ColourPop - Lip Bundle Set (NKLA X Laura Lee Bundle) uploaded by Amista B.

BY COLOURPOP

Ultra Satin Lip Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super... see more...

• So annoyed that every time I tried to order these they were out o...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
The shade Ritz from the Super Shock set is absolutely stunning. I mean so are the others and I like the glosses but Ritz is downright amazing if you like that radiant / glossy natural look that some brands (like Glossier) are known for. Pat it all over the lid and you’re good to go. So beautiful. It’s shimmery with ZERO fallout and has great staying power.
Cassie E.
Clayton
I absolutly loved this bundle. The collab was amazing because I respect LauraLee as and influencer as well as the shelter the purchases went towards. The product was extremely afforable and the website is easy to use. I love the formula and there is something about the easy application and vibrant colors that makes it a cult classic.
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
I love this trio except for the dark red. It bled everywhere and it looked like I was chillin in a sauna for hours. I was mortified. It also stained my lips as well as my skin. I would recommend the lipstick but perhaps in a different shade.
Taybeauty💄💋 L.
Capon Bridge
Obsessed. That’s how I describe it! The gloss in this is my favorite gloss I’ve ever had and it’s also comfortable and not sticky. It’s tacky but not sticky! It’s for a perfect cause and I would buy all they had left if I could!
Amy S.
What a great affordable lip set. They dry down nice they don’t feel too drying. I’m surprised at how nice they looked and lasted on the lips. Make sure you moisturize after you take the product off.
Taylor D.
Absolutely love this collab. The colors are stunning and the formulas are great per usual. They did an amazing job for and amazing cause. I highly recommend.
Misty J.
Orange, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE COLORS!! I literally wear Ritz every single day!! It’s so beautiful!!! And it last all day long! Even til the next morning
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
For the price, these are amazing. They look great and go with lots of looks. Plus the $ goes to help animals! It’s worth the $5
Cherie W.
Amazing colours and pigment. Laura Lee was why I got this. But colorpop is an amazing brand.

I use this all the time now. It glides on beautifully.
India R.
Nantwich
So annoyed that every time I tried to order these they were out of stock, I love Laura’s Youtube and her advice is always helpful.