Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Phoenix, AZ
I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip color, but better prices... How long does the color last?
Noelia L.
Noelia L.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
All day 🤗
Khali B.
Khali B.
3 months, 1 week ago
The lip colors eill last you all day
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
4 months ago
They last for soo long..
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
4 months, 3 weeks ago
All day !
Ash S.
Ash S.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
All day and through meals. The only time I ever had to touch up my matte liquid lipstick was when I had a super greasy burger.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Greensboro, NC
8 months, 2 weeks ago
All day!! Such great products. I recommend lippie sticks too!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
They last all day. They are amazing and the prices are awesome so affordable and amazing pigmentation. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Its lasts ALL DAY ! they have alot of colors to choose from Plus very affordable!
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
It lasts ALL DAY on me! It stays put on me even after eating.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
It lasts a long time! Just as long as a Kylie lip kit!
Jennica S.
Jennica S.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lasts an extremely long time! No fading or smudging while eating or drinking!!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
It lasts a long time.
Pompano Beach, FL
8 months, 3 weeks ago
As much color as Anastasia and Kylie jenners products - I think these are less drying and color lasts all day even after eating
Pompano Beach, FL
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! It is actually proven to have the same formula as the Kylie Jenner lip kits. It lasts forever. Love colourpop!!
lizette m.
lizette m.
8 months, 4 weeks ago
I absolutely love colour pop. Ive ordered so many products from them including there super shock shadows. Oh i fell in love. Nillionair was my first shadow and i use it for so many occasions.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
9 months ago
These hold on very well as long as you let your lips dry completely before you do anything. Usually takes about 15 minutes so be patient!
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
9 months ago
Lip colors usually don't stay on me long, lol, bc I'm always licking my lips. But this stays on long!
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
9 months ago
The color actually lasts a really long time. I vape and constantly drink through straws and I noticed the color doesn't transfer as easily as most other lip colors. The key is to let it dry as well as possible before you touch anything.
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Baldwinsville, NY
9 months ago
I love these! The color lasts most of the day, without needing a touch up.
Poppy C.
Poppy C.
9 months ago
I've found them last a really long time. The only difference I found compared
Amy H.
Amy H.
Riverview
9 months ago
I always use the ultra matte lippies and they last me all day. I don't have a problem with the color fading or wiping off. It's amazing and easily one of my fav lip brands because they last so long and they're super affordable!
fabi m.
fabi m.
Richmond, CA
9 months ago
bbfor me it doesn't last to long I really dint like it
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
Philadelphia, PA
9 months ago
Colourpop is amazing I the lipstick very long wear
Yariza B.
Yariza B.
9 months ago
I dont think it's as good quality as the higher end ones.. I've bought two and I just don't seem to like it. I guess it's okay but you can tell every crack you have on your lips
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
9 months ago
It is a little more watery in my opinion. Definitely cheaper but doesnt last long (a few hours). Worth it!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Hialeah, FL
9 months ago
I started using this product and fell in love with it. the colors are great they last most of the day without retouching it and the price is awesome!
Olenka V.
Olenka V.
9 months ago
The color last a very long time. Most of the day even if you are eating or drinking anything. However it dries your lips a lot
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Laredo, TX
Quiero probar esos glls
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
9 months ago
They are fantastic! And sooo cheap
Angela P.
Angela P.
Sacramento, CA
9 months ago
Last all day but that's being gentle and applying as needed but reality, about 6-8 hours and yes, Kylie cosmetics have the same formula!
Audi M.
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
9 months ago
It lasts me all day and it only costs 6.00$!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Spokane, WA
9 months ago
They last well if applied correctly.
Julianna V.
Julianna V.
9 months ago
They usually last all day for me, I've tried quite a few lip colors and they seem to work great so far!