BY COLOURPOP

• Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?1 Answers
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pin Wheel more...
The my little pony line is one of my favorites and my sister enjoys it as well. It’s easy to apply and the color pops. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Priced really well, but you get what you pay for. Kind of streaky, need to layer a lot for full color pay off. Not trying, but not very lasting either.
Lanie M.
Erie
Makes lips stand out among the rest. Creamy texture and glossy look. Comes in a luster of color and packaging is so chic and simple. So inexpensive.
Heidi M.
orland park
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
I really wanted to love this. But it's too drying for me. I have used colourpop in the past and the formula hasn't changed. I purchased this online.
Lilie b.
This lipstick is so pigmented! With one swipe across my lip I was good! I went on so smooth and dried fast! It truly matched the color of the tube
Viktoria M.
Ringgold, GA
For the price, these are decent. Their comfortable on the lips, affordable and easy to work with. However they do feather and transfer which I hate
Bailey M.
Dixon, MO
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
The product is great. I’m just not sure the color is for me. I went out on a limb with this purple but I don’t think I’ll get much use out of it.
Junior 🤤.
Indianapolis
this is the most beautiful product ever & i definitely recommend! colourpop had a variety of different products & they work amazingly. a 10/10
Krystina C.
Madisonville
I love lipstick. When I'm wearing make up I don't feel complete with out it. This brand always has vivid colors though reds are my favorite.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
ADOOOOORE THESE LIPPIES. Stupid cheap. Literally $6 and they are amazing. Many doupes for Kylie's lip kits AT A CHEAP PRICE MAN! So worth it.
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Feddra S.
ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip I need to know honestly, how is the formula In Moondancer Ultramatte lip? It is good? It is patchy? Please.