BY COLOURPOP #68 in Makeup Sets

Peekaboo: Metallic ivory with silver glitter

Desert: Satin warm brown

Thirsty Girl: Metallic bronze with multi-dimensional glitter

Patchwork: Ultra-Glitter turquoise with duo chrome glitters

Fairfax: Matte black brown

Babykins: Metallic burgundy with pink glitter

• Hello, are Colourpop shadows well pigmented? Need help ca...2 Answers
  • I have purchased other Color Pop hi lighters and lippies;...1 Answers
  • Any fallout to the shimmer shades?1 Answers
Phung P.
Monterey Park , CA
These eyeshadows are absolutely amazing. They cost around $4 and they are so pigmented. One of my favorite thing about these eyeshadows is that they are so blendable I like to just apply shadow on with my fingers and they blend out beautifully. They last all day without smearing and I recommend them to everyone who's looking for cheap and pigmented eyeshadow
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I love the concept of this and the shades and I love how I got it for just 30$ but I really don’t reach for these shadows at all I don’t really like how these apply with a brush these are super creamy thou but don’t apply to the eyes how I would like them too !
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These shades are stunning! I purchased this along with another eyeshadow bundle with glitters and I love them! The thing I love the most about Colourpop's shadows is that they are velvety and easy to apply. In my opinion, they work the best when you apply with your fingers. Colourpop is the next big thing and I love that all their products are affordable. Ladies, if you haven't tried this brand yet, you SHOULD!
Victoria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Besides the fact that I thought the packaging was really cute and inventive I really like these colors. I bought it when it first launch from ColourPop's website. I actually bought a backup before they discontinued it. Their supershock shadow formula is so unique and my favorite on the market right now. I would buy again and again. Babykins is my FAVORITE color and I'm excited to wear it again this fall.
Syetta A.
Atlanta, GA
I primarily purchase this for the packaging. I have never purchased any make up product package that's cute. It's amazing for a gift however I did not use the shadows much. I overdid the color pop finger application shadows a year ago and then moved back to my more sophisticated pallets. There is nothing wrong with this but I just want to be honest!
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
The shades are beautiful!  I'm very happy with it. The pigmentation is there and higher than I expected!  It is a different type of formula so it takes a bit to get used to it and figure out how to work with it but once you figure out the technique that works best for you and gives you the results you want the shadows are gorgeous!I loved this set, I love that it has matte and shimmery colors.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've loved colourpop from the start, these shadows cover a wide range so it's nice to have them all in one pack, endless possibilities. Super shock shadows are by far the coolest & easiest formula I've ever used on my eyelids. Great for beginners or anyone who just doesn't have time to build up pigment & blend blend blend all day long!
Jocelyn N.
These Eyes Shadows are different they work well during the fall and winter time they're actually really dark pigmented and fall then a harsh tone they're very nice lighter skin because if you can see it a lot better it's darker and also works well with darker tone skin as well but I highly recommend this to people buy it for lighter skin
Lindsey C.
I absolutely love colourpop products in general. There supershock shadows are my fave, this collection is so beautiful for fall and they last forever. Some shades are more patchy but still workable and for how affordable they are completely worth it. 100% would buy again so beautiful if you love those dark vampy cool tone colors.
Aaliyah M.
Rialto, CA
I had to buy this because it was in a cute limited edition vinyl packaging. The shades totally remind me of NYE because of the vivid metallic blue, purple, and glittery bronze. But the dark brown shade allows you to ground your look while using either the shimmery light shade or satin light shade to highlight the brow bone.
brook s.
White House, TN
Is colorpop a good brand, does it swatch good and is it pigmented?
Hello, are Colourpop shadows well pigmented? Need help cause I will order something in a few days.
Kaitlyn K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there any fallout with these shadows?
Cassie O.
I'm very pale with a light pink undertone and I'm wondering if some of the colors might look a little aggressive on my face. How pigmented are these? What brushes do you recommend?
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I have purchased other Color Pop hi lighters and lippies; haven't had a chance to try any of the shadows. Please let me know how these wear...really curious. Blend ability?Pigmentation? Long wearing? The colors look perfect for fall/winter season.