BY COLOURPOP

MATTE FINISH Full coverage , superrr long wearing, ultra-comfortable & seriously loaded with pigment in a matte finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
bvasil V.
Davie
I really enjoyed this product for the price. The formula of all of their lippie sticks is great. My specific problem with this shade is that it is only flattering on a couple skin tones and even then, that is debatable. It wears off in the middle and creates a harsh line between the pink inside of the lip and the lipstick. A good shade but I would only get a couple wears out of it because it is such a statement color.
Ashley A.
Connellsville
I could probably go on and on about Colourpop. They have such great products for such an affordable price! I love the lippie stix, especially the shade pillow talk (why did you discontinue this colourpop 😭). They are so easy to use and the formula is great.
•Tayler P.
Ravenna
I love this color! The formula is incredible and lasts a long time without completely drying out my lips. I would definitely try more shades, especially with the amazing price!
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
I LOVE these lippie sticks. I can't say enough goo things about them. The company has so many great products and it affordable. The lippie last for hours. I love the matte ones. Buy buy buy you won't regret it
Chloe M.
Jersey city
The mattex lippie stix are super underrated for how great they are. I love the finish and i find them very comfortable and not drying. They also last a long time without reapplying. Beautiful color too!