MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersColourPop
Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette

ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette

by ColourPop

Exclusive.It's a ball! ColourPop's Midnight Masquerade is their newest collaboration with Disney, featuring a 15 pan eyeshadow palette featuring party ready shades inspired by your favorite Disney princesses! Includes buttery mattes, lux metallics, and sparkling Pressed Glitters!Shades:Spinning WheelDamselPipEnchantedMama OdieDjaliFloating LanternRoyal BallFrog & WifeNutmegNew DreamGastonQuasimodoMerryweather(15 x 0.03 oz)

Enchanted, Quasimodo, New Dream, Damsel, Merryweather, Pip: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMama Odie, Frog & Wife, Diali, Spinning Wheel, Mrs. Potts: Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Royal Ball, Floating Lantern Polyethylene Terphthalate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylate Copolymers, Silica, Polyurethane 33, Ethylene\u002FVa Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aluminum, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 34 (CI 15880), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). Gaston Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035). Nutmeg Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Carmine (CI 75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

The colors of This palette have a good pigmentation?
Thoughts? I finally gave in and bought it for myself after multiple back in fourth and it being out of stock a lot and so I finally decided forget it while it’s in stock I want it if not even as a collector piece for my vanity area ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palettett?
Start your review of ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette!
Heather R.
Newport, KY
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather R.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather R.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette amazing pigmented palette colors so beautiful I highly recommend this palette!! The glitter omg is amazing 💕
Roxanne A.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Roxanne A.
one of the most inspiring palettes gets me in a bold creative zone✨ dot. let the setup of eyeshadows scare you it’s legit so wearable yet bold just depends on how you create
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mirela B.
When I first saw this palette online I knew I had to have it! It is beautiful, both the packaging and the shadows. They glide on smoothly and are very pigmented. They last for hours even without eyeshadow primer. Definitely a great buy! ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica A.
Just an amazing and pretty palette. I got this recently and the formula is great and I’m obsessed with the pressed glitters. Very useful - from a basic look to a glam one. Definitely recommend it.
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Solangel G.
Love it! Great colors .. pigmented and great for different looks! And worth for the price too.
Anna P.
Laval, QC
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Anna P.
Honestly, this palette is GORGEOUS. Not only does it revive the child in me, but it also helps me create these bomb looks!! The shades are beautiful and soooooooo pigmented! I think there’s just enough neutral shades and beautiful subtle pops of colour if you just want to experiment. Highly recommend!!
Sasha K.
Ottawa, ON
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sasha K.
I love the colourpop eyeshadow formula and I love the Disney theme!! Unfortunately this palettes does have a dud shade or two and includes two pressed glitter that I am not a fan off!
Tearra P.
Lincoln
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tearra P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my absolute favorite palettes! I can not get over how stunning the glitters in this palette are!
Christy M.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Christy M.
For the price these palettes are great. I’m a bit spoiled by other brands that feel luxurious but these palettes are well pigmented and very affordable!
Melody M.
Ocean Springs, MS
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melody M.
I went to ColourPop’s website and I stumbled upon this palette and fell in love with the colors. So, I order the palette. Wow! It’s amazing. I love all the colors and they look amazing. I totally would buy this palette again. Super pigmented. There is some fallout. I still love the palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 7 mois
Amanda M. il y a 3 mois
I have hazel eyes that lean more towards brown and it looks nice.
viviana Y.
Plantation, FL
il y a 10 mois
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette. is colourpop cosmetics midnight masquerade eyeshadow palette worth buying it ?
ᴋᴀᴛ ᴋ. il y a 10 mois
It is, if you like the color story. I recommend looking up swatches online to get a better idea. I don’t own this palette specifically, but I have many others from them and formula is pretty great especially for this price point.
Sharon D.