BY COLOURPOP #11 in Lipstick

We’ve made it easy for you – every Lippie Stix has a matching Lippie Pencil that was designed to match its partner perfectly. However, we’re not trying to be a bossy pants and tell you creative lovelies what to do. So, if you want to create an Ombre lip look or something, have fun mixing and matching & do your thang! MATTE FINISH Full coverage, superrr long wearing, ultra-comfortable & seriously loaded with pigment in a matte finish.

Ingredients: matte lauryl laurate, synthetic wax, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyethylene, c11-12 isoparaffin, stearyl dimethicone, stearoxy dimethicone, glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zeolite, allantoin, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, momordica grosvenori fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, tocopherol, glycerin, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, hydrated silica, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium potassium aluminum silicate, silica, flavor, ethyl vanillin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, alumina, c12-16 alcohol, tin oxide, hydrogenated lecithin, palmitic acid, betaine.[ +/- red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 7 (ci 15850), red 30 lake (ci 73360), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides (ci 77492), iron oxides (ci 77499), red 6 (ci 15850), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 28 (ci 45410), red 27 lake (ci 45410), red 21 (ci 45380), red 21 lake (ci 45380), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 10 lake (ci 47005), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), mica (ci 77019), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), bronze powder (ci 77400), copper powder (ci 77400), red 33 (ci 17200), carmine (ci 75470), red 40 lake (ci 16035), red 36 (ci 12085), orange 5 (ci 45370), red 6 lake (ci 15850), red 22 (ci 45380)].

• What's your favorite colourpop lippie stix colour? ColourPop Lip...6 Answers
  • I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorit...93 Answers
  • Are these matte or creamy ?5 Answers
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: Lumière
This is best nude shade that I have ever tried from any lipstick company (drugstore and high end)! I have medium-light skin with very yellow undertones and it's always hard for me to wear nudes because they make me look washed out because the undertone is usually too white or pink. I also have very pigmented lips naturally and find it difficult to wear light lip colors . If you need an everyday lip color buy this lipstick and the matching lip liner immediately!!! The lip liner also comes in handy with other lip colors and I actually like it a little bit more than the lippie stick. It's very similar to MAC's Taupe but a bit more peachy and the lip liner looks like Soar from MAC when you swatch it but its goes on completely differently. The lip liner is more of a rosy-terracotta color and the lippie stick is a warm peachy nude color, awesome combo! My lips are always dry no matter how much lip balm I put on underneath my lipsticks, but even without lip balm, this lippie goes on smoothly and doesn't emphasize the lines on my lips as bad as other matte lipsticks. I still prep my lips before wearing this because they're crusty 24/7, and the lippie stick goes on very nicely. It's super opaque and it lasts a decent amount of time before you have to reapply (3 hrs max in my experience before reapplying). I think this would look good on any skin tone! Save yourself some money and buy this lippie stick and pencil, you will not regret it!!!!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own three Colourpop lippie stix, one of them being this one and the other two are Lumiere and Oh Snap, and Tootsi is hands down the best one. I love the color of Lumiere but the formulation of Tootsi is somehow a million times better. Plus, it's my favorite mauve purple/gray/brown shade and it looks awesome on my skin tone (would say I'm light-medium, depending on how tan I am). It does have some gray undertones so on certain skin tones it'll make you look dead, but I love how it looks on me and it's my favorite color at the moment. It's not too loud to not be able to wear it during the day, and I think it's pretty work-appropriate too. This color lasts ALL DAY no joke, even while eating and drinking. It'll transfer the tiniest bit, but you won't notice a difference on your lips. Super comfortable to wear, you can barely tell you're even wearing anything (and it's a matte shade), doesn't settle into fine lines on your lips, and doesn't dry out your lips. Since it lasts all day, I don't have a problem with it coming off weird or flaking around the corners; just doesn't happen (happens to me with Lumiere and Oh Snap). This obviously looks its best if you exfoliate your lips and put some moisturizer on first (like chapstick, just a little bit), but you can wear it without anything too. Absolutely love this lipstick! And for the price, nothing can compare.
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love colourpop lippie stix alot more than the matte lipsticks in the tubes because its not drying! I own 2 lippie stix- Grunge and the white primer color and omg... together, they created a long lasting lipstick without the drying effect or needing to reapply.

LIPPIE PRIMER: It is amazing. I bought it just because it was only $5 and I thought "what the heck? Ill try it and if it doesnt work, what did I expect since it was only $5". BUT omg, it blew my mind! I usually need to reapply my lipsticks after eating, but with the primer, I got away with it. I tested my lipsticks with the primer and without it and the primer made all the difference!! This primer also works well with other lipsticks too as I have tried it with my Buxom lipstick, NYX, Maybelline, you name it and I tried it. ITS GREAT! I repurchased a backup right after my initial reaction bc its so effective.

