BY COLOURPOP #4 in Lip Liner

Lippie Pencil A long-wearing and high-intensity lip pencil that glides on easily and prevents feathering. Many of our Lippie Stix have a coordinating Lippie Pencil designed to compliment it perfectly, but feel free to mix and match!

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Apply your Lippie Pencil to your lips by following your natural lip line! If you would like added coverage you can fill your entire lips in with the pencil, next apply your favorite ColourPop lipstick!

Applying a Lippie Pencil prior to lipstick application helps you achieve a perfected look, along with giving the appearance of fuller lips!

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

You can wear your Lippie Pencil alone if you'd prefer!

• Could you wear this just by itself or would it not look good?5 Answers
  • How good are these for liners? Quality?4 Answers
  • are they good for the price?2 Answers
Judy A.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Bossy, Tootsi
I love love love these! Usually, I don’t need a lip pencil for the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick because they last even after eating. Although the ColourPop Lippie Stix and any of the other liquid lipstick finishes are very durable, they don’t necessarily last through eating and using the Lippie Pencil does the trick! Love the color, goes on super smooth and Colourpop has just about every color!
Jasmine B.
Review for: Kae
If you are looking to save some $$$ or you just like to have fun with makeup, I strongly suggest trying ColourPop.  Last month, I bought the Kae Lippie Pencil from the Karreuche x Colour Pop collection.  Kae is described as a deep warm yellow brown.  To me it's more like a reddish brown.

It has saved me so many times when my so called "nude" lipsticks have made my lips look ashy or chalky.  It creates a realistic ombre lip.  I always keep either  Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Kae or  MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Cork in my cosmetics bag just in case one of my lipsticks gives me trouble.  The texture for the ColourPop Lippie is very smooth and it definitely keeps your lipsticks from feathering.  As an alternative, you can also wear it alone for a true nude lip.  If you are in doubt, buy at least 2 at a time.  You're going to love it!!
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the best lip pencil on the market. The formula is creamy and pigmented and absolutely amazing and the price is just as awesome. This lip pencil really helps to lock in any lipstick that you put on top of it, but I can also use it all over the lips as a lipstick on its own. It has a wonderful matte finish to it that is super comfortable and completely opaque. This pencil hands-down beats out any higher and in brand pencil there is on the market today. And I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip pencil.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Ellarie, Other
These are a really good lipliner, they are fairly drying and it is a bit hard to find a sharpener that fits these but I found that the NYX sharpener works really well. I will probably buy these again. They are a good price and a lot of product but they are pretty drying, I would like to try a creamy finish firm colourpop but I suggest at least trying these!
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Chi
Love this. It’s creamy but not so much that it wears off easy or that it doesn’t do its job. I paid around $3 for it on sale and now I wanna order more during the next sale. I will say that like the lippie sticks I ordered the shade description doesn’t match very well but I still love the color.
Anna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colourpop matches its lippie pencils online to what liquid or lippie sticks that it matches so you don’t have to worry about what color works best for it. Super affordable pricing and great packaging. I was very unsure of how to sharpen it when I first got it, but you sharpen it the same as a normal lip liner pencil. I would highly recommend!
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very nice. It smells nice and glides smoothly and evenly on your lips. They have a variety of colors. The color pops on your lips (pun intended lol). The price is great and it doesn’t dry your lips out. It drys matte and stays on pretty well. I highly recommend this.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Aquarius
I never really understand the power, the use, the point of lip liners until I have tried Colour Pop's liners. I had a few before but I never really took them seriously. Legit my fav liner ever for nudes is Grunge. Tan girls best friend. I like my nudes a little more brown and I love the 90s/grunge lip it gives you with nudes. Goes great with some pinks as well. I love love love their lip liners especially for the shade range. They have a lot of purple which I love bc I love purple. They don't move, they keep your lip product in place. I just love their liners I have about 20.
Tayla M.
Review for: Aquarius
I absolutely love my colourpop lip liners they're amazing and there's a color for almost every single color I have in my own personal collection no matter what brand. I love them because they mesh well with other products even if the product is not colourpop and as I mentioned the shade range is really amazing. They glide on well, the packaging is the stereotypical white from colourpop I personally don't mind it but it could be changed as that leaves room for them to get super dirty when in transport with other makeup items but again a minor detail.
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are probably my favorite lip liners ever made. They are not only creamy and glide smoothly onto the lips, but they stay that way. In addition, the color payoff is phenomenal. They even mask and fill in the fine lines I have in my small lips. I want all the colors!!!
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
i had a question will it stay all day or will i have to retouch it ? and can i just only put as lipliner or also like lipstick? :)
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are these good lip liner? I order two on Friday and I am kinda looking forward to them.
Emani M.
Catonsville , MD
I ordered a lot of colourpop lip colors when they had their sale. I was wondering how good are the lip pencil because I wanted to order some. Do you guys like them ?
Lismarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the pencils worth it or is wearing the lipstick alone just as good?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been wanting to try this product. Is it a matte color?? Does it stay on long? Are the colors great? ☺️