BY COLOURPOP

Super Shock Shadow Our famous long-wearing crème powder formula with a unique bouncy-like texture. It's super creamy, insanely pigmented, and has one swipe intensity with zero fallout.

Application Tips

For Max Coverage - Use your fingertip and tap shadow directly onto the eyelid. A flat, firm synthetic brush will also work and is perfect for detailed application close to the lash line.

To Blend - Use a fluffy synthetic brush with good movement, dip the tip into the shadow and apply with a "windshield wiper" movement throughout the crease of the eye for a soft and diffused look.

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Sofia V.
Bowling Green, FL
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Colorpop super shock shadows in general and these are no exception! They are such an interesting texture which makes then so fun plus they are nice and pigmented and blendable. They just look great and I love all the colors in this set--you can make a really great eye look with them!
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
The colors are unusual and that’s why I like this set! I’m not used to the cream to powder consistency, but it is quite pigmented and stays on the whole day! And for $10, I can’t really complain too much.
Jerie Ann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so surprised by these shadows. This was my first order from them and I wasn’t disappointed by the velvety texture and pigmentation. It definitely became a staple in my makeup collection
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
I hate the super shock eyeshadows and honestly I couldn’t make these work. These were my first set and wow I’m shocked I hated these cause I love the super shock highlighters. Sadly these are not the same quality at all
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! There is a wide range of colors and they are all every consistent, creamy, and pigmented. Reasonably priced for how good the quality is! I would recommend and will be buying again!!
Tracey C.
Love the colors and textures! Colourpop runs great sales, free shipping over $30. I have ordered several products from them for myself and am gifting several for Christmas as well.
Lorena R.
Love the silkniness but still stays on cause the pigmentation is AWESOME! Long lasting, beautiful colors and makes my eyes look ohhh so pretty😚
Rachel F.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the great pigment in colour Pop shadows. Great price and value! I have ordered so many colors
YORLANIS P.
Colombia
divinas, estas sombras individuales de colourpop son geniales, me encanta su pigmentación, sabemos que no es una gama alta de maquillaje pero parece, su tonos son pensados a la perfección, su pigmentación es de altísima calidad, definitivamente son los mejores!