Colourpop Lippie Pencil

by ColourPop

This long wearing high intensity lip pencil glides on easily, acts as a barrier for lipsticks and prevents feathering. Use the Lippie Pencil to shade the outer most edge of your lip line, for longer wear, fill in lips completely with your Lippie...

I’ve been looking to try some new lip colors. Will this last all day even with eating and drinking?
Do you like its quality? [user:mizzdaniellenicole]
Is this lip pencil long lasting?
Start your review of Colourpop Lippie Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
Colourpop Lippie Pencil uploaded by Chantel V.
Follow me on my new lip insta:poshxgloss❤ Follow me on here I follow back 😘 These lippie pencils are the absolute bestttt, they are affordable and the formula is chefs kiss 💋 This is the color BFF3, with the colourpop lippie stix color cookie,with Patrick Ta lip gloss in shes an influenster
Summer L.
Forest, VA
I love this lip liner! BBF 2 is my perfect nude. The formula is creamy and just glides on. It's great for both lining your lips and filling them in as well. Pairs well with lipstick and gloss. Plus it's super affordable! Cant go wrong with liner!
Maria B.
Springfield, OR
I love my lippie pencils they are absolutely beautiful affordable. The only thing is lasting power and some of the colors don't match with the caps but honestly for the price so worth it.
Brittini V.
Colourpop Lippie Pencil uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this product. The wear and overall lightweight feeling of it was great. It had a grapefruit smell to it which I liked.
Kelli G.
Waldorf, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
All of the colourpop lip pencils are amazing, buttery smooth an perfectly pigmented. They are priced perfectly for the outstanding product you get. My two favorites are bff2 and bff3 they go with mostly any lip color I have.
Christina L.
Downey, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Kylie lip liner dupe alert! I love Colourpop’s lippie liner because they are very smooth and glides on with full pigmentation! Unlike other lip liners that are super over priced Colourpop provides you with quality products at an affordable price!
Dayna L.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Colourpop Lippie Pencil uploaded by Dayna L.
The colourpop lip pencil in BFF is my absolute favorite nude liner. It’s the perfect color that is “my lips but better.” I line the lips and then use a clear gloss over it and it makes my lips look full and juicy but still natural looking and not overdrawn. I highly recommend.
Lillian K.
Conyers, GA
Colourpop Lippie Pencil uploaded by Lillian K.
Colourpop Lippie Pencil uploaded by Lillian K.
Purchased at: Colourpop
Love this dark plum lip liner. It’s inexpensive and easy to blend. It lasts all day! I wouldn’t change anything about this product.
Kharah_Jay L.
bloomfield, CT
I use this to line my lips and its amazing, price is amazing. I dont find myself reaching for it alot but when I do I'm in love with it.
Yolanda W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Colourpop Lippie Pencil uploaded by Yolanda W.
I really like colourpop matte liquid lipsticks. Very affordable and they have a lot of different colors to choose from. I like the formula and consistency. Their lippie pencils are great too. Once again, very affordable and creamy consistency. They glide on the lips very nicely. Highly recommend! #colourpop #springbreakstyle #summersmooch #inyourelement #minimalbeauty