MakeupColourPop
- Lip Bundle Set (Truth Be Told)

ColourPop - Lip Bundle Set (Truth Be Told)

by ColourPop

Ultra Satin Lip Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop - Lip Bundle Set (Truth Be Told)!
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
All of these colors are so pretty. They last longer on the lips than all my other liquid lipsticks and are way cheaper. The only downfall is that they come out of the tube darker so pick a shade lighter than what you see.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Loooooooooooove it!! Amazing product, I ya it a lot !!!! This brand in general it’s one of my favorites.
Aysha Q.
East Windsor, NJ
I really like these colors but the formula not so much I would only wear these for short term if I don’t plan to eat or drink anything wear I’m going because they eventually smear all over your face I love colourpops lipstick colors but wouldn’t buy them again
Deja K.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Colourpop
This set is super cute! I interchange these lipsticks as lip liners. I’m never disappointed by colourpop so this set was no different!
Jennie D.
Missouri City, TX
Really beautiful berry colors and beautiful, smooth colors. The bundle is totally worth it as it's so smooth and pretty.
Yosmeri M.
Sterling Va
So in love with this colors, one of my favorite lipstick from color pop, loooking to try new colors and see how it looks on me , my lips were dry after applying the lipstick and i wore it all night. The packing is so cute, I love color pop products they be on point
Shianna H.
Beaver, OH
Love these sooooooooo much!!❤️💜😍 I want more of them I would recommend them to everyone they have amazing colors
Joan V.
Orlando
A little on the drier side as far as a liquid lipstick goes but all the shades are really pretty and it's a very affordable brand still highly recommend
Manpreet D.
Calgary , AB
Purchased at: Colourpop
These are such a great deal and the colours are beautiful they apply very nicely are also very opaque! Last a very long time should definitely get them.
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi
Love these bold colours, my go to on a friday night! The entire pack has great colours and are a good value for money. Easy to use and long lasting!

Looking for your answer?