BY COLOURPOP

ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip
  • "I love colourpop and especially their matte lips. This was super easy to apply and long lasting" in 28 reviews
  • "Has a very matte finish! Easy to apply on lips. It’s more of a burgundy type of color. Very good for fall looks or for the holidays. The liquid is not to thin nor thick and it’s long lasting!" in 18 reviews
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
Love this! First, let’s talk about price! Colour Pop always keeps it affordable and they will always have my heart for that! Second, this packaging is absolutely adorable! It brought me right back to my childhood. So fun and vibrant! Third, the actual lipstick. LOVE! The color is fabulous. It’s a light and flirty purple, so if you’re afraid to go crazy with colors you should start here. The product glides on so smoothly and has great pigment. Within a few seconds it is dried into a beautiful matte finish. I always suggest to wear a lip primer to ensure your lips maintain their hydration. Also, it helps to keep lip staining to a minimal. This color stains a bright pink. Those are normal things with liquid matte lipsticks. I’m super happy with mine and I hope you venture into some fun colors and go a little crazy!
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
This color is the perfect lavender purple. Lemon drop was definitely one of the colors I was most excited about. I wear this when I do bright and fun makeup or even when I wear alot of black which is very often. It is definitely not your average purple. It is part of the My Little Pony Collection so if you can still get your hands on it, I would!
Maddie F.
I didn’t get the MLP collection, but guys the matte lips. UHM THATS MY JAM. I absolutely recommend these to anyone and everyone. Buy 6. Buy 10. Buy the whole freaking collection. They’re all amazing! My current favorite is Bumble. It’s the best shade in the history of shades. I have very very pale skin, and they go on smooth, beautifully, stay on all day through most if not everything. I can vouch for these 201%. Get them.
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
This lipstick is absolutely adorable. I’ve always loved ColourPop for their amazing products for such a low price. This also applies to this line. The color is amazing and makes me feel like an absolute fairy princess. The texture is great on the lips and doesn’t feel like some gunky child’s lipstick like most cheap brands do. 10/10 will buy again!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
I really wanted to like this lip color, I got it on sale on the colourpop website for around $4. While it isn't the absolute worst thing, it isn't the best. It's very sticky and I don't like that. It doesn't last very long either. I was pretty disappointed after having so many good experiences with Colourpop lip products.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Such a unique color! I love Colourpop, I love the Ultra Matte Lips range, and I love My Little Pony, so this collab was a match made in heaven for me. The formula was the great long wearing, true matte that we have come to expect and love from Colourpop, and this color was a really unique one for my collection. I love bright statement lipsticks, but tend to avoid blues and purples because my skin has sallow undertones. To my surprise, this was very wearable, and added a fun twist to a boring outfit when I rushing to spruce up before going out after work. A pity it's limited edition, though. Snag it while you can.
Diana A.
Naugatuck , CT
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
I love the colour pop brand one of my fav! The ultra matte liquid lipstick is my fav product of all!! ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Highly recommend it you can’t go wrong with the price and the quality
Jocelynne E.
Review for: Lemon Drop more...
Packaging is so cute. The matte lip is not necessarily my color but the formula is quite nice. There is barely any transfer or smudging. The only problem I have with it is that the product does not apply the same over time. After about five months your lips look crusty.
ASHLEIGH S.
I love, love, love this product! It has a lot of Sparkle and enough color that you can use it on its own or as a Topper. I even popped this thing on when I don't have any makeup just to feel a little more put together. It is not stay proof, but what lipgloss is? Highly
Maya B.
San Antonio
I like it because I like my little pony. It's a very out there color. But it last a long time. It's nice to have in my collection especially because of the very cute packaging! It's cheap but a very good quality product. You just have to order it online though.
Feddra S.
ColourPop My Little Pony Ultra Matte Lip I need to know honestly, how is the formula In Moondancer Ultramatte lip? It is good? It is patchy? Please.