BY COLOURPOP #8 in Lipstick

Lippie Stix Formula contains Vitamin E, Mango, Avocado, and Shea butter for added comfort and moisture. None of our Lippie formulas contain any nasty ingredients like Parabens or Sulfates.

Matte X Full-coverage, SUPER matte lipstick (think liquid lip status) with a very unique, lightweight, and velvety feel.

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Lippie Stix and you're good to go!

If desired, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip on top of your Lippie Stix for more oomph!

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Methicone, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Flavor, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-16 Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Betaine, Momordica Grosvenori Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorit...94 Answers
  • What's your favorite colourpop lippie stix colour? ColourPop Lip...8 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
ColourPop Lippie Stix
  • "I love love love this product it is so creamy and has amazing stay all day power! All colour pop products are AMAZING " in 1549 reviews
  • "I am OBSESSED with Colourpop lippie stix! I just bought one in the shade "grunge" and it is awesome! They are so creamy and SO long lasting, it is unreal for the price! $5!!!" in 1096 reviews
  • "Love love ColourPop .. I have some lippies., eyeshadow, and some liquid lipsticks. I can't wait to buy more. " in 635 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shades! All of the lippie sticks are hydrating & very pigmented & you can't beat the price!! " in 537 reviews
  • "These lippie sticks so on so smooths. I am in love with the variety of colors that they have to choose from online." in 412 reviews
Kim M.
Review for: Kapish, Grunge, Lippie Primer more...
I had high hopes for these but I have three shades and I’m not a fan of any of them. They are matte and matte x formulas and I find that while they aren’t especially drying they did move all over and fade very quickly - I have to reapply about every 2 hours or so. The three shades are similar but pretty different when swatched side by side but look exactly the same on the lips. I’m not sure why but for some reason every Colourpop lip product ends up looking exactly the same on my lips with really strong purple tones which isn’t at all flattering on my skin tone. Another issue is that in one of the sticks the product detached from the plastic and the “lead” falls out and moved around whenever I try to apply. The price on these products is great and I love the ideas of these but overall they are just unimpressive and don’t work for me. The one good thing is that the matte formulas in these sticks look matte but without the drying factor, but you will have to reapply every couple hours instead of a day long wear you get with liquid lipsticks. I’d only recommend to try one out if you see a unique color you love or need to get your order total to $30 but I wouldn’t suggest going out of your way for one
Koey B.
Bradenton
Review for: Grunge, Aquarius, Lumière, Other more...
I have a ton of Colourpop products - I do genuinely love them as the price point is great and you can find a lovely shade range on their site.  The reason for the 2 stars is simply because these do not last.  They go one wonderfully and look great for about an hour (on myself, at least).  After that, they quickly fade and if you are drinking water all day they will quickly disappear.  If you are eating, snacking, sweating at all, etc they also will just absorb and/or come right off.  For me this is not great because I cannot wear any Colourpop outside of the house unless I am doing something quick like running to the store.  I can't wear these for jobs or going to meet someone without worrying in the back of m y mind about what it looks like.

Overall, great if you just want to try new colors and have something to play with at home!  However I would not recommend if you intend to wear these for jobs and day to day.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Poppin, Lippie Primer, Bossy more...
I bought some Colourpop Lippie Stix for the first time during their BOGO free sale. I had never tried them before, but In had heard good things. I was nervous because these are matte and I know that their matte liquid lips can be a bit too drying, but these were great.

The primer felt very soft and smooth on my lips. I'm going to try this on my Suede Liquid Lip from Colurpop to really put it to the test, but so far I like it.

