Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Phoenix, AZ
I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip color, but better prices... How long does the color last?
Noelia L.
Noelia L.
July 26, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
All day 🤗
Khali B.
Khali B.
June 11, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
The lip colors eill last you all day
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
May 22, 2017, 4:48 a.m.
They last for soo long..
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
April 27, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
All day !
Ash S.
Ash S.
March 7, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
All day and through meals. The only time I ever had to touch up my matte liquid lipstick was when I had a super greasy burger.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:34 a.m.
All day!! Such great products. I recommend lippie sticks too!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
They last all day. They are amazing and the prices are awesome so affordable and amazing pigmentation. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Its lasts ALL DAY ! they have alot of colors to choose from Plus very affordable!
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
It lasts ALL DAY on me! It stays put on me even after eating.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
It lasts a long time! Just as long as a Kylie lip kit!
Jennica S.
Jennica S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:02 a.m.
Lasts an extremely long time! No fading or smudging while eating or drinking!!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
It lasts a long time.
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:36 a.m.
As much color as Anastasia and Kylie jenners products - I think these are less drying and color lasts all day even after eating
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:36 a.m.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Yes! It is actually proven to have the same formula as the Kylie Jenner lip kits. It lasts forever. Love colourpop!!
lizette m.
lizette m.
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:36 a.m.
I absolutely love colour pop. Ive ordered so many products from them including there super shock shadows. Oh i fell in love. Nillionair was my first shadow and i use it for so many occasions.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Dec. 24, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
These hold on very well as long as you let your lips dry completely before you do anything. Usually takes about 15 minutes so be patient!
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Lip colors usually don't stay on me long, lol, bc I'm always licking my lips. But this stays on long!
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
The color actually lasts a really long time. I vape and constantly drink through straws and I noticed the color doesn't transfer as easily as most other lip colors. The key is to let it dry as well as possible before you touch anything.
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
I love these! The color lasts most of the day, without needing a touch up.
Poppy C.
Poppy C.
Dec. 23, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
I've found them last a really long time. The only difference I found compared
Amy H.
Amy H.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
I always use the ultra matte lippies and they last me all day. I don't have a problem with the color fading or wiping off. It's amazing and easily one of my fav lip brands because they last so long and they're super affordable!
fabi m.
fabi m.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
bbfor me it doesn't last to long I really dint like it
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Colourpop is amazing I the lipstick very long wear
Yariza B.
Yariza B.
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
I dont think it's as good quality as the higher end ones.. I've bought two and I just don't seem to like it. I guess it's okay but you can tell every crack you have on your lips
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
It is a little more watery in my opinion. Definitely cheaper but doesnt last long (a few hours). Worth it!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
I started using this product and fell in love with it. the colors are great they last most of the day without retouching it and the price is awesome!
Olenka V.
Olenka V.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
The color last a very long time. Most of the day even if you are eating or drinking anything. However it dries your lips a lot
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Quiero probar esos glls
Paola S.
Paola S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
They are fantastic! And sooo cheap
Angela P.
Angela P.
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Last all day but that's being gentle and applying as needed but reality, about 6-8 hours and yes, Kylie cosmetics have the same formula!
Audi M.
Audi M.
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
It lasts me all day and it only costs 6.00$!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
They last well if applied correctly.
Julianna V.
Julianna V.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
They usually last all day for me, I've tried quite a few lip colors and they seem to work great so far!