BY COLOURPOP

Lippie Stix Formula contains Vitamin E, Mango, Avocado, and Shea butter for added comfort and moisture. None of our Lippie formulas contain any nasty ingredients like Parabens or Sulfates.

Matte X Full-coverage, SUPER matte lipstick (think liquid lip status) with a very unique, lightweight, and velvety feel.

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Lippie Stix and you're good to go!

If desired, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip on top of your Lippie Stix for more oomph!

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Methicone, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Flavor, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-16 Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Betaine, Momordica Grosvenori Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your...94 Answers
  • What's your favorite colourpop lippie stix colour? Colou...9 Answers
  • Who else loves the ColourPop Lippie Stix?!😍4 Answers
ColourPop Lippie Stix
  • "I love love love this product it is so creamy and has amazing stay all day power! All colour pop products are AMAZING " in 1549 reviews
  • "I am OBSESSED with Colourpop lippie stix! I just bought one in the shade "grunge" and it is awesome! They are so creamy and SO long lasting, it is unreal for the price! $5!!!" in 1096 reviews
  • "Love love ColourPop .. I have some lippies., eyeshadow, and some liquid lipsticks. I can't wait to buy more. " in 635 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shades! All of the lippie sticks are hydrating & very pigmented & you can't beat the price!! " in 537 reviews
  • "These lippie sticks so on so smooths. I am in love with the variety of colors that they have to choose from online." in 412 reviews
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Poppin, Lippie Primer, Bossy more...
I bought some Colourpop Lippie Stix for the first time during their BOGO free sale. I had never tried them before, but In had heard good things. I was nervous because these are matte and I know that their matte liquid lips can be a bit too drying, but these were great.

The primer felt very soft and smooth on my lips. I'm going to try this on my Suede Liquid Lip from Colurpop to really put it to the test, but so far I like it.

I tried the shade is Poppin. It's a very bright and vibrant raspberry color. It has incredibly pigment and felt amazing on the lips. I couldn't even tell I was wearing it at all. It did smudge a bit throughout the day as I ate, but that's to be expected. It didn't really transfer, though, normally I have a lipstick stain on any cup or straw I drink from, but that didn't happen with this lipstick. I would recommend these Lippie Stix if you want a matte look but the liquid lips are too drying for you.
Michelle F.
Georgetown, TX
I have to start off by giving ColourPop credit for the AMAZING variety of colors they offer in their lip products. There are so many different shades, it was hard for me to choose one. I also really love the container for the Lippie Stix, as the pen-type applicator holds easily in the hand during application.

That being said, the formula of this product was a disaster, for me. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or if this is the regular product, but it was just bad. There was so much drag when I attempted to apply it, that I ended up using a lip brush instead (which I never do, because it's not practical for me). It wasn't soft or flexible during wear, and I experienced significant feathering.

I am curious to try the "blotted" formula to see if that is any better, or to try another one of their lip products, due to the great color selection, but I can't recommend the matte LippieStix.
Dulce L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Oh Snap more...
It had been years since I purchased a lippie stix.
And to be honest, I rarely reached for them since they seemed a little dry and didn’t glide on smoothly. The colors are long lasting and matte without cracking, but they just weren’t my favorite to apply.

Now, I received a lippie stix to try out and it completely won me over!
I’m not sure if the formula was improved or if mine were too old.
This lippie was SUPER creamy and glided on like butter. The shade is very flattering on my skin tone. This is a shade I typically wouldn’t go for since I’m not fair skinned. So I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised.
I also loved the scent. It slightly smells like chocolate. It goes away after application and isn’t overwhelming at all. It’s rather pleasant.
My old ones don’t have a scent. I’m guessing it’s time to toss those.
I found myself on the ColourPop website buying a handful of these. Definitely recommend.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Tootsie, Cookie, Grunge, Lumière, Brink more...
For $5 a piece I really don’t have any major complaints for Colourpop Lippie Stix! I’ve used them for several years now. I enjoy the formula because they’re matte but aren’t insanely drying. I have some high end lipsticks I truly regret purchasing because I can barely wear them because they’re so drying! The longevity isn’t the same as a high end or even a more expensive drugstore lipstick, but I typically only reapply after eating when using these. I like the shape of the bullet because it’s easy to apply and be relatively precise with application. I rarely use lip liners with them. However, I really don’t care for the packaging. The logo always rubs off when I put them in my purse and the cap isn’t that secure. Other than that, I like these a lot! I prefer their lip products more than their supershock shadows.
Diana A.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Aquarius more...
Loved this nude hue and the texture for this lippie! and for that price it is a steal! Probably the best every day product for lips! Very easy to apply ! I love it and I will buy it next time since I recieved this complimentary from influenster Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow PaletteMAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition FoundationNARS BlushLancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof MascaraHuda Beauty 3D Highlighter PaletteKat Von D Tattoo LinerM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus FoundationIT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed
Ashley J.
I LOVE COLOURPOP LIPPIE STIX! For reference, I am an Indian woman with medium tan skin and my lips have some hyperpigmentation.  Overall, the formula for the Lippie Stix is amazing.  One application in the morning and my lipstick lasts all day, and I don't have to reapply after eating or drinking.  It can be drying, so I definitely recommend using the Lippie Primer before wear.
Daydream: 5/5 - my absolute favorite color. It is a beautiful, natural deeper nude on my skin tone.  Definitely something I reach for a few times a week.
Kapish: 5/5 - very close to Daydream but a little more brown.  Another favorite!
Ziggie: 4/5 - a pretty, terra cotta color. It is definitely bright and attention-grabbing, so I save this for the weekends when I'm feeling a pop of color.
Cami: 3/5 - I wanted to like this color, but it ended up being too light on my skin tone :( It would be perfect for lighter girls!
Lumiere: 4/5  - More of a purply pink nude by Kathleen Lights.  The formula is super creamy and comfortable, but I'm not sure if I loveee this as much as the others.
Lippie Primer: 5+/5 - I cannot live without this product! I was skeptical before I bought it because I figured I could just use Chapstick under my Lippie Stix, but the Lippie Primer is the perfect consistency to make the wear more comfortable.  I stock up on these every time Colourpop has a code for free shipping!
Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
Absolutely love the formula of these lippies. I have a couple of them & I’ve actually repurchased a favorite red color of mine called, Frenchie! It’s the most unique shade of red I’ve ever seen and it’s hard to find elsewhere. Retailing for only $6 its such a sweet deal. After removing the product, I love the slight pinky/red stain it leaves behind. You’ll love this brand & color.... go ahead and add it to your cart already!
Chloe D.
New York
Review for: Other more...
I had ordered the new lippie stix from color pop (New Theory) and I love how they feel on my lips.
There’s a total of six colors:

• Ink Blot (Matte)
• Sike (Matte)
• Little Tings (Créme)
• Lullaby (Matte X)
• Fly-Fy (Matte X)
• Persuasion (Matte)

All of these shades are amazing and the cost is pretty good (25$) for six lipsticks I mean.. Each formula is very creamy and soft and it doesn’t dry out your lips and the colors are very pigmented and awesome. I would totally recommend buying this set!

(Swatches are in order from top to bottom)
Paige A.
Atlanta
Review for: Brink, Love Life, Goldie, Bound, Lippie Primer, Aquarius more...
I love the application of these. I find they fit my lip perfectly and the pen like packaging makes it easier to apply than a normal lipstick tube in my opinion. While all of the formulas are great the Matte X is BY FAR the best! I suggest it to everyone and I get questions on it almost every time I wear one. They are extremely comfortable, not drying what so ever, and even though they aren’t “kiss proof/transfer proof” they have pretty amazing staying power. Also they don’t settle into the lines in my lips like a liquid matte. The regular matte formula is very creamy and nice too although I would consider it to be more of a creme than a true matte finish. Also the creme finish ones are far more glossy than the other two formulas and have less staying power but are still gorgeous.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
My first time trying Colourpop I purchased the “Over Brunch” Lippie Stix Collection. Lippie Stix in Parker-matte, Payton-matte, Cami-matte X, Faded-creme, Rooftop-creme, and Mirror, Mirror-Matte X. I love that they have a variety of finishes to fit everyone’s liking. I myself love the matte and crime finishes. They are a super decent price start at $5 each and they often have sales! Love that!they are also long lasting considering the price and have a nice application.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorite products?
Dani P.
I'm so hesitant to buy Colourpop (even though everyone says great things about the brand) because I can't see the colors in person! Are the colors on the website true to the actual product?
Kayla D.
Must have colours?
Holly U.
Are these very drying on the lips? And do they wear even and not flake?
Pili T.