ColourPop No Filter Concealer

Our lightweight, creamy concealer was formulated with soft blurring pigments to give you a creaseproof, matte finish. No filter needed.

Is this product cruelty free?
Does this concealer leave a cakey finish at all?
Does it really work that good?
Start your review of ColourPop No Filter Concealer!
Product Highlights
Great product, highly recommended for the price. Helps conceal at full coverage with foundation. I always like color pop products, great for the price. Will buy again.in reviews
i think the coverage is great if your dark circles aren't that bad. if your under eyes are dry, it will cling to it like no other and make you look like you forgot to clean your eye boogers properly. so stay hydrated. not my favorite but i like it for the pricein reviews
...fine lines... be sure to moisturize and i found by not applying a setting powder over it helps decrease the creasing.in reviews
this is my go to travel concealer. it’s lightweight and covers so much. it stands up there with shape tape in my opinion. it was a little hard to find my skin tone match and that’s uncommon for me at leastin reviews
...really oil skin it is really hard to found a concealer that is not too oily and not cakey under my eyes and this is just perfect for me. i found it really covers up my under eyes and blemishesin reviews
Julie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Julie Y.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Review for: ColourPop - No Filter Concealer (Light 20)
This is my all time favorite concealer to use. I swear by it, such a smooth application and blends super easily! It also has good coverage, i would say medium buildable coverage. Doesn’t leave my face feeling cakey and still has my face looking like I don’t have anything on! I use the shade Light 14. It is really affordable and I always stock up on it whenever I run out.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Kemorine S.
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Kemorine S.
Review for: ColourPop - No Filter Concealer (Deep Golden 60)
The ColourPop No Filter Concealer is one of my favorites! It's only $7 (cheaper when it's on sale), has really good coverage and it is creamy. It gives you time before you have to blend it out, which I like. I like that it's a non-drying formula. These days, I usually use it to lighten or darken my foundation. For me, it does crease when I use it under my eyes but all my concealers do that, unfortunately. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My shade is light 45W. I typically use Urban decay concealer however the price and the coverage have me sold! This concealer is so good and it doesn't feel drying on the skin.
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Shaina B.
Rose INC SOFTLIGHT LUMINOUS HYDRATING CONCEALER Ideal for dull skin, dark circles, and discoloration. A does-it-all concealer that brightens, blurs and contours while nourishing the skin. This longwearing liquid formula minimizes the look of fine lines, redness and discoloration. I was gifted this concealer by Rose INC I love it so much it’s my favorite. The color is beautiful perfect as full coverage or touch ups multiple uses highly recommend like nothing I’ve ever used before it’s better.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,607 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ColourPop - No Filter Concealer (Medium 30)
This is the Colourpop no filter concealer and it retails for $7.00. This is a full coverage, matte concealer. This does have blurring pigments. Matte formulas can be lightly drying so you may want to choose a hydrating option if you are very dry. This oxidize a tiny bit darker shortly after application. Keep the receipt in case you need to get a different shade. This is pigmented and does a good job of hiding flaws like dark circles and blemishes. It blends easily and is long wearing. This blended into the skin seamlessly. I am 40 and this held out quite a few hours before it creased a little. Overall, excellent concealer
Amarilis C.
Atlanta, GA
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Amarilis C.
This is lightweight so it goes well with their tinted moisturizer but I choose the wrong shade and mine dries up almost immediately. It makes it very difficult to blend properly. I’m going to try to buy one in the correct shade and update my review based on that one.
ellie B.
Canton, OH
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by ellie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ColourPop - No Filter Concealer (Fair Neutral 10)
One of the top concealers i have had the pleasure of using. It is exactly like shallow tape but without the price tag. Is worth all of the hype. If you wanna be a full coverage queen go with this and you won't be sorry. It will always be a staple and I have no complaints
suzette G.
Tucson, AZ
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by suzette G.
I use the shade light 18 and I love it! The concealer is more on the thick side but not too thick! And it blends out very easily! I love how it brightens up where I apply it. The formula works very good for me , it goes matte by itself but by also setting it with powder it is set very well! On the picture attached i applies it to my under eyes, chin, and a bit on my lower forhead.
Kerriann S.
Brooklyn, NY
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Kerriann S.
Review for: ColourPop - No Filter Concealer (Deep Golden 60)
Colourpop offers a variety of shades for their concealers which a plus. I got the color dark 42 to shape my brows and highlight. I could’ve went one shade darker.The concealer provides great coverage but overall it’s drying and not as creamy as I hope. You could find drug store concealers with better quality.
Julia G.
Du Bois, PA
ColourPop No Filter Concealer uploaded by Julia G.
I use shade Light 10, and this is my holy grail concealer! I use it over BB cream and it blends out so well! The only gripe I have is that it's often out if stock, but that just means everyone else likes it, too!

905 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
D’lenn S.
il y a 4 mois
Have any of you experienced the ColourPop No Filter Concealer’s doe foot falling off? I ordered one and when I took the wand out of the tube (for the first time!!!!!) the doe foot fell off so I ordered a second one. I’ve had the second one for a few months and the doe foot just fell off this one too😣
Katie G. il y a 3 mois
I’m so sorry! That’s so weird. It’s never happened to me but it’s been a while since I repurchased. Maybe they changed the packaging?!
Megan B.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a 4 mois
Mica G. il y a 4 mois
I love this concealer, affordable and definitely gets the job done. This is my go to for cut creases! 😍
Priya S.
il y a 7 mois
Stephanie W. il y a 6 mois
I’d say colourpop! It’s less drying for my oily/combo skin! The color matches a bit better too