MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderColourPop
Mermaid Glow Pressed Powder Face Duo

ColourPop Mermaid Glow Pressed Powder Face Duo

by ColourPop

For that sun-kissed, back-from-surfing glow, this duo features a matte peach blush and golden champagne highlighter. Its sleek packaging makes it so easy to pack in your carry-on. A rich blush that glides on smoothly and leaves cheeks with a natural and healthy flush. This formula contains silky powders that adhere to the skin, providing long wear and colour that stays true all day! This soft-feeling blush blends evenly and can be layered to your desired intensity.

GOLDEN HOUR: Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ptfe, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
SIREN: Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Ptfe, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Silica, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

Wear Blush alone or layer for more dimension. For a rosy-cheeked look, start at the apples of the cheek and blend upwards. Use with your favorite blush brush.

Apply Highlighter to the cheekbones, bridge of nose, above cupid's bow, under and/or above brows. Use a variety of sized brushes depending on where you are applying the highlighter. Recommended for all skin types.

is this duo weaerable for light skin stones?
So beautiful. I do need this!!
Start your review of ColourPop Mermaid Glow Pressed Powder Face Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
This is such a beautiful shade for blush, I love my peachy toned blushes, they really compliment my skin tone. Formula is really nice and blends into the skin beautifully. Also the highlight gives a nice beautiful glow to the skin. Packaging is really cute and girly, and perfect size to travel with. Recommend.
Angelica G.
Miami
I recommend the color pop highlighter to anyone their great for $6 dollars super blinding
Melissa M.
Pascagoula, MS
I hqve never use it but i jave heard that is a good product highly recommend from all my friends they love it
Carla L.
Richmond
Love how pigmented they are but would be for more dark skins or medium tone not for light
Britt S.
University Ht, OH
ColourPop Mermaid Glow Pressed Powder Face Duo uploaded by Britt S.
YASSSSS! This is the most perfect duo for myself and other porcelain makeup novice and junkies, alike. The blush isn’t too dark and the highlight is so bright and blinding. Once again, Colour Pop delivers once again. I LOVE that it’s so minimalistic and easy to carry while still containing a good amount of product. ColourPop Mermaid Glow Pressed Powder Face Duo
Marium S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Colourpop never disappoints their customers from great customer service to great quality pocket friendly stuff. Even thou they release their stuff every other month but they quality is right up their for the price. Again amazing quality , cute packaging amazing color pay off worth every penny.
Ariail H.
Charlotte, NC
ColourPop Mermaid Glow Pressed Powder Face Duo uploaded by Ariail H.
This little blush and highlight duo is the perfect compact for traveling with AND as a bonus it actually has a mirror built in. The gold highlight in this, actually isn't like any of the other highlights from "in-nude-endo" so if I pack both, it just gives me another highlight option versus taking up space (highlight after all is confidence in a compact).  For $10 to get my rosy cheeks, 100% the perfect compact to grab.
Sagrario C.
Dodge city , KS
Absolutely love everything color pop, very good products i use this almost every day. This is one of my go to highlighters. Highly recommend on any color pop product such ana amazing company.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Oh my Lord baby Jesus I don’t think I will ever give color pop less than five stars. It is such an amazing company and their products are so many things and cleaning was just a dream come true. I love to use it almost every day and I am so glad that color pop has been introduced into my life because my make up routine will not be the same without it!
Neha L.
San Francisco, CA
This face duo is really really great. Perfect , light and lasts all day. Such a good price and excellent quality.