BY COLOURPOP

Finely-milled powder packed with high shine glitters and pearls, for a blinding highlight that blends like a dream

You'll be rollin' with the gnomies in this soft champagne with silver glitter

DeeAnn L.
I love the Colourpop Luster Dust highlighters. They are easy to work with and very pigmented. You only need a little to amp up your look. I like to layer a little over a pressed highlight for that extra glow. These are also extremely affordable which makes it a great deal because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend trying this product.
Shannie E.
BOULDER, CO
These are awesome and I highly recommend for quality and price. They remind me of Kylie's ultra glows. I would buy again. They are pretty shimmery and very pigmented so use a light hand when applying the first time.
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Colour Pop Luster Dust Gnomie lose power. I would tell family, makeup groups and friends about it.
Katheryn L.
This spills everywhere and the container leaks. It’s a gorgeous unicorn-esque glow but it gets too messy for my liking. I only keep it because I got it for free, but it’s pretty much untouched ever since cleaning it :/ two stars because the color is nice.
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love colourpop! And I love this product! It's almost like a pearly golden color. And what I love about it is the cushion technology. It goes on super creamy. So it's kinda somewhere between cream and powder. I would recommend it to everyone and I would totally buy it again.