BY COLOURPOP

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Warm palette filled with orange and red shades in mixed finishes to create a fresh and trendy look

Take It Slow: metallic warm champagne

I Owe You: matte mid-tone orange

Running Late: matte creamy orange

Criss Cross: matte brick orange

Application Tips

Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Caitlin D.
AHHHH!! MY FAVE!!! I have always loved colourpop eyeshadow palettes because of the pigment and this palette is one of my faves from their company since I tend to use it all the time!! The colors are amazing and the only thing I would complain about this product is that there is only 4 colors. But honestly, you can always use other palettes to mix up your eye make up!! But this is HIGHLY recommended if you want to go for that really peachy/orange/red kind of eye make up look!!
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
First of all, I have to start out saying that Colour Pop has the worst customer service. They don't have a phone number you can call, therefore you are at their mercy with the email and they take a long time to reply. They do not like to replace their merchandise (even with photo's showing an issue-such as breakage, makeup has been used, fingerprints in the shadows and highlighters, whatever). So it is basically buyer beware. That's why a star is missing, maybe I should have taken off two or even three,I don't know. Anyway, Colour Pop's new pressed shadows are buttery and blend beautifully. The Colour payoff is grand and the color's in this palette are perfect for my red hair!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
These are awesome and the price is perfect. The colors are so soft and super blendable. They last all day. There is quite a bit of fall out but the pans are good size the packaging is nice. I will purchase again and would recommend this brand. I ordered on line and the package they shipped it in was so well packaged toake sure nothing broke.
Anna R.
New York
Buying this products was probably the smartest choice i made, the colors are very opaque and they give you a nice orange sunset look. The colors are long wear as long as you prime your eyelids and the eye-shadow's themselves last you a long time to. The one downside is that when you are trying to pick up a lot of product like one of the lighter shades you will see fallout when applying it. But definitely if i ran out i would buy this again.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I absolutely love my colourpop lol key eyeshadow palette. It has colors that go together so good and I can't make my eye look either for day or night. It is one of my go to pallets and I highly recommend it.
Andrea G.
Cedar CIty
It is one of the best product ever. I am in love with colourpop’s eyeshadows. If I ever get a chance to try more I would love to. For it’s price it’s such an amazing product. It goes smoothly on my eyelid and doesn’t crease like other pallets. Would definitely buy again.
Katie G.
Love this!! Half of these shades are dupes for ABH modern renaissance and are easier to blend. The colors are rich and even though the red is dark, it’s never muddy. The shimmer shadow is my favorite for my inner crease.
Angelica D.
Milwaukee, WI
Omg I love this pallete 💘 even though it’s not many options but the pigmentation and the outcome is bomb. You can create a lot of nice looks with this mini pallete. I got it on sale on their website. Check them out they always have good deals. Super cheap and fast delivery.
Tara L.
I love colour pop shadows and this is a cute little palette with beautiful colors. They apply nicely, blend great, and stay on my lids well. You can create a simple day look with this palette. Really great quality for the price and super cute packaging.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
I have the custom version of this palette where I picked out the packaging and four shadows and I am in love! The pricing is affordable and colors so easy to blend.
Mely D.
I want to buy this one, will you guys recommend it?