BY COLOURPOP #22 in Makeup Sets

Peekaboo: Metallic ivory with silver glitter

Desert: Satin warm brown

Thirsty Girl: Metallic bronze with multi-dimensional glitter

Patchwork: Ultra-Glitter turquoise with duo chrome glitters

Fairfax: Matte black brown

Babykins: Metallic burgundy with pink glitter

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Hello, are Colourpop shadows well pigmented? Need help cause I wi...2 Answers
  • I have purchased other Color Pop hi lighters and lippies; haven't...1 Answers
Nikki S.
This color collection is absolutely perfect for fall and winter. I'm obsessed with all of the colors I couldn't pick just one. It's affordable and so pigmented! My go to shadows of the season. They have really good frequent sales as well.
Vandita S.
These shades are extremely pigmented and gorgeous. I love the unique color combination and the fact that there's not a single shadow that I feel isn't up to par with the rest of the colors. The black packaging is also so pretty and sleek
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I have it and I truly love all colourpop shadow! The hello kitty was a fav also I had thirsty girl gold already so using that one up first.these are super pigmented use finger for best brightest application ! I am colourpop obsessed
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa
I love colourpop very beautiful colors and very affordable!!!! I love it so much very long lasting when using eyeshadow primer of course .. and have to use your finger for the glittery one but that's okay I still buy more
Vanessa M.
Canoga Park, CA
These shades are beautiful ! Easy & one of them makes your eyes sparkle so pretty, & it last a very long time . I highly recommend these it's worth it especially the prices !
Victoria G.
Philadelphia
Besides the fact that I thought the packaging was really cute and inventive I really like these colors. I bought it when it first launch from ColourPop's website. I actually bought a backup before they discontinued it. Their supershock shadow formula is so unique and my favorite on the market right now. I would buy again and again. Babykins is my FAVORITE color and I'm excited to wear it again this fall.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This colour pop set is so NOT CHILL it's AMAZING! Like the colors are so pretty together or individually. I love that Colourpop has great quality products for a good price. All the colors are pretty but blue and white have my heart.Deets
Peekaboo: Metallic ivory with silver glitterDesert: Satin warm brownThirsty Girl: Metallic bronze with multi-dimensional glitterPatchwork: Ultra-Glitter turquoise with duo chrome glittersFairfax: Matte black brown - Babykins: Metallic burgundy with pink glitter
Syetta A.
Atlanta
I primarily purchase this for the packaging. I have never purchased any make up product package that's cute. It's amazing for a gift however I did not use the shadows much. I overdid the color pop finger application shadows a year ago and then moved back to my more sophisticated pallets. There is nothing wrong with this but I just want to be honest!
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These colors are a gorgeous mix of neutrals with a couple pops. The shades are all satin, shimmer, or ultra-glitter, with mostly ultra-glitter, so this set isn't for the shy violet. The shadows are highly pigmented and creamy to blend thanks to the Super Shock Shadow formula. To top it off, the packaging is really cute, plus these shadows are in black containers, a special edition for Colourpop.
Phung P.
Monterey Park , CA
These eyeshadows are absolutely amazing. They cost around $4 and they are so pigmented. One of my favorite thing about these eyeshadows is that they are so blendable I like to just apply shadow on with my fingers and they blend out beautifully. They last all day without smearing and I recommend them to everyone who's looking for cheap and pigmented eyeshadow
brook s.
White House, TN
Is colorpop a good brand, does it swatch good and is it pigmented?
Kaitlyn K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there any fallout with these shadows?
Hello, are Colourpop shadows well pigmented? Need help cause I will order something in a few days.
Cassie O.
I'm very pale with a light pink undertone and I'm wondering if some of the colors might look a little aggressive on my face. How pigmented are these? What brushes do you recommend?
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I have purchased other Color Pop hi lighters and lippies; haven't had a chance to try any of the shadows. Please let me know how these wear...really curious. Blend ability?Pigmentation? Long wearing? The colors look perfect for fall/winter season.