GRUNGE- the name tells it all. It is the perfect 90s trend color that is happening right now. The color goes on really pigmented. One swipe and I am like whoa. But I put on 2 layer, just because I am used to it. But this color is amazing and its perfect for the Fall and winter time too, if you want to create a vampy night out look. Really recommend
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I love these!!! They are super long lasting and don't budge an inch even when I spend the whole day drinking water. They can get a bit flaky after a few hours, so make sure you exfoliate your lips first and add a good lip balm. I have tried the liquid lipsticks, but in my opinion, I feel they are better suited with someone who has fuller lips than mine are. I just think that all the colors made my lips look thinner for some reason. I don't usually wear dark colors for that reason. I decided to try the matte lippe stix in the color Oh Snap, and I fell in love immediately! It is a light nude mauve color, which is ultra flattering on my light complected, thin lipped self. It is my everyday go to color. I use it with the matching pencil and don't think I could ever live without this color! It is the color I've been searching for pretty much forever! I think it is more satin-y than matte, which I really prefer. It feels good on and it has a long wearing formula. I ended up ordering 6 more, although I haven't even gone through one yet. Definitely my new holy grail, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have a love/hate relationship with these Lippie Stix. They are super smooth and go on almost like a balm, and they have an option of finishes (satin, matte, or sheer). I personally prefer the matte finishes. They are easy to apply and go on evenly. However, I think there are a few downsides. One of them is the color selection. I think there are a variety of colors, but hardly any I would wear on an daily basis. They have a lot of vibrant shades and a lot of nudes, but I prefer subtle colors rather than bold ones and most nudes make me look washed out with my fair skin. I do really like Tiger and Lumiere though. Another thing is the wearability of these lippies. I love the way they look, but they just don't last, unless you don't eat or drink anything while wearing them. If you eat or drink, the color bleeds and wears off and doesn't look good at all. But then again, they are only five bucks. There are both good and bad things about these but they are decent enough for the price.
Lippie Stix are my absolute favorite lip products by colourpop ! I love them more then any other lip product ! Whether they be matte , Matte x , glossy , sheer you name it I have them and I love them ! I love all of the different formulas and all of the shades ! Though I'm not daring enough for the purple shades ... I am a huge fan of these lippie Stix for numerous reasons . They do not need to be reapplied as often . Especially the matte x . Those barely ever need a touch up ! So those are my #1 favorite ! None of these formulas are drying to the lips ! Not any one of the lippie Stix dry your lips out in the slightest bit which is a big plus in my book.... and if you're a fan of matte lips they have mattes and matte x , which are like a super matte Lippie Stix that still do not dry out your lips . The price for this product could not be more fair ! And when I say the price couldn't be more fair I mean $5 for a lipstick ! If you have a chance give these a try , they're great !
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
ahhhhh, I am so happy to be writing this review. I bought the shade, she bad from the matte x lippie stix collection when it first launched. I waited patiently and when it arrived I decided immediately that I loved it. The shade is a light nude, with slightly pink undertones. Though in my experience, when first applied it is a true nude, that almost matched my skin perfectly, i'm a slight pale olive tone, though I vary with the seasons. What I noticed is that once worn, it oxidizes and turns a shade pinker. This does not bother me at all. application wise, it glides on smooth and evenly, and I find that a lip liner is not really needed. It has a faint scent, that is neither overwhelming or unpleasant, and wears like a dream. It is matte, so in that respect it is going to dry, BUT while it does dry and by nature emphasize lines on the lips, you do not feel it at all. Its not transferable at all, and in my experience, it lasts for at least 4+ hours.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I am a huge colourpop fan, actually more Ike obsessed because their products are so amazing, yet ridiculously affordable! Their packaging is pretty simple, yet classic like these lippie stix, which are so incredibly easy to apply, because with a quick twist of the tube you get produxt, swipe the buttery goodness on to the lips and then simply snap the top back on to keep it fresh. This line is great for those who aren't necessarily lipstick lovers, but enjoy a nice bit of color to their lips with the added moisture. I also love that this collection had a wide array of colors
to choose from, making it easy to find a shade that suits your liking. And what's really great about these are that they're only $6 a piece, so you can stock up without having to beat yourself up about your makeup addiction! I highly recommend the lippie stix collection along with the entire colourpop brand, they make wonderful products for the money!
Julie T.
Julie T.
I have two in the shades Grunge and Chateau.

These are matte lipsticks that are very pigmented. Not extremely creamy, but they're easy enough to apply. The feathering can be a problem so you might want to use a liner for the darker shades. Have kind of a funky scent, but I can look past it.
Grunge is a really pretty warm brown color. It's not super dark or brown enough to look off-putting, so it's really nice for an everyday look.

I have to admit I bought Chateau mostly because of the Exo song ("lipstick chateau, wine color..."), but I also love the dramatic dark wine shade. If you have olive-toned skinned, this shade looks so gorgeous! I definitely need to use a liner with this one. For a less dramatic look, I like to put a very sheer layer of this all over the lips and then build it up in the center for a pretty gradient look.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase and would love to try out some of the other colors.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorite products?
Dani P.
Dani P.
I'm so hesitant to buy Colourpop (even though everyone says great things about the brand) because I can't see the colors in person! Are the colors on the website true to the actual product?
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Must have colours?
Holly U.
Holly U.
Are these very drying on the lips? And do they wear even and not flake?
Pili T.