Colourpop Lippie Pencil

by ColourPop

#6 in Lip Liner

Lippie Pencil A long-wearing and high-intensity lip pencil that glides on easily and prevents feathering. Many of our Lippie Stix have a coordinating Lippie Pencil designed to compliment it perfectly, but feel free to mix and match!

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Apply your Lippie Pencil to your lips by following your natural lip line! If you would like added coverage you can fill your entire lips in with the pencil, next apply your favorite ColourPop lipstick!

Applying a Lippie Pencil prior to lipstick application helps you achieve a perfected look, along with giving the appearance of fuller lips!

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

You can wear your Lippie Pencil alone if you'd prefer!

What’s the formula like on this? The color is beautiful!!!
Does this last all day?
Are these pencils recommended for use around the eyes as well?
Start your review of Colourpop Lippie Pencil!
Product Highlights
“I love colourpop lippie pencils definitely the best lip liner I own the pencil feels like such nice quality, they're creamy, and go on evenly and smooth ” in 508 reviews
I love Colourpop's lippie pencils. I have a few in different colours and different shades. They're long lasting, especially when paired with lipstick, and affordable. I love the Contempo and Skimpy colours! The Skimpy pencil can be a bit drying, so I'd recommend using a lip primer first.
Wilmington , DE
Review for: Mamacita, Lumiere, Curvii, Aquarius
I love these lip pencils! They go on so smooth! They look like they should be twist ups but they’re not you sharpen them which would be my only complaint. My favorite lip liner shade is 951 it’s a great nude that you can pair with other shades of lipstick and gloss
Austin
Creamy and works well :) it’s also super convenient because I buy so many of their liquid lips, that it’s nice to buy a lip liner that matches your liquid lipstick perfectly. They also have sales and free shipping a lot too!
Dayton
Review for: Aquarius
These are so creamy and I'm in love. I bought three ultra satin liquid lipsticks and matching lip liners. The lip liners are amazing! They just glide on.. And make it so much easier to apply the liquid lipstick properly. I highly recommend this product. Colourpop Lippie Pencil
chicago
Review for: Aquarius
Between their lip pencil collection and lipstick I will spend all my coins! Very smooth pencil and last long! I always buy in bulk for a good price and the package is great! Not an average pencil! I order online once a month
Review for: Aquarius
These lip pencils are nice and usually have corresponding shades of the liquid lippies or lippie sticks. They apply smoothly and last for awhile. The colors are pigmented, and the product is affordable.
South Elgin, IL
Review for: Chi
This lip liner is one of my favorites along with the matte lipstick, and it is the perfect nude looks great in all skin tones. I often get asked for the lipliner color/ lipsticks it lasts most of the day, it is excellent for the price will purchase again.
Review for: BFF 3, Pitch
I absolutely love the lip pencils from Colourpop!! I can't seem to get over how buttery they feel on my lips and the glide it has. I wish they'd have a longer pencil but that's just a wish. You can't beat the price point for these! I highly recommend them.
Lititz, PA
I love these lippies! They have such a comfortable matte finish. Lumiere is perfect for me in that it is a "your lips but better" shade. It does transfer, but I find that the color is very complimentary with almost any look and for the price you can't go wrong!
Review for: Aquarius
I can get over how creamy and pigmented these lippie pencils are. There's so many colors that you don't need to go any further to find a match for a certain lipstick. They're super affordable too, you can't beat the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...