coverage, natural matte foundation delivers flawless looking skin from day-to-night. The oil-free, lightweight formula blends smoothly and is easily customizable to create the coverage you want. Build it up or sheer it out, it was developed with innovative soft-blurring pigments to deliver true color while looking and feeling natural. The lockable pump is easy to use and keeps your routine mess-free! As always, 100% cruelty-free and vegan.

Net Weight:

25mL (0.85 fl oz)

Application Tips:

1. Starting in the center of the face, blend foundation outwards.

- For maximum coverage, use Large Foundation Brush, Medium Foundation Brush, or Flat Kabuki Brush.
- For medium coverage, use Duo Fiber Brush, Small Duo Fiber Brush, or a blending sponge. Build it up and apply another layer for more coverage.

2. Apply No Filter Concealer to brighten under eyes or cover blemishes and uneven skintone.

3. Set with No Filter Loose Setting Powder or No Filter Sheer Matte Pressed Powder.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Sapphire, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Trisodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol; MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Is this foundation okay for oily skin?
Does this oxidize for anyone else after like 30 minutes or an hour from putting it on? It looks so bad but I’m not sure if it’s the actual product or if I got the wrong shade
Start your review of ColourPop No Filter Foundation!
Chatsiri B.
San Angelo, TX
This is pretty great foundation for $12! I bought it online so I wasn’t sure the shade will match but they have a tool that helped so it matches my skin tone pretty good and it was a good foundation for a daily wear. One thing that I only give 4 stars is the formula is really liquidity so I used a lot in one time with beauty sponge so I think it’s better with brush.
Elena V.
Review for: FAIR 05
The first hour it looks really good on your skin, but it almost runs away over the day. This is definitely a foundation you can ´t trust!
Tiny B.
Im normally Mac nc25 with yellow undertone but I got tired of the animal testing and I decided give it a try to the coloupop foundation and I have to say it became my one and only when I want to cover something and it doesn't make my skin oily, the tone is perfect for me and the beginning look light but the it oxidise and it goes darker.
N__01 0.
Review for: MEDIUM 85, MEDIUM DARK 145, DARK 150, MEDIUM DARK 120, DARK 155
schick mir bitte das das hat mir auch sehr gefällt, bitte sie das auch mehr schicke kommt der vielleicht mir schicken
nxxzxxma X.
Review for: DARK 155
This product worked really well for me I absolutely love it so so easy to apply it is a all day wear This foundation is definitely buildable to full coverage I have dry sensitive skin and I had absolutely no problem with this formula this product definitely make those pores disappear it gives you a flawless finish which I think is awesome prices are not too bad if you are someone that’s always wanting to try this foundation I would say give it a shot you might just love it
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
ColourPop No Filter Foundation uploaded by KayCee C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: MEDIUM 100
I couldn't be any happier with this foundation! From its cute packaging to its amazing coverage! If I had to say one fault about it , it would be that it drys just a little fast but thats if I'm really being very picky!
Asya J.
Hopkinsville, KY
ColourPop No Filter Foundation uploaded by Asya J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! I got it from my local ulta store! I prefer full coverage it’s more of medium coverage but can easily be built up to full coverage.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop No Filter Foundation uploaded by Kemorine S.
Review for: DARK 175
I like the ColourPop No Filter Foundation. This isn’t my shade though, one of the downsides of Colourpop is that they don’t allow for returns. Anyways, it’s a beautiful natural finish foundation that is easily buildable to full coverage. For a more matte look, I have to use setting power. It really does give a "perfect skin" sort of vibe. It does crease under my eyes but so does everything. I wish it had a cover because it can get messy with the pump it has. I want to re-purchase in my actual shade. Until then, it works well with a lighter shade of the Colourpop no filter concealer.
Elackeya S.
Stouffville, ON
ColourPop No Filter Foundation uploaded by Elackeya S.
Review for: DARK 155
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION! I use this on a daily basis. This foundation is super light and does not feel cakey at all. I look luminous and glowy after use. It is npot a full coverage foundation, however you can build up the product for your preference. I tend go for the no makeup makeup look so it perfect. I received this foundation as a gift from a friend. It was super hard to match foundation colours online, so I sent her my match through foundation. The colour that it selected ended up being the perfect match. I will definitely be buying another bottle. Just wished it was easier for Canadians to purchase Colourpop products. Also, I wish the product came with a cap.
Daniel A.
Montebello , CA
ColourPop No Filter Foundation uploaded by Daniel A.
ColourPop No Filter Foundation uploaded by Daniel A.
Review for: FAIR 30
I was thinking more of 3.5 but that’s not an option. I went with 4 bc how can you not love colour pop. price for the quality is unbeatable . This is a good medium coverage LIQUIDY base . it dries Matte . Avoid if you have texture . I use the more yellow-y shade to mix in with other Too pink foundations that I own and also make them more Matte. It’s okay but this is not meant for dry/acne/ patchy skin . These are shades 30 and 50 swatched

415 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanisha Q.
Euclid, OH
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
il y a 4 mois
ColourPop No Filter Foundation ? Is this a full coverage foundation and is it good for oily skin/ price?
Meaghan C. il y a 4 mois
I would say medium coverage at best .. for the price point it’s a good foundation but if you’re looking for full coverage this isn’t the best
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
il y a 5 mois
ColourPop No Filter Foundation ? Is this foundation better then Maybelline fit me foundation?
Ella G. il y a 5 mois
I’ve never used the other foundation so I don’t know how that sets. But I do know how colourpop works and a little goes a long way. It’s not really expensive either, they usually have some pretty good promotions and ulta even carries them too. It’s definitely not as cheap as the one your using, the reason why I love colourpop is the way it sets on your face, it’s vegan friendly and they don’t test on animals.
Blade S.
s crutcher ave
il y a 5 mois
ColourPop No Filter Foundation ? I know this brand is raising rn. But is it any good?
Alexis B. il y a 4 mois
Honestly, I didn’t like it at all. It sat in all of my pores and clung to every imperfection on my face. I tried it with different combinations of primers and it just never worked for me. Also, after only a short time it would break apart. Wouldn’t recommend.