ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick

by ColourPop

LUX it up. Loaded with antioxidant rich extracts, this matte, long-wearing lipstick glides on the lips with rich pigmentation in a comfy, lightweight formula.

We’ll know where you’re at, we know where you be in this muted terracotta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick!
Emina H.
Bowling Green, KY
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Emina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely looooveee this lipstick formula. I have the shade called ‘money moves’ and it is the perfect brick coral color. This is my favorite shade when I want something with a little extra color but it suits the skin tone so well. The formula is great. I love to top it with a tiny bit of gloss but it stays amazing overall.
Ty B.
Pflugerville, TX
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Ty B.
Review for: EVIL QUEEN
The Evil Queen lipstick is my go-to lipstick. I use it at least 75% of the time I wear makeup. I love the color and the matte finish. This is very pigmented and long-lasting. My only issue is that both times I’ve bought it, the lipstick fell out after I got through a few dozen applications. I still love it, but have to carefully apply it after it falls out.
Erika E.
Saint Louis, MO
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Erika E.
I am so happy that I purchased this lipstick. I love the color and it’s longevity. And it’s not dry like other matte lipsticks. It’s so affordable. I would definitely purchase again.
Wendie W.
La Habra, CA
Review for: EVIL QUEEN, Other
The ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick in “Evil Queen” is a beautiful, soft and creamy red lipstick with the blue undertone! The ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick in “Dr. Facilier” is a beautiful, soft, creamy brownish-red lipstick (a little lighter than a brick), and ColourPop Max Lux Lipstick in “Hades“ is a soft, creamy neutral peach nude color. It’s very much a matte neutral/natural shade. They go on nice and smoothly. Not drying at all!! They’re a long lasting formula. I have not had any problems with either bleeding at all! I love the packaging and that the actual lipstick bullet is stamped “Villains”! The lipstick containers themselves have skull and cross bones☠️, roses 🌹, dragons🐲, paw prints 🐾 and other cute things like that on them! They’re part of the ColourPop x’s Disney Villains collection! The lipsticks are a GREAT value at $9.00 on the ColourPop website! Highly recommend! 💄💋😍
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Review for: URSULA
I love this deep vampy shade of this lipstick. Its a nice purpley color perfect for fall/or night looks. It has a very sweet cake smell to it. I love that it is matte but not super drying on the lips. ColourPop never disappoints with their product or price points. I definitely recommend ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick #wakeupmakeup #makeup #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #beauty #beat #matte #lipstick #ColourPop
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Lydia T.
AMAZING. This lipstick is AMAZING. I have the entire Safiya x Colourpop collection. They apply like butter and the matte shades dry down beautifully. They last allll day and don’t transfer. I forget I even have it on because it feels so natural. The shade in this photo is bikini bottom. Try them!!!
Lena K.
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Lena K.
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Lena K.
I absolutely adore this collection, I’m so glad I made the time to get it when it first launched. I will definitely be picking up more shades in the future. Beautiful shade range and the formula is not too drying. It’s not transfer proof but I am okay with that. 10 out of 10 for me. ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Allie M.
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Allie M.
Review for: THIRD EYE
This is my absolute favorite, go to, die for lipstick. It feels great, looks great, and lasts for a long time. I do prefer the blur formula over the matte but this color is such a stunner. It is on Last Call as of now unfortunately but if you ever have the chance to purchase you will not regret it.
Mars D.
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Mars D.
Review for: MONEY MOVES
This is my favorite lipstick, I wear it every day. I love it so much I keep an extra in my drawer in case I lose the one I keep on me. For my everyday look I use it as a lip stain, which means this formula is super spreadable and it fades into a subtle red orange that gives my lips a bit of color. This lipstick never dries my lips out, even with a full application, though I do pair it with my Burts Bees chapstick. It is long lasting, but does come off with beverages and food. I’d recommend this lipstick to anyone.
Law L.
DC
ColourPop Matte Lux Lipstick uploaded by Law L.
I have the Safiya collection and it is fantastic. I love the colors and the way it feels. It’s also long-lasting and a fun collection. Wearing screamer in the picture

Looking for your answer?