BY COLOURPOP #29 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Just also got this palette!! So excited!!! ColourPop My L...3 Answers
  • OH MY GOD!!! Such a pretty pallet2 Answers
  • what do you think? @colourpopcosmetics ColourPop My Littl...3 Answers
ColourPop My Little Pony Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Not only is C.P. one of the highest quality cheapest make up the eye shadows are amazing and super pigmented. You can go from day to night with one pallet and they keep coming out with new stuff all the time. This pallet has so many color I’m definitely one for more drastic makeup looks I mean who doesn’t love some color!!" in 146 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I only got this becuase on their website a few days before Christmas they were letting you pick out a free palette with any 75 dollar purchase plus free shipping. Couldn't beat the deal they were having. I got 3 palettes total. One was ten bucks and the other one was only 12 and this one was free like I said. Also got a concealer and 8 lip glosses and a few lippi stix which I absolutely looove! Shipping was free so that was cool too. These are the first products I've ever owned from colourpop aswell as buying from them. Everything was easy, smooth and simple. Shipping was fast. Out of the 3 palettes I got this one is my least favorite. The other 2 palletes i got were more neutrals and this one is deff funky. It is a beautiful pallete. And the shadows are super pigmented and creamy (like the others) I feel in love with colourpop. Lol the hype is real..great prices.. Great products. Next I would like to try their make up brushes and eyebrow stuff so guess we'll see! Oh and this pink in this palette isn't for me but OMG it really is soo pretty and to die for! Packaging is also bomb af... My little pony? Pshhh yess plz! Also got 2 of the my little pony lip glosses... Both were like a gold glittery tone.. Beautiful! N I bought 2 of those from the jump becuase I knew I was guna love it (and they were only 4 bucks a piece!) ♥
Marium S.
Have to say i am not impressed this time by colourpop the eyeshadows look pretty in the palette but they are not only chalky but very sheer you either need to use a wet brush or fix plus to build these up. Plus they have wrote the names on the back of the packaging in a weird way ! Not happy colourpopcosmetics this time mylittlepony eyeshadowpalette is a bit 👎🏻 in my opinion the packaging is pretty but I have to say it’s a pass for me if you’re thinking to buy even on sale you can see these swatches I never use primer or wet brush these swatches are pretty raw! And unedited one with flash and one without! According to colourpop This item is limited edition and we will not be having any future restocks. Once this item is gone, it’s gone. I would still pass ! As the palette isn’t pigmented and the shadows are pretty sheer as compared to other colourpop palettes I’ll save my $12 and would either get dreamst or femrosa
Nia N.
I love this palette! I think this is my favorite Colour Pop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow palette. The colors are so non-traditional that even the simplest application techniques yield a cool, edgy result. I believe this palette may be on its way to being discontinued, which would be a great loss- it’s the most interesting color story of all the existing pressed powder palettes to date. The quality of these shadows is excellent, as always. They are pigmented and blendable, and the value of a dozen (half-size) eyeshadows for $16 is phenomenal. FYI- like nearly all of Colour Pop’s eyeshadow palettes, this does not have an included mirror, but that’s definitely not a deal-breaker. If you can get your hands on this palette, don’t hesitate! Swatches and a couple #MOTD photos included for reference.
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook
I received the pallet in my may boxy Carm box . I was little skeptic about the pallet when I received it, when I saw the little pony theme pallet it reminded me of play makeup , we play with ask kids , and was afraid the color were going to be to bright and the product wasn't going to set into skin . But colorpop didn't let us down the color is exactly what I needed (A pop of color ). The shadow set on skin doesn't fall off ColourPop My Little Pony Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette . Looks can be deceiving
Jean-Mari S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this palette in a Boxycharm recently and honestly, I was sad at first. I am NOT a My Little Pony fan and reeeeally wanted a certain other palette in my box. But when I opened it up days later, I was so surprised by the color selection! Two whole rows of colors that I am in love with! It didn't matter that I didn't enjoy the rest upon first glance - because I ended up getting use out of them anyway and broadening my horizons. Now, the reason I am deducting a star is because some of these are not very pigmented and seem to apply patchy/chalky. Even my Pür Cosmetics palettes perform smoother.... But it's just this colourpop palette. My others have wonderful formula! So..... I really do love this palette either way. It just shocked me that the formula was sub par to their usual standard. But with a tiny bit of effort I get such amazing and adventurous looks and it makes me happy.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Just got this Colourpop Palette from this month’s Boxycharm box. This is my first time using a product from this brand, but I had read a lot of reviews-which are mixed. This Palette is in theme with the unicorn craze, matte and metallic/shimmer. This is not my everyday neutral shades but the colors are fun, pigmented, and easy to work with if you’re a beginner. The formula is easy to build up & blend without the use of any additional products. The price for the Palette is completely worth the price! I definitely recommend!
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
I purchased this over Cyber Monday when it was on sale. I couldn't resist these cute, retro ponies, despite the fact that this isn't an everyday color choice palette for me. They're too pastel for my day-to-day look.

However, I have had tons of fun playing with different looks using these and have found that you can get a lot of different looks from this set of shadows - from cutesy to smokey.

The only complaint I have is that these are formulated and baked in a way that they have kind of a layer over the top that has to be scratched or rubbed away to get the color going. Until you break the surface of the shadows, the pigment is really dull.

Overall, a fun palette that I will use and that I enjoy having in my collection.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I receive my palette in the mail yesterday and was so excited to see the adorable retro Pony Packaging. It's absolute 80's glory! The palette has a holographic moment on the ponies, the Shadows are beautiful and offer a great color selection, and it even came with a pack of retro Pony stickers. The shimmer shadows are extremely pigmented and blend like a dream. I love to add a pop of shimmer in the center of my lid or create a sleek cut crease with the shimmers. As with most shimmer shadows, it helps to spray your brush or finger before applying. The matte shadows are a bit powdery but really work great! I can already think of so many looks that I can create with this palette. It has little fall out and it's long wear. I almost don't like to use it because it's so cute and special!
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
This is my first ColorPop palette I have gotten. I received it in my Boxycharm and absolutely love it. I have gotten other items from this brand in other subscription boxes and really enjoyed them as well. I am always thrilled to get new palettes and couldn't wait to get a ColorPop palette. The colors are so fun and unique. Each color corresponds with a character's name and I think that's so cute. The shadow itself is great quality just like the brands other products. It blends out super easy and can be built up to make it more intense. I wouldn't say this is a palette for everyday use but it definitely has some shades to make really fun looks with.
Honey N.
This palette is just so cute! It’s small and compact so it’s easy to carry around and travel with. The colors are great and blend well. The white color on the bottom row is my absolute favorite! It has blue glitter in it and it’s just sooo pretty! I love to use it as a highlight in the inner corner of my eye. It looks really cool. There are so many looks you can do with this palette. Definitely recommend it to anyone who likes some color.
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
Are they pigmented?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it or Leave it?😕
Lisa L.
Pontiac, MI
Pur my little pony palette vs colourpop my little pony palette? Which one would you buy?ColourPop My Little Pony Pressed Powder Eyeshadow PaletteMy Little Pony: The Movie Collection Eyeshadow Palette
Emely C.
houston
Are the colors creamy ???
Jenise A.
I'm really liking these colors from these three eye palettes ColourPop My Little Pony Pressed Powder Eyeshadow PaletteStorybook Cosmetics X Mean Girls Burn Book Storybook Palette and Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow I am not to daring with hair color but makeup I would try these. What's your favorite?