BY COLOURPOP #25 in Makeup Sets

Wednesday: vivid hot pink

Thursday: brilliant red violet

Friday: true black

Saturday: saturated blackberry

• I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip col...34 Answers
  • Do they sell these at Sephora?3 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with colourpop. I love all the ultra matte liquid li...1 Answers
Lauren H.
Some of these colors are AMAZING! While some of them... Not so much. My favorites are Sunday and Monday. Some things to note is that these dry down super fast, almost too fast. And once they dry, they are not coming off. This can be good or bad. If you can apply your liquid lips perfect in the first go, then this product is great. If not, I'd stay away.
Secondly, there were some shades that I just hated. Friday appears black and very pretty when you first apply, but throughout the day it started to appear green! Very unflattering. There was also a dark purple shade that applied too sheer for my liking, and did not stay on all day.
This product is iffy, as not all the shades earn five out of five stars. For that reason I'm only giving it three. I would not buy this set again, but I'd for sure buy certain shades!
Loryn D.
Oneonta, NY
I love this lip bundle it's so cute! Each color has a little item to associate it with a day of the week, Monday has a sad face, Tuesday has a gem and it's a ruby color! So they really put thought into how each color went with a day of the week! And these lipsticks are amazing they apply so well, dry down quickly and they stay on my lips for quite a long time. They can get a little crumbly if you apply too much and the black color (Friday lol) can look green under some light but overall I do recommend this set for the price it can make a cute gift!
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
The best matte lip colors I have EVER tried, and believe me when I say ive tried them all. Not sticky, not flaky, and lasts for hours. Even with kissong, drinking, and eating. The price is pretty awesome too!

#GiftCrush
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Love love love !
What can I say they make amazing lip products that are beautifully formulated and long lasting ! Always meeting my expectations ! When I want A pop of color and my lips to shine I go to these lip glosses ! I probably use them 1-4 times a week ! The price is unbeatable! Definitely give them a try yourself !
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Theres a nice range of colors i like Thursday its a cute pop of pink .black id use for Halloween and they all look good on my skin i love colourpop ulta matte lasts almost all day so always wear lip liner under it
Danika M.
Sarver, PA
I love their matte lipsticks because they are very affordable and long lasting. They also come in so many different colors! I bought mine online at colourpop. The only thing I did not like is that after a while, the color in the product begins to separate and becomes more two toned rather than one solid color. I do recommend this product for its quality and it's affordability
Courtney M.
Lincoln, AR
This was such a great lip bundle. I don’t wear the black much but the others do get a ton of good use. The price is great as well. Packaging is really cute and it is affordable. Totally recommend
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I have Friday and Saturday out of this set. I still have yet to try Saturday, but i am OBSESSED with Friday! This is what started my new found love with black lipstick! It gives me the bold, badass look i love, yet i still feel a litle innocent. It honestly makes me feel like a Goddess!
Mary E.
Absolutely love colorpop ultra matte lipsticks. I am mostly a nude color lover, but using colorpop lipsticks have been introduced to bright color lipsticks that still looks good on my skin tone. It is very affordable. i usually buy their lipsticks on their website. Their lipstick is a little dry so i rub carmax or lip gloss on my lip first, before using the product.
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
hese Ultra Matte Lips are stunning, and only Friday is unique to ColourPop (even though it was a repromote). All the other colors are gorgeous – yes – but there are similar shades in the permanent collection. They are all beautiful and apply flawlessly as long as you moisturize and exfoliate your lips. And, of course, they are long-lasting!
Tracy T.
How pigmented is the product?
Sierra E.
Phoenix, AZ
I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip color, but better prices... How long does the color last?
Miriam S.
españa
Hay en mas colores?
Conchata K.
La Place, LA
What color can you get? Is it lipgloss or matte lip gloss?
Lily H.
Medford, MN
How well do these last throughout the day? Does it come off when you eat or drink anything?