I tried the shade is Poppin. It's a very bright and vibrant raspberry color. It has incredibly pigment and felt amazing on the lips. I couldn't even tell I was wearing it at all. It did smudge a bit throughout the day as I ate, but that's to be expected. It didn't really transfer, though, normally I have a lipstick stain on any cup or straw I drink from, but that didn't happen with this lipstick. I would recommend these Lippie Stix if you want a matte look but the liquid lips are too drying for you.
Echo W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bossy more...
Bossy is a great go-to red lip color. It is not the bluest red out there, but definitely a blue-red, which helps make your teeth look whiter. There is minimal transfer and it lasts a long time. The last time I wore it, I only had to reapply once after lunch to re-intensify the color. I would say that it is a water resistant formula because it was difficult to remove at the end of the day. Again, that speaks to this product’s staying power. I got many compliments from my coworkers on the color. Easy to apply quickly and comfortable to wear. I like lip products that allow me to apply chapstick over them throughout the course of the day, and this one allows for that. Colourpop makes great quality products for a really affordable price (plus, they are cruelty-free), so I would say any of their lipsticks are good for trying out unique/bold/different shades.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Tootsie, Cookie, Grunge, Lumière, Brink more...
For $5 a piece I really don’t have any major complaints for Colourpop Lippie Stix! I’ve used them for several years now. I enjoy the formula because they’re matte but aren’t insanely drying. I have some high end lipsticks I truly regret purchasing because I can barely wear them because they’re so drying! The longevity isn’t the same as a high end or even a more expensive drugstore lipstick, but I typically only reapply after eating when using these. I like the shape of the bullet because it’s easy to apply and be relatively precise with application. I rarely use lip liners with them. However, I really don’t care for the packaging. The logo always rubs off when I put them in my purse and the cap isn’t that secure. Other than that, I like these a lot! I prefer their lip products more than their supershock shadows.
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
ColourPop never fails to please! A friend of mine recommended this brand/color to me and for the price, it was a no-brainer to try. Matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks in general are dying for me and crumble off easily. I was looking for an everyday lipstick that can be dropped into my work bag or work for date night. Tootsie is the absolute perfect color for ANYONE. It's a beautiful, dusty pink lip color that adds really soft, kissable pigment. Best part is - you simply twist the stick when you need more product. My lips feel instantly moisturized when I use this product and the color lasts pretty well. Even if the color fades, reapplying is easy and doesn't give that chalky feel. Highly recommend this product and love that there are just so many colors to try!
Chloe D.
New York
Review for: Other more...
I had ordered the new lippie stix from color pop (New Theory) and I love how they feel on my lips.
There’s a total of six colors:

• Ink Blot (Matte)
• Sike (Matte)
• Little Tings (Créme)
• Lullaby (Matte X)
• Fly-Fy (Matte X)
• Persuasion (Matte)

All of these shades are amazing and the cost is pretty good (25$) for six lipsticks I mean.. Each formula is very creamy and soft and it doesn’t dry out your lips and the colors are very pigmented and awesome. I would totally recommend buying this set!

(Swatches are in order from top to bottom)
Miranda V.
Review for: Lippie Primer, Lumière more...
I have 2 of these. I’ll start with the primer. I got it because the reviews were amazing! I however, didn’t like it at all. It is very still and doesn’t feel like it’s transferring onto your lips from the wand. I was expecting a moisturizing, smoothing , matte lip balm almost but it’s nothing like that. It didn’t smooth out my lips or even really look like I had put anything on. I also got the shade lumiére (sp) which is a color by Kathleen Lights and while it looks better on her and not as dark, it still looks very beautiful with my skin tone. It’s creamy and smooth and I like that I can apply it with a lighter hand to just get a slight rouge or I can fully apply it and get a deeper mauve/almost berry color
Fatima S.
Review for: Love Life, Bichette, She Bad, Cami, Contempo, Lumière, Trust Me, Heart On more...
I got these from colourpop website ❤️❤️ the packaging is just okay l, not good. Plastic packaging is not that appealing and good. The colors variety is good but the pay off is very bad, actually worst. The formula is really bad and it wears off after few minutes of application. It is really not long lasting. The worst part of colorpop lippie stix and even the liquid lipsticks is, that , the lipstick vanishes from the center and remains intact around the corners which looks really bad. I wouldn’t buy it again and i would not even recommend trying it as i bought a lot of lippie stix because of the cheaper price and the hype (that every flop product has). They should work on the formula
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
My first time trying Colourpop I purchased the “Over Brunch” Lippie Stix Collection. Lippie Stix in Parker-matte, Payton-matte, Cami-matte X, Faded-creme, Rooftop-creme, and Mirror, Mirror-Matte X. I love that they have a variety of finishes to fit everyone’s liking. I myself love the matte and crime finishes. They are a super decent price start at $5 each and they often have sales! Love that!they are also long lasting considering the price and have a nice application.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorite products?
Dani P.
I'm so hesitant to buy Colourpop (even though everyone says great things about the brand) because I can't see the colors in person! Are the colors on the website true to the actual product?
Kayla D.
Must have colours?
Holly U.
Are these very drying on the lips? And do they wear even and not flake?
Pili T.