BY COLOURPOP

ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip
  • "I love colourpop and especially their matte lips. This was super easy to apply and long lasting" in 28 reviews
  • "Has a very matte finish! Easy to apply on lips. It’s more of a burgundy type of color. Very good for fall looks or for the holidays. The liquid is not to thin nor thick and it’s long lasting!" in 18 reviews
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Moon Dancer more...
This isn’t necessarily my favorite color pop product. I found out that I am more of a matte blotted lip kind of girl. Glad I stepped out of my comfort zone though!
member-89c13
Review for: Pin Wheel more...
Very dry, I’m just gonna go ahead and warm you. The color is great but you will have to reapply a bit because it flakes off. I’m a repeat user just for the price and they aren’t awful but cheap and you can tell
Chanda H.
Jay, FL
Review for: Moon Dancer, Pin Wheel more...
These stay in my purse because of how incredible they are. The price is amazing and the formula is even better. Not too drying. No streaking, just one nice solid coat.
Lilie b.
This lipstick is so pigmented! With one swipe across my lip I was good! I went on so smooth and dried fast! It truly matched the color of the tube
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
The texture of this lipstick is very thin, making it easy for application. The color is very pigmented and it’s extremely long wearing.
The packaging is cute !
Norma M.
Very strrajy, after it dries it peels off and crumbles, I dont know but I hate it, its really disappointing when you buy make up and the formula is not good.
Jessica B.
Review for: Pin Wheel more...
I loveeee this lip gloss!! The color is super cute. I purchased it at Ulta. It’s long lasting and has a light scent to it. It definitely met my expectations!
Morgan E.
I was always a fan of my little pony when I was younger. But now that I have an 8 year old cousin I had to get it for her. She loves it and her mom does too.
Ashlee L.
CONCORD, NH
What a fun color! And fun collection! This is great alone, or as a topper. I love topping brills (which that you CP for coming back with!!!!!) Or wifey! 💖
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
Any lippie by Colourpop is awesome. They stay all day! I do advise to have a moisturizer underneath! It’s very affordable and all the colors are awesome.
Feddra S.
ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip I need to know honestly, how is the formula In Moondancer Ultramatte lip? It is good? It is patchy? Please.