BY COLOURPOP #5 in Lip Liner

This long wearing high intensity lip pencil glides on easily, acts as a barrier for lipsticks and prevents feathering. Use the Lippie Pencil to shade the outer most edge of your lip line, for longer wear, fill in lips completely with your Lippie Pencil. Follow with your matching Lippie Stix . SHARPENING TIPS: Make sure your sharpener fits your Lippie Pencil perfectly, if it doesn’t it may eat up your pencil. Also, the blade of sharpeners get dull over time, just like a razor ladies…. You need to replace them frequently to ensure you get a nice clean sharpening without wasting your pencil.

• How good are these for liners? Quality?4 Answers
  • Any suggestions on color for someone with a light skin tone?3 Answers
  • This lip liner looks nice. I wanna go buy it is it anygood?2 Answers
Julie R.
Julie R.
Where do I begin?! I am a makeup junkie. I have been collecting makeup for fifteen years. It's my hobby and my confessed obsession. I know, I have a problem. When I first discovered Coloupop products from my beloved youtuber, Kathleen Lights; I can honestly say, did not have too much hope. I am a makeup snob and usually go for higher end products. Boy was I wrong! Colourpop exceeded all my expectations. Their eye shadows (which I own 40), to the highlighters, lippie pencils, and liquid lipsticks made me a believer. I have nor used a different lipstick since trying on Aquarius. Aquarius is that perfect nude that will compliment any skin tone. It wears beautifully alone or under lipstick. The color is soft, creamy, and last over 8 hours on me. Obsessed.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Anaheim, CA
Let me start off by saying the Colourpop brand is amazing and a God send for broke, working moms like me. This review is specifically on the color Cami. I wear this color probably more than any other I have. It is a great everyday color. It's on the darker nude side with some plummy colors. It dries down matte immediately but it is not transfer proof. It does a pretty good dang job for $5. It can last many hours, though, depending on how much you eat, drink, etc. This lipstick rivals some of the more expensive brands and I will continue to be a loyal Colourpop customer.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
These are so fantastic! They are smooth and creamy enough not to dry out the lips or pull on the lips when applying. But, they're not too creamy to the point where they move around and don't last. These lip pencils really make a difference in longevity. They are extremely affordable and there are a TON of color options. I own too many of them and continue to purchase more. The only downside is that colourpop is online only, I wish they had a store so I could see all the colors in person before purchasing. But the products are so affordable I don't mind at all.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Stanley , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lippie pencil!! It is the first I've gotten from colourpop and I will definitely be getting more soon. It is the perfect color to go with a variety of nudes, especially pinky ones. Matched with the liquid lipstick in midi, it's a perfect dupe for the Kylie lip kit in candy k!! It glides on easily and is SO pigmented. Stays on very long too. New fav!!!!!
Plus they do sharpen even though it is made of plastic which confused me at first but after a little research I found that you can just sharpen it like a regular wood pencil liner!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This is a must-have for anyone who wears makeup. The color looks gorgeous on all skin types and lasts for a long time. I put this Lippie pencil on my lips with or without lipstick and don't have to reapply for most of the day...even after drinking beverages. The best part is the cost. It is a high end product that is cheaper than some of the lip pencils you buy at the local drug store. The company is great and the product is an essential part of any makeup collection. You won't be sorry for making this purchase.
Arnika R.
Arnika R.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These li[[ie pencils are great! My personal favorite is the shade BFF3. It is the best thing ever! I love it so much that sometimes I just wear it by itself with some gloss over it. If there's any lipstick similar to that shade someone please let me know haha!!! All the lip liners go on smoothly and are very pigmented. From my experience it does not last very long but that may be because I usually wear lip balm or something under. These pencils are great for the price and I would definitely recommend!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colourpop's lippie pencils are some of my fave lip liners on the market. They are creamy and glide effortlessly and dry down to a matte finish. You can use them to lip contour, as a base for your favorite lipstick , or on their own as an allover lip color. They prolong the wear time of whatever you put on top, soo easy to use and come in A LOT of colors! These are formulated and perform just as well if not better than a lot of other highend lip pencils I've tried and they are only $5!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This collection isn't drying. It glides on so smoothly, and it feels great on the lips! It isn't cakey or hard to apply. It's creamy, and I love all of the colors. I highly recommend any product from colourpop. My only complaint is that the colors often look different in person than they do on the internet. I've found colors that I thought would be for my skin tone and were too light or dark when they came in! Overall a great collection, just be careful when selecting a color.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite lip pencil formula! It goes on so easily and glides across my lips. I sometimes put Chapstick on before the pencil if my lips are dry but if they are good then I put the liner and Chapstick on top to even out the color and wear it as a brand new shade of lipstick! So it can work both as its own lipstick shade and to lock in whatever lipstick you put on top! I have about 10 right now and wouldn't mind buying more because they are just that good!
Swarupa N.
Swarupa N.
Phoenix, AZ
T’s a very thin, watery formula that glides on smoothly with intense pigmentation. But you have to work fast because they dry within 30 seconds, and it’s best to get an even application in one go, rather than trying to layer. They have no taste or scent.

The packaging feels substantial and high-end. The doe foot applicator seems a little bit stiff compared to other brands I’ve tried, but that’s a minor detail. It works well to apply product to the lips.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
i had a question will it stay all day or will i have to retouch it ? and can i just only put as lipliner or also like lipstick? :)
Selena G.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are these good lip liner? I order two on Friday and I am kinda looking forward to them.
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the pencils worth it or is wearing the lipstick alone just as good?
Emani M.
Emani M.
Catonsville , MD
I ordered a lot of colourpop lip colors when they had their sale. I was wondering how good are the lip pencil because I wanted to order some. Do you guys like them ?
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been wanting to try this product. Is it a matte color?? Does it stay on long? Are the colors great? ☺️