BY COLOURPOP

• Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?1 Answers
Kelsey S.
Omaha
I love the color selection they have, Love that they are affortable and good qaulity. No smears long lasting and easy to take off when done.
Barbie M.
Brownsville
Im a colour pop addict haha I love this lip color so much it goes with my every outfit, I love it. It doesn't make it dry where it's matte
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
Worst collection they have come out with. I was super upset to get this as it seemed to be a bad remedy or something. Pass in this collab!
Natasha M.
Chillicothe, OH
Lovvvvvve this i bought more after buying it the first color glides o n easily stays on forever and the colors are so vibrant and amazing
Alexis B.
Austin
This is so drying I would not recommend this to anybody I literally put this on my lips and it felt like they were the crack off my face
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Oh wow is this pigmented. It stays a long time but it takes a while to dry. It’s very watery too so you don’t need a lot when applying
Caitlin F.
This lipstick lasts forever! The color is super vibrant. Doesn't dry out my lips. And the price is perfect. One of my favorite brands.
Lilian S.
Harlingen, TX
Tiene muy buena pigmentación y él color esta divino! Lo uso todos los días ya que me dura por varias horas sin necesidad de retocarlo
Adalgisa c.
De Colourpop tengo una gran gama de colores, es que la relacion calidad-precio y seleccion de colores es. Imprecionante e invatible.
Tamarrian 💋.
Queens
Review for: Pin Wheel more...
This lip color is awesome make up look for a colorful eye shadow . It very bold and a little to cheap for the quality it gives off .
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Feddra S.
ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip I need to know honestly, how is the formula In Moondancer Ultramatte lip? It is good? It is patchy? Please.