BY COLOURPOP

ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip
  • "I love colourpop and especially their matte lips. This was super easy to apply and long lasting" in 28 reviews
  • "Has a very matte finish! Easy to apply on lips. It’s more of a burgundy type of color. Very good for fall looks or for the holidays. The liquid is not to thin nor thick and it’s long lasting!" in 18 reviews
Norma M.
Very strrajy, after it dries it peels off and crumbles, I dont know but I hate it, its really disappointing when you buy make up and the formula is not good.
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
What a fun color! And fun collection! This is great alone, or as a topper. I love topping brills (which that you CP for coming back with!!!!!) Or wifey! 💖
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
I love this shade!!! When I saw it I knew I had to have it! I love purple and this shade really complimented my skin tone. I used this with Brillz liner.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
Any lippie by Colourpop is awesome. They stay all day! I do advise to have a moisturizer underneath! It’s very affordable and all the colors are awesome.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Priced really well, but you get what you pay for. Kind of streaky, need to layer a lot for full color pay off. Not trying, but not very lasting either.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
Love this ultra matte lipstick it’s vibrant and long lasting and it goes in smoothly without drying out my lips all colourpop products are great for me
Alejandra B.
I don't even know why I bought it but it's soo pretty. Even my mom likes it lol I love their glosses, they are so glittery but you can bearly feel it.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pin Wheel more...
The my little pony line is one of my favorites and my sister enjoys it as well. It’s easy to apply and the color pops. I would definitely buy it again.
Heidi M.
orland park
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
I really wanted to love this. But it's too drying for me. I have used colourpop in the past and the formula hasn't changed. I purchased this online.
Viktoria M.
Ringgold, GA
For the price, these are decent. Their comfortable on the lips, affordable and easy to work with. However they do feather and transfer which I hate
Feddra S.
ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip I need to know honestly, how is the formula In Moondancer Ultramatte lip? It is good? It is patchy? Please.