BY COLOURPOP #33 in Makeup Sets

• I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end...34 Answers
  • Do they sell these at Sephora?3 Answers
  • How are these are they drying on your lips1 Answers
EDNALYNN L.
I really love the sets on colourpop website. If you love having options, Colourpop is your friend! Colourpop provides A+ formula & its affordable. The sets are a great way to start your makeup collection (if you're into that) , having a variety of colors to experiment with & just having some fun with multi colors. The week pack came with such gorgeous colors PLUS power stay formulas. The packaging just compliments any drawer you store them in. So cute! In the picture I am wearing Friday, I added a touch of blue highlight to emphasize my lips & the two combo last all night. Eating , dancing & some sipping was done. A well deserved 5 star, colourpop :) <3 happy customer!
Lauren H.
Some of these colors are AMAZING! While some of them... Not so much. My favorites are Sunday and Monday. Some things to note is that these dry down super fast, almost too fast. And once they dry, they are not coming off. This can be good or bad. If you can apply your liquid lips perfect in the first go, then this product is great. If not, I'd stay away.
Secondly, there were some shades that I just hated. Friday appears black and very pretty when you first apply, but throughout the day it started to appear green! Very unflattering. There was also a dark purple shade that applied too sheer for my liking, and did not stay on all day.
This product is iffy, as not all the shades earn five out of five stars. For that reason I'm only giving it three. I would not buy this set again, but I'd for sure buy certain shades!
Loryn D.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this lip bundle it's so cute! Each color has a little item to associate it with a day of the week, Monday has a sad face, Tuesday has a gem and it's a ruby color! So they really put thought into how each color went with a day of the week! And these lipsticks are amazing they apply so well, dry down quickly and they stay on my lips for quite a long time. They can get a little crumbly if you apply too much and the black color (Friday lol) can look green under some light but overall I do recommend this set for the price it can make a cute gift!
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
The best matte lip colors I have EVER tried, and believe me when I say ive tried them all. Not sticky, not flaky, and lasts for hours. Even with kissong, drinking, and eating. The price is pretty awesome too!

#GiftCrush
Desi G.
Atlanta
I loved it. I got it for free from Get Schooled, but only one. It lasted the entire event when I wear it for special events. It is easy to apply. It is easier than solid lipstick. I wish that it would dry faster and be smudge free. I would recommend it to others but only if you are comfortable with liquid lipstick.
Lea L.
Los Angeles, CA
I heard about Colourpop being long-lasting and non-drying but this product was very drying. I used the Thursday lip color and I honestly thought it would be transfer-proof, but it wasn't. I loved the color, but I didn't like the fact that it wasn't transfer-proof and that it was really drying.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Theres a nice range of colors i like Thursday its a cute pop of pink .black id use for Halloween and they all look good on my skin i love colourpop ulta matte lasts almost all day so always wear lip liner under it
Danika M.
Sarver, PA
I love their matte lipsticks because they are very affordable and long lasting. They also come in so many different colors! I bought mine online at colourpop. The only thing I did not like is that after a while, the color in the product begins to separate and becomes more two toned rather than one solid color. I do recommend this product for its quality and it's affordability
Mary E.
Absolutely love colorpop ultra matte lipsticks. I am mostly a nude color lover, but using colorpop lipsticks have been introduced to bright color lipsticks that still looks good on my skin tone. It is very affordable. i usually buy their lipsticks on their website. Their lipstick is a little dry so i rub carmax or lip gloss on my lip first, before using the product.
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
hese Ultra Matte Lips are stunning, and only Friday is unique to ColourPop (even though it was a repromote). All the other colors are gorgeous – yes – but there are similar shades in the permanent collection. They are all beautiful and apply flawlessly as long as you moisturize and exfoliate your lips. And, of course, they are long-lasting!
Tracy T.
How pigmented is the product?
Sierra E.
Phoenix, AZ
I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip color, but better prices... How long does the color last?
Miriam S.
españa
Hay en mas colores?
Conchata K.
La Place, LA
What color can you get? Is it lipgloss or matte lip gloss?
Lily H.
Medford, MN
How well do these last throughout the day? Does it come off when you eat or drink anything?