ColourPop Lippie Stix

by ColourPop

#24 in Lipstick

Lippie Stix Formula contains Vitamin E, Mango, Avocado, and Shea butter for added comfort and moisture. None of our Lippie formulas contain any nasty ingredients like Parabens or Sulfates.

Matte X Full-coverage, SUPER matte lipstick (think liquid lip status) with a very unique, lightweight, and velvety feel.

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Lippie Stix and you're good to go!

If desired, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip on top of your Lippie Stix for more oomph!

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Methicone, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Flavor, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-16 Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Betaine, Momordica Grosvenori Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Never try it
Is it good product or not ?
I'm thinking of getting these on Saturday, when the concealer and mascara are half off. Dry skin, never tried ColourPop or any of these brands. Is the IT CC Cream worth it at this price? Any thoughts/ suggestions? ColourPop Lippie Stix, Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream At Home & On The Go Kit ($53 Value) , ColourPop Blush Crush Pressed Powder Palette, TARTE Shape Tape Contour Concealer Light Medium Beige 27B - Full Size ?
Start your review of ColourPop Lippie Stix!
Product Highlights
I love love love this product it is so creamy and has amazing stay all day power! All colour pop products are AMAZING in reviews
...one in the shade "grunge" and it is awesome! They are so creamy and SO long lasting, it is unreal for the price! $5!!!in reviews
Love love ColourPop .. I have some lippies., eyeshadow, and some liquid lipsticks. I can't wait to buy more. in reviews
One of my favorite shades! All of the lippie sticks are hydrating & very pigmented & you can't beat the price!! in reviews
These lippie sticks so on so smooths. I am in love with the variety of colors that they have to choose from online.in reviews
Katie H.
San Antonio
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Katie H.
This was my first time trying a colourPop lip product. The smell of these lipsticks is odd. It applies creamy and dries to a soft matte. Overall I really like it.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,448 reviews
Review for: Julep
This is the Colourpop lippie and it is only $6.00!! This review is for Last call, light-medium pink with cool undertones and a natural sheen. Smooth, lightly creamy, and lasts roughly 4 hours. You get a rich amount of coverage in just one swipe. Applies evenly and smoothly, does not tug at your lips. Lightweight with just a touch of tackiness to keep it on longer. It’s creamy and very comfortable to wear. Slightly moisturizing formula.
Laura B.
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Laura B.
This is my first time trying ColourPop brand. I ordered 2 lippie stix. This one is called Infinite Best. It's a Matte X. I typically stay away from matte lipsticks because my lips get real dry and peel sometimes. I saw this colour and loved it online but didn't pay attention to it being matte, so I ain't mad at them. The color looks a little darker to me in person. I used lip scrub before putting this on and it still clung to the dry patches. Also it rubbed off on my teeth a little. Seems to have staying power. I'm going to keep it and prep my lips a little better next time; however I will still continue to buy creamy lipsticks. Matte's are too high maintenance for me 😄
Tina I.
Conway, AR
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Tina I.
Review for: Cheers
I love this 3 pack of Lippie Stix. Comes in several colors. I have Red Pocket, Lion Dance, and Lucky Charm. This color glides on smooth. I forget that I am even wearing it. Does not dry out lips. Very affordable.
Summer C.
Odenton, MD
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Summer C.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Very pigmented and long wearing I also love how it’s not drying on the lips which is a huge plus
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Amy S.
I love Colourpop all the makeup I'm wearing is from their company. This lippie is called Pitch and is from their Black collection. They go on smooth and creamy and highly pigmented.
rachel H.
Calgary, AB
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by rachel H.
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by rachel H.
This line has a great color selection and the price is amazing. The only down side is the formula is quite dry and can be a little drying on. Paired with a great balm underneath and touched up throughout the day, it’s a great choice. Wearing “chateau” and “trust me” in the photo below.
Kathleen R.
San Antonio, TX
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Kathleen R.
Review for: I Heart This Lippie
I absolutely LOVE this product! It's a great shade for spring and I've been receiving so many compliments when I wear it. The applicator is angled, making it easy to apply.  It is long lasting, but will wear off when you eat/drink.  I would definitely purchase again. I'm excited to try out some new colors.
shaun W.
michigan
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by shaun W.
Review for: Pitch
I have almost all of these and they are absolutely amazing! They are a staple in my collection and you can barely feel them on! they are not liquid so they don’t all dry matte. I love them. I’m wearing shade pitch in this photo. Colourpop Lippie Stix
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
ColourPop Lippie Stix uploaded by Paige P.
Review for: Contempo
Amazing nude lip color to finish off this look! All of the colors used in this look were from ColourPop palettes! The lip felt amazing, easy to apply and felt really soft on! Not sticky or stinky! I can’t wait to go get more colors!

611 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
il y a 5 mois
Theresa R. il y a 5 mois
Colourpop is Amazing And Very Pocket Friendly , I have at least every Palette they have I have nothing negative or bad to say about any 1 of them. I use the Foundation and Concealer everyday It lasts 15 hrs of work for me I live in Texas is very Humid down here and my Makeup stays in Place. You won't be disappointed with Colourpop
Brianna B.
Woodbourne
il y a 5 mois
Alison M. il y a 5 mois
I absolutely love these! They’re so smooth and light and stayed on for a surprisingly long time. They also make them in different size vaults with lots of colors that is 100% worth it