ColourPop Lippie Stix
Lippie Stix Formula contains Vitamin E, Mango, Avocado, and Shea butter for added comfort and moisture. None of our Lippie formulas contain any nasty ingredients like Parabens or Sulfates.
Matte X Full-coverage, SUPER matte lipstick (think liquid lip status) with a very unique, lightweight, and velvety feel.
Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!
Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.
Step Three - Apply your Lippie Stix and you're good to go!
If desired, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip on top of your Lippie Stix for more oomph!
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Methicone, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Flavor, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-16 Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Betaine, Momordica Grosvenori Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Top Questions See all 2,028 Q&A
- "I love love love this product it is so creamy and has amazing stay all day power! All colour pop products are AMAZING " in 1549 reviews
- "I am OBSESSED with Colourpop lippie stix! I just bought one in the shade "grunge" and it is awesome! They are so creamy and SO long lasting, it is unreal for the price! $5!!!" in 1096 reviews
- "Love love ColourPop .. I have some lippies., eyeshadow, and some liquid lipsticks. I can't wait to buy more. " in 635 reviews
- "One of my favorite shades! All of the lippie sticks are hydrating & very pigmented & you can't beat the price!! " in 537 reviews
- "These lippie sticks so on so smooths. I am in love with the variety of colors that they have to choose from online." in 412 reviews
Overall, great if you just want to try new colors and have something to play with at home! However I would not recommend if you intend to wear these for jobs and day to day.
The primer felt very soft and smooth on my lips. I'm going to try this on my Suede Liquid Lip from Colurpop to really put it to the test, but so far I like it.
I tried the shade is Poppin. It's a very bright and vibrant raspberry color. It has incredibly pigment and felt amazing on the lips. I couldn't even tell I was wearing it at all. It did smudge a bit throughout the day as I ate, but that's to be expected. It didn't really transfer, though, normally I have a lipstick stain on any cup or straw I drink from, but that didn't happen with this lipstick. I would recommend these Lippie Stix if you want a matte look but the liquid lips are too drying for you.
There’s a total of six colors:
• Ink Blot (Matte)
• Sike (Matte)
• Little Tings (Créme)
• Lullaby (Matte X)
• Fly-Fy (Matte X)
• Persuasion (Matte)
All of these shades are amazing and the cost is pretty good (25$) for six lipsticks I mean.. Each formula is very creamy and soft and it doesn’t dry out your lips and the colors are very pigmented and awesome. I would totally recommend buying this set!
(Swatches are in order from top to bottom)
ColourPop Lippie Stix
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos