BeautyFaceFace MakeupColourPop
Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette

ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette

by ColourPop

Exclusive.It's a ball! ColourPop's Midnight Masquerade is their newest collaboration with Disney, featuring a 15 pan eyeshadow palette featuring party ready shades inspired by your favorite Disney princesses! Includes buttery mattes, lux metallics, and sparkling Pressed Glitters!Shades:Spinning WheelDamselPipEnchantedMama OdieDjaliFloating LanternRoyal BallFrog & WifeNutmegNew DreamGastonQuasimodoMerryweather(15 x 0.03 oz)

Enchanted, Quasimodo, New Dream, Damsel, Merryweather, Pip: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMama Odie, Frog & Wife, Diali, Spinning Wheel, Mrs. Potts: Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Royal Ball, Floating Lantern Polyethylene Terphthalate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylate Copolymers, Silica, Polyurethane 33, Ethylene\u002FVa Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aluminum, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 34 (CI 15880), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). Gaston Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035). Nutmeg Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Carmine (CI 75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

What are your thoughts on #ColourPop eyeshadow palettes? This #eyeshadow pallette 'Disney Midnight Masquerade' is the first thing I've bought from them and I love it! It's a very nice selection of colors, mixed between matte, shimmer, and glitter. ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette #eyeshawdowpallette, #princess, #sosmooth # #
So many pretty cool cute colors ?
How well does the glitter stay on your eyelids? (Ex: the floating lanterns one).
Start your review of ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette!
Heather A.
Newport, KY
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather A.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather A.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette amazing pigmented palette colors so beautiful I highly recommend this palette!! The glitter omg is amazing 💕
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mirela B.
When I first saw this palette online I knew I had to have it! It is beautiful, both the packaging and the shadows. They glide on smoothly and are very pigmented. They last for hours even without eyeshadow primer. Definitely a great buy! ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica A.
Just an amazing and pretty palette. I got this recently and the formula is great and I’m obsessed with the pressed glitters. Very useful - from a basic look to a glam one. Definitely recommend it.
Solangel  V.
Dacula, GA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Solangel  V.
Love it! Great colors .. pigmented and great for different looks! And worth for the price too.
Christy M.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Christy M.
For the price these palettes are great. I’m a bit spoiled by other brands that feel luxurious but these palettes are well pigmented and very affordable! #selfie #makeup #beauty #mua #cleanface
Tearra P.
Lincoln
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tearra P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my absolute favorite palettes! I can not get over how stunning the glitters in this palette are!
Melody  M.
Ocean Springs, MS
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melody  M.
I went to ColourPop’s website and I stumbled upon this palette and fell in love with the colors. So, I order the palette. Wow! It’s amazing. I love all the colors and they look amazing. I totally would buy this palette again. Super pigmented. There is some fallout. I still love the palette.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,332 reviews
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Colourpop Midnight Masquerade eyeshadow palette for $26.00. This was a limited edition palette, featuring seven matte eyeshadows, five shimmer eyeshadows, two Pressed Glitters, and one Pressed Pigment (the latter three shades are not intended to be used on the eye area). Pigmented, easy to blend, and long wearing. Only one shade performed below average, that was "Merryweather". The colors lasted roughly 9 hours on me before fading.
Shianne  P.
Fair Oaks, CA
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shianne  P.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shianne  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I couldn’t resist this, and I wouldn’t label myself a Disney fan (a huge Colourpop fan though) these colors are so beautiful with a nice mix of matte, duochrome and 2 pressed glitters. I like the unique shape of the palette (no mirror included) and the colors all accent each other well. For the price it’s unbeatable. The colors are well pigmented and little fall out, the glitters do a little though.
Theresa B.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Theresa B.
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Theresa B.
Colourpop did it again! The ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette is absolutely beautiful! This colorstory is great for everyday looks. I love the brown, peachy, and burgundy colored mattes. The shimmers are creamy, pigmented, and stunning! My favorite is the green and champagne shimmers! The art on the packaging is amazing! Love it! I would recommend this palette to anyone looking for a similar color story!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 2 ans
Amanda M. il y a un an
I have hazel eyes that lean more towards brown and it looks nice.
viviana Y.
Plantation, FL
il y a 2 ans
ColourPop Midnight Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette. is colourpop cosmetics midnight masquerade eyeshadow palette worth buying it ?
Kat K. il y a 2 ans
It is, if you like the color story. I recommend looking up swatches online to get a better idea. I don’t own this palette specifically, but I have many others from them and formula is pretty great especially for this price point.