BY COLOURPOP #9 in Makeup Sets

Wednesday: vivid hot pink

Thursday: brilliant red violet

Friday: true black

Saturday: saturated blackberry

• I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip col...34 Answers
  • Do they sell these at Sephora?3 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with colourpop. I love all the ultra matte liquid li...1 Answers
Anny C.
Los grandes productos! Ellos duran mucho tiempo, pero también tienen muchos colores a elegir. Es fácil de usar y tiene un gran desgaste! Tiene una fórmula suave y por lo general dura toda la noche. Siempre ordenar en línea, porque esa es la mejor selección, pero se se puede conseguir en un montón de lugares, sólo echa un vistazo a sus tiendas locales integrarán en línea

Great products! They last a long time, but they also have many colors to choose from. It is easy to use and has great wear and tear! It has a mild formula and usually lasts all night. Always order online because that's the best selection, but you can get it in a lot of places, just check out their local integrated online stores
Elizabeta M.
Port Charlotte, FL
OH MY GOSH ! I have been waiting for colors like this to come together for me . I just fell in love with this lip bundle . I have never had the pleasure of finding all the colors I love the most placed together finally ! The colors are from sunrise to sunset ! I love the idea that I can use the darker ones as an outline and then the lighter ones on the inside and make my own color . The only down side is that the color does come off and doesn't last long but, that doesn't bother me none at all considering I have colors that I have wanted together in like forever ! Also the application is smooth it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry . I am happy, happy, happy !
Jimena G.
It's so rare to me to find good lipsticks that really makes me exited for buying. But this colourpop lipstick it's one of the best ones I tried besides the Bite one. I bought this product when I had a wedding and I used it all night long with no accidents , I had to re use it like 3 times because weddings it's about eat, dance , drink and talk so I was pretty impressed about these final thoughts that I had about this lipstick. I really recommend this product and I would like to hear some others opinions about this too.
Caitlin K.
Such a cute idea for colors for every day of the week! I have Monday and Saturday. I've always been a fan of the colourpop liquid lipsticks and these are still that same formula that everyone loves. The only gripe... super drying. You really need to make sure you exfoliate and moisturize before you apply these lipsticks. They last a good while and the colors turn out beautifully. I've heard that Colourpop lipsticks oxidize once dry but I never noticed anything like that.
Ashley B.
Sullivan, IN
I love this lip kit! It's super affordable and almost any makeup store carries it! It's super easy to use and I use it almost daily because I can use the nude colors or light colors in daily activities then the darker ones on nights I go out! I questioned using darks on my lips but this lip kit absolutely changed my mind! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try new colors and is looking for something super inexpensive!
Tabbitha Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am absolutely in Love with Colour Pop Ultra matte Lips. It is extremely easy to apply giving you full coverage in 1 swipe. If youre looking for matte lips for an inexpensive price I highly recommend Colour Pop. If you sign up for email the first time you log onto the website and they will offer you $5 to your email. That pays for your shipping! right now through the holiday they have been giving multiple deals.
Nesh H.
Jersey City, NJ
In love with colour pop and I live by it !!! The Prodcut is so affordable!!! And the quality is unbelievable!! They have improved the texture and even the packaging so much and I love every bit of it !!! I use teeny tiny everyday but I use everyone of the colors and always get compliments on the way they look !! I've now tried their metallic colors and OMG I'm in loveeeeeeee!!! Thank you colour pop ❤️
Deanna B.
Colour pop is an amazing brand anyone who has not tried it needs to. It is very long lasting in my opinion, it has lasted all day on my lips. I've purchased it from colour pops website! It's extremely affordable!! It's always nice to be able to buy nice quality for an amazing price. Which I think k is amazing, I absolutely love this brand and I would most definitely recommend it to any beauty lover!!
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I do not have any of those colors, however I love the brand Colourpop! Extremely affordable, and I believe the formula is great! Beware though, I have friends who dislike Colourpop because they believe that the formula drys out their lips. I always apply chapstick before I apply the matte lipsticks.

The packaging a cute, especially Karrueche's line!
Skylar S.
Granbury, TX
Personally I think the ultra matte formula is a hit or miss with colourpop, it's either so dry that you can't eat drink or touch anything with your mouth, or it's perfectly fine and really pretty. Yes it is long lasting but it can also be a pain to wear. I personally prefer the ultra satin formula over everything else they have for sure!
Tracy T.
How pigmented is the product?
Sierra E.
Phoenix, AZ
I've heard Colourpop has the same quality as the high end lip color, but better prices... How long does the color last?
Miriam S.
españa
Hay en mas colores?
Conchata K.
La Place, LA
What color can you get? Is it lipgloss or matte lip gloss?
Lily H.
Medford, MN
How well do these last throughout the day? Does it come off when you eat or drink anything?